Funny Mails Thread

DeletedUser121762

We need forum activity with some flashy humour so I think this may open up the forums of this world. A bit of a fun read so let’s all dig into our mailboxes for mails.. he definitely talks more than he does breasts.

Ultrasaur on 06.07. at 11:57
Hello prople

Kids these days don't seem to understand so listen to this.

This is a tribe runned by THE ONE AND ONLY Ultrasaur you should all be glad you have the chance to meet me.

This club-tribe is runned by me alone, you have a problem with that then just leave. If you want to spread rumors on forums and talk sht about your captain you be nobled so dont cry when that happens you brough it to yourselfs.

After saying all this, I m here to teach everyone who wants to learn, the most effective ways of playing tw. I m here to help until the end people that are true and willing co-operate and help our tribe grow.

To succeed I will waste my time and co-ordinate everyones attacks. I WILL WASTE MY TIME so I except from everyone else to be co-operative and not a D$#khead like the 12 year olds on forums.

I m almost 30 btw and playing this game since W2. I won more worlds than I can remember and I m here to have FUN as always.

Tomorrow our NAP ends so I want from everyone to send me a message (or forward to me a report) showing your troops counts. I will then give you advice on how to proceed (if and when needed)

People I don't trust or saying crazy numbers I don't believe they be asked for account sit.

Tribe members that wont answer next 24 hours will join the tribes black list and get nobled.

You show trust to me and you will get more than you can imagine.

GOOD DAY TO EVERYONE and happy hunting!

b1rock

I want to laugh but then I remember myself playing this game when I was 13. I still regret going back and reading through my own forum posts. Don't know how anyone took me seriously :confused: