Funny Messages InGame

DeletedUser

all i know is... even on my best rounds i cant beat adrian or speed4me.. even when i have 4 times as many troops as points, the do better. i don't know how "rank 1." and "sir cornish" claim to have beaten either of them.

DeletedUser99302

all i know is... even on my best rounds i cant beat adrian or speed4me.. even when i have 4 times as many troops as points, the do better. i don't know how "rank 1." and "sir cornish" claim to have beaten either of them.

<3 you so much

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I may have to come back for a week or so if you're already thinking Adrian is the best ;D

DeletedUser

A bud light...? If I'm gunna sit around, I'm gunna do it with a bottle of scotch... :L

DeletedUser

Not a igm, but I had to post it...

[00:33:19] AOVG/Paul: yesterday, dozz was an asian girl named seiko

DeletedUser94677

Things stay in the brotherhood ^
That should be removed and marked as spam.

DeletedUser

Things stay in the brotherhood ^
That should be removed and marked as spam.

If Sam can branch out so can I :icon_evil:

[12:26:28 AM] AD*M: A**M swallows but wants more! AD*M bite (male stick weapon thingy) off like savage beast and chew on it

DeletedUser

If Sam can branch out so can I :icon_evil:

[12:26:28 AM] AD*M: A**M swallows but wants more! AD*M bite (male stick weapon thingy) off like savage beast and chew on it

Anyone who follows Sam's footsteps is just stupid.

DeletedUser

Sorry this isn't ingame but I thought it was hilarious :3

A speed server started yesterday. I am unable to login into that after playing for a day.

I am able to finally login after 12 hours and my sleep time is due in some time. I lost out on the sleep time and another day gone now. :'(

I haven't got any premium points for being locked out. I guess it's on the way. Is it?

gargareth

This annoys me.
People seem to constantly assert that a ratio of troops to points is good- it really isn't- certain amounts of points and troops at certain times into a world can be good.

For example:
Player A and Player B start at the same time- both are still on one village (I'm going to only use offencive troops in examples for simplification)
Player A has 4000 points, 1100 axe 600 lc 100 rams- thats 4000 population space and not very good in general if you haven't lost a lot of units.
1:1 ratio.

Player B has 1500 points, 750 axe, 500lc, 50 rams- 3000 population space- so a 2:1 ratio

If we look just at ratios then many players would assert that player B is doing better- however in really Player A is doing better in every way. (Except I guess that if there is 20:1 rule he can be attacked earlier or he gets less morale bonus from higher pointed players but these are likely to be less important)

DeletedUser

points vs troops matter when your not using offense. deff with farming lc until you have around 1k to clear offensive players needs way more defense to the lc. if you reach about 5k 5k your usually safe... "usually"

DeletedUser

You're going about playing the game totally wrong if "safe" is the best you can aim for :\

DeletedUser

destroyer world Jul 21,2012 19:20
I've spoken to quite a few people and some how they are friends with adrian but not you.

Jobson1984 Jul 21,2012 19:20
yeah they are im not friends with everyone adrian is

As the forums are dead ...........