Funny mails

DeletedUser

We dont have a funny mail thread.

So here it is, I like having fun on this game, so I was mailed asking if I knew the duke of Womble. If you a rank 1 tribe mailing a rank 3 this far into a world you should know. So after some playful banter mocking his ignorance. I asked all my tribe to mail said duke claiming they were the duke of womble.

If you all would like to mail the MAIN duke of Piranha Deathdealer55, you are the main duke, then knock yourself out, best so far is

peateargriffon today at 15:34
Hello,

I have been told that you would like a word with the Duke of [ally]Womble[/ally] concerning recent events relating to the [ally]CRASH[/ally] situation.

As the Duke of [ally]Womble[/ally], it is my duty to discuss these issues with fellow diplomats. As it stands, I am the one true Duke, however advisors have informed me of tunisia/egypt style rebel uprisings among the lower class of [ally]Womble[/ally].

Despair not for I have vowed Jihad on all those who oppose their rightful Duke.

Sincerely,
Peateargriffon

However Sad Sack is the most convincing as he now believes a 2 week newbie is our duke :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I made an attempt at mailing him, but im not sure how good it is.

SergeantFraser today at 20:07
Hello

Bunnub told me you were looking for the head of Womble, the main duke.
I am currently the duke of Womble as the previous duke had to quit due to RL problems.

If you have any concerns I would like you to address me and me alone.
Rumor has it that there are other players posing to be the duke of Womble; I would like you to dismiss these claims as false. Any players caught doing this will be internally nobled immediately by my right hand man Bunnub.

Now i know what your thinking:
--------"This guy is in SYN, he can't be duke of Womble"
Thats what i want you to think, so keep thinking it. Its all just an act.

Mail me back with any concerns/diplomatic issues concerning our tribes.

Thank you
SergeantFraser
(The real duke of Womble)

Should get everyone to put their replys and have a poll to see who sent the best mail ;)

DeletedUser

I would but he has me blocked
Wonder what I did to piss him off :lol:

Repinski

Lulz I could probably make him believe I was duke of Womble. He thinks I'm a scheming back stabber after I formed ADHD and made Bama leave. :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol i will mail him too
Will tell him that i am the Real Duke of womble,and is spying in CRASH.Maybe he will not suspect anything :lol:

DeletedUser93993

he actually believed i m one of the duke

lo but he is too much into Sad sack..

Ataguas5 on 26.02. at 04:24
Bunnu mailed me and said u wanted to talk to the barons/duke regarding CRASH. WE have 3 dukes. me one of them. i manage external affairs. Anything u want to say mail me. as i see we donr share any border and u are on the opposite side of CRASH we can in no way do border agreements. anywyz u only know what u want to say

-Ata(now dont confuse me with [player]-ATA-[/player] in CRASH

Deathdealer55 on 26.02. at 04:26
great, talking with one of the dukes now, we just want to know that your tribe plans to kill crash, we are and will

Ataguas5 on 26.02. at 04:29
well we know u were fighting Subv and its obvious that u ll be red on CRASH's diplomacy. but why would we want reveal our plans to PIRANA!!!!!!!!! whats RGF's position in ur tribe? is he a duke? Baron anything?

Deathdealer55 today at 01:27
He is top dog on this world, Is a great player and person and plays key role in the tribe..

Ataguas5 today at 06:02
ok so were do u want to hit??????????? and whos is ur war coordinator? as a duke of womble i need to know these stuffs. i mean how u guys work