Funny Mails

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

It's been 2 years since I last played but I think I remember there frequently being threads for posting up funny in game mails and I was surprised not to see one. I suppose there will be less QQ'ing due to the lack of hauls, but I reckon at this point in the game a fair bit of skirmishing would have started. :)

So pretty simple, post some funny mails, feel free to provide a story for reference when needed. Name and shame as you like ;).

(I'd post, but nothing special so far ;-; )

DeletedUser

Dumb, but entertained me, before he blocked me

[spoil]
RecedingWaters Sep 25,2013 18:51
What didn't the fox say?

What Did The Fox Say? Sep 25,2013 18:53
'Ummmm' <- he didn't say that

RecedingWaters Sep 25,2013 18:54
Have you ever met a fox?

What Did The Fox Say? Sep 25,2013 18:56
Yes they taste like glue

RecedingWaters Sep 25,2013 18:57
Wow that doesn't sound appetizing. How did you cook it? Bake? Broil?

What Did The Fox Say? Sep 25,2013 18:58
I don't understand 'cook' what do you mean by this?

Can i just have my oreo's now :|

RecedingWaters Sep 25,2013 19:00
Only if you give me back my umbrella :'(

What Did The Fox Say? Sep 25,2013 19:01
Well this is completely unacceptable :|
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's fine I'm already trolling other members of your tribe :D
I have a couple old friends in music from 65

DeletedUser

on 25.09. at 06:45

hello my friend as i see you are a good player and worthy and active

that can play pro/veterans in this game...

so if you willing to be part of the tribe tell me

and i will tell to my cousin to invite you to the secrete tribe *BASH*, that tribe is built by my cousin only worthy player is allow , soon that tribe will become stronger and bigger...

that's all

DeletedUser

No hauls is like the one worldtype where activity doesn't directly translate in to playing well heh.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It does affect a little, unless you upgrade your warehouse alot. :p

You still need to be active, you just don't need to be online every single second for the rest of your life to keep up with the top players. xP

DeletedUser

You still need to be active, you just don't need to be online every single second for the rest of your life to keep up with the top players. xP

And is also one of the"cheapest" world. If you know what I mean. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hah yeah, I was meaning that on haul worlds pretty much that every extra 5 minutes you put in results in strengthening your account and getting you far ahead of the competition. so what you said ^^

Also, heya ima4ril, I was on W9 also :) PWN35 (not sure if I should be ashamed, it was some time ago ^^)

DeletedUser

This is the Funny Mails thread, and I expect funny mails or discussions of them. Not spam or reminiscing or saying hi to people. Use the PM system for that, or post in GD :).

DeletedUser104264

This is the Funny Mails thread, and I expect funny mails or discussions of them. Not spam or reminiscing or saying hi to people. Use the PM system for that, or post in GD :).

Well, I asked the guy who scouted one of us "Who threw you under the bus?"

Never responded though.

DeletedUser

The nearest I came was when some chap put me in the top ten ODD; in pm he said

"mate you don't have a clue how to defend. you use all your troops in 1 go lmao idiot"

DeletedUser

Captain Booty Me Shiver Sep 18,2013 21:14
Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

Captain Booty Me Shiver Sep 18,2013 21:30
Ok, you probably want to know more about me

Some background on me, I was born in the remote village of habibi in the outskirts of djibouti to an albanian prostitute where i was raised by an ascetic monk in the azerbaijan mountains before moving to croatia at the age of 5. at the age of 15 I was conscripted into the croatian military where I served as a janitorial technician in iran. After moving to florida at 19, I followed my mothers footsteps and roamed the streets as a prostitute, selling blowjobs for 5 bucks.After a brief stint in rehab, i turned my life around and became a personal trainer. In the past several years I've hunted with the indigenous tribes of sri lanka, found 3 previously unknown star clusters with nothing more than my grandmothers magnifying glass, some ducktape and tinfoil and and have had a statue erected in honor of me in Uzbekistan for peace negotiatians with the native titthibhalad tribe. How about you?

jasminjade Sep 19,2013 00:47
If this is a joke its pathetic, insulting and just nasty.
I have been told to report this which i am intending to do. Becauae its not funny.

Captain Booty Me Shiver Sep 19,2013 02:13
sorry, forgive me heavenly blessed beauty

I did get a warning for this, I don't get where I insulted her srs.