Funny Mails

DeletedUser

Some of this is wayyy too long to read; read a couple of them but I'm too lazy :icon_razz:

Subwind

[spoil]LakeWind on 21.11. at 13:13
Hi there local member.

We mail you in the hope of saving you time and money.

You will notice you have started near us, this is not good. We are 23:59 per day active, we are very experienced.

In an effort to promote safe living, restarting now would be a good option for yourselves.

This will save the pain of waking up in a few days to find us farming you and wasting all your hard work.

Alternative, you can stay and allow us to grow our ODA faster, and provide us with better farms in a weeks time.

After you have realised that restarting is the best option, visit the Settings menu at the top here, scroll down to Start Over. Click this, on the next page, input your password and relief is yours.

Days saved, nights slept through, easy life.

Then add us as a friend so we can help you in the future.

We will not brag about other worlds, as this is a new world, but we will grow fast, and you will save so much heartache with the restart method.

Thanx for reading, happy gaming.

~Matt

janethar today at 01:21
here it is

This message has been forwarded by janethar.

Bad Chase today at 01:53
not nice matt

This message has been forwarded by Bad Chase.[/spoil]

It appears my restart mail is becoming famous.

Should I be worried?

Will I be "Chased" from W66?

http://www.twstats.com/en50/index.p...all&oldplayer=8490390&newplayer=7517214&pn=-1

~Matt

DeletedUser96554

[spoil]
g.unit Nov 22,2012 19:21
i have realized that you tribe is the best tribe and is quite close to me and because of this i would like to join your tribe. i am a very good player and i will catch up to the rest of your higher tribe mates soon. many of your members are right next to me so this means that i can support them and they can support me easily.i understand that you tribe is full but if there is ever any free spaces then i will be glad to leave my tribe and join yours.
thanks you.

The Dirty Dinosaur Nov 22,2012 19:21
Read the tribe profile

g.unit Nov 22,2012 19:23
so i might have a chance of being in your tribe later on in the game

The Dirty Dinosaur Nov 22,2012 21:53
Hi there G.unit,

We've just decided within our tribe that it's time to invite some new blood into our midsts. Seeing as you already contacted me about such a possibility, i though i'd offer you first 'dibs'.

As a tribe, we look for intelligent, creative players therefore i ask one thing of you: can you please write me a poem consisting of a minimum of 2 stanzas. Please incorporate the following words into your poem:

Dinosaur
Astronaut
spectacles

I wish you the best of luck! :)

Josh

g.unit Nov 23,2012 00:15
This is my poem
I am g unit one of the bests of the best.
It makes no sence if i am not in the best tribe
Its like a hippopotamas in a birds nest
I was told to write a poen using the word dinocore
I did not know what to write so i can not go on any more
Then it came to me.what about a dinocore as an astronout
But no that just cant be
I have not go the guts to carry on any more
Maybe i should go some where else and grow some balls.
Or i could live my life as a nerd wearing specticals.

I hope you liked it

[/spoil]

The first person daft enough to actually send me a poem. If anyone knows the code for spoilers please tell me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

I found this quite entertaining. Saw some guy messaging fellow tribe mates, but was disappointed that he hadn't messaged me. So I took the liberty to start up a conversation. ^^

[spoil]
Dwarven King Nov 23,2012 13:44
How come you didn't message me? :(

hathoda Nov 23,2012 13:47
cuz you dint write on your profile who you are and you are not in my K :p

Dwarven King Nov 23,2012 13:53
Maybe I wanna be mysterious?

hathoda Nov 23,2012 13:58
Im glad you want to talk to me> most of your other members just refuse to reply :(

Dwarven King Nov 23,2012 14:03
I prefer to toy with my food...I mean...socialize with people. :3

hathoda Nov 23,2012 14:04
im your food? :O

You want to noble me dont you?

Dwarven King Nov 23,2012 14:06
I never said "I want to noble you". Don't put words in my mouth!

hathoda Nov 23,2012 14:07
you called me food!!

English may be my 6th language but even i know what it means.

and here i thought we were becoming friends :'(

Dwarven King Nov 23,2012 14:15
Perhaps I meant that by talking to you, your intellect would be food for my own intellect?

hathoda Nov 23,2012 14:20
so basically you are trying to read my mind and find out wwhat buidl and troops i have?

I will never tell you that by following your tribe members advice, I have upgraded my HQ to 31

Dwarven King Nov 23,2012 14:24
Umm...yes...I'm trying to read your mind. NOW FALL TO MY EPIC PSYCHIC ABILITIES!!! YOU WILL TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!

hathoda Nov 23,2012 14:25
Damn it!!

I told you i have level 31 HQ even though i did not want to tell you.

I am going to report your psychic abilities the innogames.

Dwarven King Nov 23,2012 14:27
It says nowhere in the rules that I can't use them. <_<

hathoda Nov 23,2012 14:28
This is unfair.

Can you teach me these abilities?

Dwarven King Nov 23,2012 14:31
It will cost you your first born child, and a chocolate chip cookie. Can you meet these costs?!

hathoda Nov 23,2012 14:34
First born child i can but i dont want to give the cookies

Dwarven King Nov 23,2012 14:34
The cookies are essential. They can either make or break this deal!

hathoda Nov 23,2012 14:41
ill give you five children if you forget the cookies

Dwarven King Nov 23,2012 14:42
Since you can not part with said cookies, then I can not teach you the abilities you wish to learn. As such, this conversation is no longer important to me.

Yes, cookies are that important. You may contact me once more when you can provide what I want. Until then, good day sir...YOU SELFISH COOKIE HOARDER!!!!! D:<

~~DK
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Quadruple chocolate chip...

Actually its not a cookie its a bar of chocolate i crushed together in my hand with a plain digestive biscuit :icon_eek:

DeletedUser18879

[spoil]LakeWind on 21.11. at 13:13
Hi there local member.

You will notice you have started near us, this is not good. We are 23:59 per day active, we are very experienced.

In an effort to promote safe living, restarting now would be a good option for yourselves.

This will save the pain of waking up in a few days to find us farming you and wasting all your hard work.

Alternative, you can stay and allow us to grow our ODA faster, and provide us with better farms in a weeks time.

After you have realised that restarting is the best option, visit the Settings menu at the top here, scroll down to Start Over. Click this, on the next page, input your password and relief is yours.

We will not brag about other worlds, as this is a new world, but we will grow fast, and you will save so much heartache with the restart method.

~Matt

janethar today at 01:21
here it is

This message has been forwarded by janethar.

Bad Chase today at 01:53
not nice matt

This message has been forwarded by Bad Chase.[/spoil]

It appears my restart mail is becoming famous.

Should I be worried?

Will I be "Chased" from W66?

http://www.twstats.com/en50/index.p...all&oldplayer=8490390&newplayer=7517214&pn=-1

~Matt

I'm using it too, too lazy to write my own. :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

The first person daft enough to actually send me a poem. If anyone knows the code for spoilers please tell me :)

Such a poetic young soul. You better snatch him up to Shutup quick or i'll take him over to MANIC

We illiterate baboons can learn a thing or two from this pure.... [spoil]
wu13a.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

like most people, i copy&pasted lakewind's restart mail and sent it to some people around me. this one made me laugh.

beranbus today at 01:48

Hi there local member.

*Ratchet* today at 01:55
i cant move for 14 days you are 2nd player do this to me i like way you ppl dont want new players here LOL

DeletedUser108646

some noob tryed to apply to my tribe with this:

[spoil]
BluePaint Nov 25,2012 01:18
could you invite me to your tribe thanks alot.

Iv gotten 6 towns before and ben playin for 4 yrs but other playrs keep taking my towns.

invite me please :D
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

[spoil]
BluePaint Nov 25,2012 01:18
could you invite me to your tribe thanks alot.

Iv gotten 6 towns before and ben playin for 4 yrs but other playrs keep taking my towns.

invite me please :D
[/spoil]
You accepted him right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[spoil]

[/spoil]

I laughed too much, 6 people took his 6 towns... But he came back with courage on this new world, and I really hope you gave him his second chance to act upon revenge against those mere mortals.

DeletedUser13939

Quadruple chocolate chip...

Actually its not a cookie its a bar of chocolate i crushed together in my hand with a plain digestive biscuit :icon_eek:

I no longer wish to have cookies.