Funny Mails

DeletedUser

This may be a long read but i liked it

Username Is Invalid Jan 20,2014 06:23
Will you ever learn?

i have 4 villages worth of support incoming to my village plus your noble train has been sniped in two different places. You wont ever take my village

red8876 Jan 20,2014 06:24
lol still talking I see, all good I have so many nukes saved up it is stupid
and I am happy to throw them all at my wall while my tribe mates target the rest of the people supporting you

Username Is Invalid Jan 20,2014 06:28
none of them have done anything in the last few days. its as if you are the only person involved.

if you want some advice in taking my village, this is pretty much me telling you the 100% to take my village. Send a nuke and noble from 4 or 5 different villages all timed within a 1 second period, do that and i will be impressed and finally give up. you have enough villages to do it so go ahead

red8876 Jan 20,2014 06:30
my tribe and I have a plan, we are working together, while I am making you waste your time rebuilding and if your tribe does support you, I still have enough full nukes and nobles to continue taking other villages around you, so I am content to keep going my way,
and keep your advise to yourself,
I am still waiting on you w2v mates to come get me which has happened yet.
maybe they are backing me :)

Username Is Invalid Jan 20,2014 06:55
well i wont go down without a fight!

Username Is Invalid Jan 21,2014 07:10
So you would rather waste your own troops taking out stewies than letting us take the vils and recapping them with almost no effort required. you aren't the smartest tool in the shed

red8876 Jan 21,2014 07:17
lol unless the person sitting them moved the troops out for me to take with ease, haha,
I enjoy when idiots run their mouths

red8876 Jan 21,2014 07:18
so by all means keep running your mouth and proving how dumb you are,

Username Is Invalid Jan 21,2014 07:26
im sure seeing as though you attacked 500 troops twice and couldnt kill them all. yep i like your playing style! you can go far kid!

red8876 Jan 21,2014 07:29
keep talking mate and proving my point,

I see your going far in this game you managed to take two tiny villages, good for you, will enjoy taking them off you once you grow them a bit

Username Is Invalid Jan 21,2014 07:32
it just confuses me to how you play, not once have i actually insulted you and yet you intend on insulting me, trying to show who the bigger player is here. i even actually gave you a compliment, yet i dont know why you act so harsh towards me.

red8876 Jan 21,2014 07:33
really saying someone isn't the smartest tool in the shed isn't a insult lol

Username Is Invalid Jan 21,2014 07:35
no i dont see that as an insult just stating what is obvious from what i saw of your attacks

Username Is Invalid Jan 21,2014 07:35
now excuse me while i participate in some social activities in real life

red8876 Jan 21,2014 07:36
personally I don't if you understand my playing style or not,
I having not played this game bugger all before, am doing quite well,
yourself who seems to portray himself as someone who excels at this game is well, laughable atm
words are all you see have, and besides y our tribe mates stacking you, you have done nothing,
including your empty threats from your w2v mates
so as I keep saying, keep running your mouth being a keyboard warrior

Username Is Invalid Jan 21,2014 13:01
dude, im terrible at this game. I have not had one good solo world, my success comes from choosing co-players well and maintaining a healthy relationship. Otherwise I would think myself so good.

Im not trying to be a keyboard warrior i am even giving you advice as veterans do to new members.

As more my tribemates helping me, well thats what they're for they fight for you through black and blue. Because we all need to stick together.

People say troops win wars not points? That is the biggest lie in this game, none of them win wars. Words and diplomtaic solutions win wars, it works in real life and it works here too.

I never actually threaten you through W2V just said i know a player or two and so does my tribe, doesn't mean they wont backstab us for personal gain. another piece of advice don't trust anyone, especially tribe members, given the chance they will turn around and stab you in the back.

Moral of what I am saying is I am not a bad person and you sir show me no respect, after all this fight i have had in me.

red8876 Jan 21,2014 13:06
You sir are full of it
You made contact with me and proceeded to poke and prod me looking for a response

What I want from you is to stop talking

Username Is Invalid Jan 21,2014 13:37
Man I am really so sorry you're like this, it really does hurt me inside knowing that people can't be friendly, even after all those ads about kids committing suicide over cyber-bullying. Lighten up man, be a nice guy.

red8876 Jan 21,2014 13:39
Lol
Your hardly a cyber bully mate
Would say more try hard