Details

AllyTruth
EnemyMass recruit
TitleSorry!
Starttoday at 21:00:31
End---
Duration0:59:14
Forum thread
ExplanationSorry but you are too small to survive. Either be nobled out or join us.

Sir Mike Fisher Nov 21,2012 21:21
I'm so scared that I actually checked your profile, so on the basis that you've played/playing W64 ( flag world ) I'm gonna let bygones be bygones and invite yer to join us

Mike

auguthy2 Nov 21,2012 21:23
barely, I joined W64 to test a no haul build for W65.

Sir Mike Fisher Nov 21,2012 21:23
Ah but reckon you must have at least 2 or 3 flags as a stater from there though

auguthy2 Nov 21,2012 21:25
I had a def flag, erm 2 I mean,

Sir Mike Fisher Nov 21,2012 21:27
Jeez you are almost a veteran lol, seriously come on over to the dark side of truth I'm only inviting people who have played or are playing W64

auguthy2 Nov 21,2012 21:27
nah, the mentality of your tribe doesnt fit the mentality of mass.

Sir Mike Fisher Nov 21,2012 21:29
Mass mentality stymies at 30 limit though, wrong world for mass recruiting

auguthy2 Nov 21,2012 21:29
Our mentality is recruiting the more we can, and war the rest.

Sir Mike Fisher Nov 21,2012 21:33
Yeah but as I said kind of stymied when you have a 30 member tribe limit and a one tribe only win condition on the world
Author said:
The world has a dominance based winning condition. Once a tribe reaches 60% dominance, the world will automatically close to registrations and the endgame phase will begin. At this point, restarts will be disabled. This will last for 90 days, after which automatic peace will come into effect and the world will end shortly after. Only one tribe can win the world. An allied win is not possible.

auguthy2 Nov 21,2012 21:34
we will all merge into one tribe at the end.

auguthy2 Nov 21,2012 21:35
want to be our sister tribe? or basher tribe?

Sir Mike Fisher Nov 21,2012 21:37
Nope no point in allied tribe no win condition to fulfill it.

Simply is 30 member tribe one tribe takes win, you wanna be in it fine join, you don't then fine I'll pull the invites

auguthy2 Nov 21,2012 21:38
We have 1 more member, merge into us.

Sir Mike Fisher Nov 21,2012 21:40
Not gonna happen, deal is on the table, and will be open until 22.00 server time.

auguthy2 Nov 21,2012 21:41
no deal.

Sir Mike Fisher Nov 21,2012 21:41
Fine GL

Gotta admire the brazenness of it though lol

DeletedUser

He shouldve. We won that war and they disbanded.

Current score for Mass is:
War summary
Wars won: 44 (96%) Wars lost: 0 (0%) Undecided: 2 (4%)

DeletedUser102111

pink terror Nov 20,2012 20:49
PInk terror: Ah hello!
It's nice to see you all here. As the more perceptive of you have probably realised by now, this is Hell, and I am the Devil, good evening, but you can call me Toby, if you like. We try to keep things informal here, as well as infernal. That's just a little joke of mine. I tell it every time.
Now, you're all here for..... Eternity! Ooh, which I hardly need tell you is a heck of a long time, so you'll all get to know each other pretty well by the end.
But for now I'm going to have to split you up in groups.
Will You Stop Screaming! Thank you.
Now, murderers? Murderers over here, please, thank you. Looters and Pillagers over there. Thieves, if you could join them, and Lawyers, you're in that lot too.
Fornicators - if you could step forward? My God, there are a lot of you! Could I split you up into Adulterers and the rest? Male adulterers, if you could just form a line in front of that small Guillotine in the corner.
Em... The French, are you here? If you would just like to come down here with the Germans. I'm sure you'll have plenty to talk about.
Okay, atheists? Atheists over here please. You must be feeling a right bunch of Nitwits. Never mind.
And finally, Christians. Christians? Ah, yes, I'm sorry but I'm afraid the Jews were right. If you would come down here, that would be really fine.
Okay! Right, well are there any questions? Yes. No, I'm afraid there aren't any toilets. If you read your Bible, you might have seen that it was damnation without relief, so if you did not go before you came, then I'm afraid you're not going to enjoy yourself very much, but then I believe that's the idea.
Okay. Well, it's over to you, Adolf! And I'll catch you all later at the barbecue. Bye!
borderlands2 Nov 20,2012 20:51
wtf you chatting ?

pink terror Nov 20,2012 20:55
It's a Rowan Atkinson skit...
^_^
Couldn't be bothered to fnd something original.
borderlands2 Nov 20,2012 20:55
well could you put it in a simple way because tbf im too busy to read all that
pink terror Nov 20,2012 20:58
It's a hello mail :))
borderlands2 Nov 20,2012 20:59
ummm ok

Well... i guess he didn't find it funny:|

DeletedUser102111

but it's a skit from rowan atkinson.... How can you not find that funny? :|

DeletedUser

Simple really...................its just not funny.

It was also a complete waste of time, why not just say 'hello' its short and to the point and saves 5 minutes reading something that quite frankly just makes me think who is this weirdo thats just wasted 5 minutes of my life trying to say hello to me

DeletedUser

Perhaps it would be best used in a different context, i.e tribe forum spam section. Writing it or copying and pasting it to say hello to some stranger takes all the humor out of it

Although i am a fan of Rowan, he is a funny guy

DeletedUser

The tribe is now at war with Mass recruit!

War name: The end is near

Declaration:
Knowing we probably do not have much time to live still, we need to get you guys out of this world before our time comes! The only thing we know is, we will survive through the ages and after the end of the world!

We are noobs, so do not attack us without our permission, only joiningmass is allowed.

Good luck!

:( I not to keen on this war!

DeletedUser

Am I? Nov 22,2012 19:20
Mine livils?

Am I? Nov 22,2012 19:37
Dear sir, why would you refuse to answer my oh so articulate mesazh, it only asks of you for a few strokes of teh keys on your board and helps me satisfy my needs.

ALessonInPointWhoring Nov 22,2012 20:54
adhfkqwyvl;b[pzmaywme;18v,g0al2JKFSDJA

Here are the few 'strokes' you asked for.

Hope I could help you satisfy your needs.

Regards,
The blue typist

Am I? Nov 22,2012 21:00
Mr. Blue Typist, I feel that you've used one too many strokes and made your answer quite unreadable unless you're using some strange coding which, unfortunately, I can't understand. I am so sad to announce that my needs have not been satisfied.

ALessonInPointWhoring Nov 22,2012 21:08
Oh please accept my deepest condolences.

I sincerely advise you to either somehow manage to satisfy your needs with the previous answer or try to change your needs to something more appropriate.

Best wishes,
The blue typist

Am I? Nov 22,2012 21:14
And what would the finicky blue typist accept as most fitting of needs?

ALessonInPointWhoring Nov 22,2012 21:21
Maybe the need to gather somewhere with families and friends and be thankful to the Lord for he is almighty and merciful. That would be most fitting.

Am I? Nov 22,2012 21:23
Please elucidate who is the Lord.

ALessonInPointWhoring Nov 22,2012 21:33
Elucidating this matter would require great time and effort and thus is beyond this time and place. It is not something to be discussed here.

You shall probably ask your mother about this matter instead. I'm sure it'll be tad more easier and faster this way.

Am I? Nov 22,2012 21:39
What an acrimonious response.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Simple really...................its just not funny.

It was also a complete waste of time, why not just say 'hello' its short and to the point and saves 5 minutes reading something that quite frankly just makes me think who is this weirdo thats just wasted 5 minutes of my life trying to say hello to me

If it takes you five minutes to read a paragraph I think you have a bigger problem than the mails your neighbors send to you. Should take more like, 10 seconds, tops.

DeletedUser

I can't figure out why people complain about the few minutes wasted reading things. They have complete control over their use of time and no one (especially over the internet) can prevent them from exercising the ability to choose what to do.

And besides, seeing as this is tribal wars (a rather addictive game) that we're playing that time was probably used more productively than it would have been otherwise.

DeletedUser

I can't figure out why people complain about the few minutes wasted reading things. They have complete control over their use of time and no one (especially over the internet) can prevent them from exercising the ability to choose what to do.

And besides, seeing as this is tribal wars (a rather addictive game) that we're playing that time was probably used more productively than it would have been otherwise.

Good point. But please never post again :)

DeletedUser

If it takes you five minutes to read a paragraph I think you have a bigger problem than the mails your neighbors send to you. Should take more like, 10 seconds, tops.

First of all '5 minutes' was a loosely used timeframe, im not sad enough to sit around and time how long it actually takes to read something, perhaps you are?

Secondly if you can read the paragraph pink terror originally posted in 10 seconds or less then good for you, help yourself to a cookie

DeletedUser

First of all '5 minutes' was a loosely used timeframe, im not sad enough to sit around and time how long it actually takes to read something, perhaps you are?

Secondly if you can read the paragraph pink terror originally posted in 10 seconds or less then good for you, help yourself to a cookie

Make that two cookies. :)

DeletedUser61336

He shouldve. We won that war and they disbanded.

Current score for Mass is:
War summary
Wars won: 44 (96%) Wars lost: 0 (0%) Undecided: 2 (4%)

Winning the world one disband at a time!