Funny mails

• Thread starter DeletedUser59417
  • Start date

DeletedUser59417

Alright, so i don't have any funny mail from nubs, but if i did i would want a place to post them on the externals. So, if you have a message from a player in w70 that made you lol post it here.

Example of a funny mail:
[spoil]A duck walked up to a lemonade stand
and he said to the man running the stand
Hey. got any grapes?

The man said no we just sell lemonade. It’s cold and its fresh and it’s all home made. Can I sell you glass? The duck said “I’ll pass”.
Then he waddled away. Till the very next day.

When the duck walked up to the lemonade stand
And he said to the man that was running the stand
Hey. You got any grapes?

The man said no, like I said yesterday, we just sell lemonade okay?
Why not give it a try? The duck said Goodbye.
Then he waddled away. He waddled away. He waddled away
Till the very next day.

Hey. You got any grapes?

The man said look, this is getting old. Lemonade’s all we’ve ever sold. Why not give it a go? The duck said “No.”
Till the very next day.

Hey. You got any grapes?

The man said THAT’S IT!! If you don’t stay away,duck, I’ll glue you to a tree and leave you there all day, stuck.
So don’t get to close! The duck said Adios.
Till the very next day.

Hey. You got any glue?

What?

You got any glue?
No, why would I– Oh!

Then one more question for you:
Got any grapes?

And the man just stopped. Then he started to smile. Then he started to laugh. He laughed for a while.
Then he said, “Come on duck, let’s walk to the store. I’ll buy you some grapes so you won’t have to ask anymore.”

So they walked to the store and the man bought some grapes. He offered one to the duck and the duck said “No thanks”.

“But you know what sounds good? It would make my day.
Do you think this store, do you think this store, do you think this store… has any… lemonade?”

Then he waddled away. He waddled away. He waddled away.[/spoil]

DeletedUser59417

I just copy and paste and post this junk. your the one reading it.

DeletedUser59417

Forbid today at 14:05
Sorry, no. Knightbrad has an externals reputation, and has a tongue looser than any woman I know.

Good luck.

DeletedUser

Not the funniest but I found it slightly 'entertaining' to say the least.

154c669e6af8e0d1cc5b919961bbac27_zpsa7e882bd.png

DeletedUser

Cleary ur not educATed m8
I really hope the irony is not lost on him.

DeletedUser59417

"Y" Can too spell.

Y is the best speller i know.

Almost as good as "B" but i don't know that guy.

Ah, yes the amazing spelling bee.

DeletedUser59417

toto89 Nov 10,2013 14:53
Dear World 70 Gamer.

Hello, i am [player]toto89[/player].

For a very long time, our tribe [ally]Psycho[/ally] has been an ally of [ally]~NH~[/ally], and for a long time, the allaince functioned without issues, due to plenty of space to exspand for both tribes. The original duke of our tribe, [player]Jaeger[/player] made the allaince with the duke of [ally]~NH~[/ally] called [player]Yannie95[/player]. In the allaince agreement made at that point, both tribes where to stick to their territory's and as for exspanding both tribes where to stick to their side's of k75 aswell as [ally]~NH~[/ally] where to exspand to south-west(west k85), west(k74) and north-west(west k65), while we, [ally]Psycho[/ally] would exspand to east k85, east into k76(where our tribe is currently holding several top players and are by far dominateing in the top 1 tribe rank) and north-east(east k65) with some villages of both tribes, located in oposit tribes areas, the split in the long run, has become aprox betwean south-west and north-east.

But the past few weeks, these terms have had several shacke downs and downsides. [ally]~NH~[/ally] Allied with a top dominateing k74 tribe, whitch blocked them of in k74, a k65 tribe has nobled some of their former north(k65 enemies) and due to it not only blocked the north part for [ally]~NH~[/ally] but also entered the north k75 in [ally]~NH~[/ally] Territory. Also some of our furthest west side players are unfortunetly a lil to the west of the k75 south-middle area.

Now instead of honoring the Allaince agreement's of their tribe, made by their duke [player]Yannie95[/player] with our previous duke the day the allaince was sealed, [ally]~NH~[/ally] has demanded a larger share of k75. Due to the fact that we can not, simply just magically move over 100 villages several spaces east, we have spent a long time trying to find solutions to this, we've tried to open a clear southern path along the south-west k75 so that they can noble their way south into k75, seeing as they blocked their north due to not desireing war with [ally]Beaver[/ally], they blocked their west by allying to a top k74 tribe and instead of them, meeting us in diplomacy they seek to push us and our tribes borders. With the heat causeing several disagreement's i brought the case up, with their council and their duke suggested the following;
Yannie95 said:
I suppose we could impose a 7x7 rule, (notifying the other if one intends to noble within their 7x7 - not counting already isolated villages).

Could it be as simple as that?

and as simple as that the agreement was made, but if you read the time/date of that agreement and then check for the 2 following coordinates: [coord]548|751[/coord] village file link; http://www.twstats.com/en70/index.p...urce=en&utm_medium=village&utm_campaign=dsref and [coord]580|727[/coord] village file link; http://www.twstats.com/en70/index.p...urce=en&utm_medium=village&utm_campaign=dsref

So if you now calculate the nobleing days/times of those villages and compare it to the day and time of
Yannie95 said:
I suppose we could impose a 7x7 rule, (notifying the other if one intends to noble within their 7x7 - not counting already isolated villages).

Could it be as simple as that?
you can tell, that both the mentioned villages where nobled after the agreement was established. Now i can assure you, if you would ask the 2 players who nobled the villages; [player]Jumanji2[/player] and [player]balsier[/player] to forward the real mails(dont ask for exports but the actual mails), where they asked me for permission to noble inside my 7x7, such mails do not exsist, as they never asked. On top of it if you do read my conversation with [player]balsier[/player] that is exported below(yes i do have the original mails if anyone would desire to have a real proof not only exsports), that he claimed to have emptied the village and said i could take it, but with the recent heat betwean the tribes, i desided to throw out 100 quick scouts whitch i am glad i did, they all died, following it, after a few mails, he admitted to haveing supports and incomeing supports after saying, the village was empty and that i could noble it, my own ally, lied to me, to try get me to send in nobles, to kill my troops and nobles. Now i ask you to just ask yourself, how would you feel if your ally, would on purpose, try to get your troops and nobles killed? I am sure, that most of the gamers reciveing a copy of this mail, would feel like their ally would have some form of aggresion towards them.

Now to top this case off, i would like to ask you, dear reciver, to ask yourself, how much, would you ever trust a tribe in diplomacy, whether it where to be a NAP or an Allaince, when their barons brings aggresive threats towards their own allys?
Danishwarrior said:
then we only have one option. gain more territory, and more aggresion moves like balsiers.
, thats the words of a baron of [ally]~NH~[/ally] speaking of more aggresive acts like what his tribe member did(whitch, i have proofs to show, was a breach of an agreement).

Now i do not see much future in our allaince with them, considdering all the mails, threats, agreements brakes and such, if they do not make a huge change in their lack of politeness, respect and learn to honor their agreement's to be quite honest, i have never in my many worlds in this game felt such a disrespect and aggresion from a ally, even my enemies, show less aggresiveness in words then this.

The way i see it, [ally]~NH~[/ally] only brakes more agreement's day by day, so i assume, they have no ability or desire to honor anything, hence i ask you all, to read this through, your future desitions are your own, i have several more mails, reports and such to share, should anyone desire further proof, either of aggresive acts, lack of respect, or even i can bring up mails that show, the time and effort i have spent to try keep my allaince with them on polite and fair therms, but they, just do not seem to have any what so ever honor or desire, to hold their words nor their dukes agreement, hence i suggest to you all, to think twice before trusting them, cus as you can see, as long as there was plenty space, all worked well, when they run low on space, they dont ask for their allys to support them to wage wars against tribes bigger then them, but seek to push, the tribes they think they can gain advantage against, in this case, they hold more tight build k75 territory and have close located k74 allies, against our more spread k75 villages with longer support durations, givin them a certain advantage, that looks like they are willing to backstab their allys because they could posibly win, rather then to honor their allainces and wage war against a larger tribe with 2 allys on their side).

Whatever you all do, i suggest you beware of [ally]~NH~[/ally], as i think with this mail, i have manage to open quite a lot of eyes, to the fact that [ally]~NH~[/ally] does, take the oppertunity to brake their agreements and promises when it fits them and serves their future plans.

Jumanji2 Nov 10,2013 10:16
I'm going to need you to stop nobling new villages in this area:
[coord]580|727[/coord]
because it is inside my 7x7.

Thank you for being a good ally and understanding.

toto89 Nov 10,2013 11:22
Say what? Oh, you want me not to noble in the 7x7 of the village you just nobled in my 3x3? wait, 3x3, 7x7? Oh yeah. you just nobled a village in my 3x3 on purpose and on purpose brakeing the agreement your duke made? 1 of your members nobleing in my 3x3, the village gets stacked and is now claimed by you? You care to enlighten me about your duke's lack of ability to have his tribe honor his agreement's perhaps? Or is his leadership and control of his tribe member's action so weak in general? Would be appritiated if you would kindly enlighten me about these matters.

Sincered [player]toto89[/player]

toto89 Nov 08,2013 08:05
Hey, mind moveing out of my farm [coord]548|751[/coord], theres a 7x7 permission requirement that your duke agreed to, hence to noble in my 7x7, you need my permission, whitch im 100% sure, you dont have and will not get!

balsier Nov 08,2013 08:16
2 secs, let me check something, be right with you

toto89 Nov 08,2013 08:17
Sure

balsier Nov 08,2013 08:30
pretty sure the coords were off by some 100s, right now I'm on my mobile, I'll talk with my alt player about this, in the meantime feel free to spam our duke

pretty sure the coords were off by some 100s, right now I'm on my mobile, I'll talk with my alt player about this, in the meantime feel free to spam our duke

toto89 Nov 08,2013 10:21
Anyways, the nobleing of this village in 3x3 of 2 of my villages is clearly a breach of the allaince nobleing agreement made by your tribe duke, hence i will have to request that you hand the village over.

balsier Nov 08,2013 10:23
I am sorry, I wasn't aware of the agreement, up top we don't have such non sense, allow me to discuss this situation with my tribes council

toto89 Nov 08,2013 10:26
i have already contacted your diplomat and he told me he was going to contact you about this matter, wether you agree or disagree to the rules, your duke suggested the 7x7 permission requirement nobleing rule and we agreed to it, hence, the nobleing is a brake of rules suggested by your duke and i assume, you have no desire to disrespect your dukes rule.

toto89 Nov 08,2013 19:10
so, have you desided to honor your dukes agreement of nobleing rules yet?

balsier Nov 09,2013 07:42
yes, and my answer is my villa's name

balsier Nov 09,2013 08:24
Ok ok, after speaking with diplomacy I'm letting the villa go, it's cleared.

toto89 Nov 09,2013 09:18
Thank you for honoring our tribes agreed rules, it shows me that I am not the only one who works to try keep both sides to honor it.

balsier Nov 09,2013 10:43
Sorry, everything should be in order now.

toto89 Nov 09,2013 10:44
when you say its cleared i dont exspect 100 scouts to die

balsier Nov 09,2013 10:46
I don't expect that either

toto89 Nov 09,2013 10:48
I assume you just forgot to send the support back home from it.

balsier Nov 09,2013 10:51
I always leave the scouts behind, farm space.
I also left 81 spears in one of your farms nearby but you didn't kill them, was sad.

balsier Nov 09,2013 21:45
Jokes aside, I received some support and am still receiving some support from far away, I have been sending everything home, except those I can't.

toto89 Nov 09,2013 22:25
aye, you can send it back when it arrives, so that we can sort this in a peaceful way without any further unnessecary argues betwean our tribes, the village is small, and if we can do this peacefull without any funny jokes, ill gladly pay you the resources to produce the new nobleman so that you can noble a barb of equal size closer to your core, you see, i am your ally, im not an enemy, i do not wish for arguments betwean our tribes, the nobleing of the village, despite accident, was a breach of a agreement, and that, isnt good in therms of diplomacy, i do not wish to argue, but i do exspect both my tribe and your to honor the agreements, altho if you kindly, drop the jokes, send the support out, so that i can overtake the village, without any unnessecary hazzle, i will give you the resources that it would take to reproduce the nobleman, so that you can, within quite short time, make a new noble and replace the village with a new 1. :)

LOL :lol: