Funny Messages InGame

DeletedUser116338

Thank you so much @JawJaw, my apologies for getting the wrong thread.

@Olve tldr; stopped reading when you said I was throwing 600 LC into 1500 spear while you dodged. I don't remember the round perfectly however I know that is not me. I didn't try and suicide my LC into some noob.

Quite frankly you're hardly worth this dragged out argument. If you wanna be me in my firing line keep talking poo. You'll be swiftly hushed and sent back to II in tears.

Last edited by a moderator:

.uk pro

Wouldn't worry about being in his "firing line" he'll just build spears and HC the entire round. :)

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I love how once I present facts you suddenly don't remember the line and claim it wasn't you... Yet just a few posts ago you said you cleared me? Wait what

DeletedUser116338

Except you haven't presented any facts, just a story you've made up. All I meant was I don't claim to remember every single detail in this insignificant round like you claim too, all I can do is show that you quit the round and were crying in the stream. Whatever, i'm over it.

.uk pro

I mean who asks somebody for a 1v1 and spends the entire round making HC and spears? :,D
I still catted you to crap though. Cleared all of your units - embarrassing wouldn't you say after a 3 year gap? The only thing that struck me from that round about your gameplay was the fact that despite playing non-stop for 3 years you're no better.

The only thing that's changed as far as I can see is your ego and I don't know why. You've had no accomplishments, practically all you do is harass Kevinmac I hear.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What facts have you presented... I was whining because some moron named Kvaea, which you claim is your account, was attacking me in a way that would never work out and was utterly lackluster. I gave details on how I dealt with the situation and why I was upset over being attacked, and as a result later quit.

Prove me something on the speed... 'cause my god so far you are empty words and made up facts of greatness

DeletedUser116338

I mean who asks somebody for a 1v1 and spends the entire round making HC and spears? :,D
I still catted you to crap though. Cleared all of your units - embarrassing wouldn't you say after a 3 year gap? The only thing that struck me from that round about your gameplay was the fact that despite playing non-stop for 3 years you're no better.

The only thing that's changed as far as I can see is your ego and I don't know why. You've had no accomplishments, practically all you do is harass Kevinmac I hear.

I asked you for a 1v1 - you didn't respond. Had you agreed I could have played more appropriately. Nice try :rolleyes::rolleyes:
There was no 1v1 just you losing your offense and LC endlessly while I continued to farm and casually build before we both got rimmed by noobs.

b4b60f13cd9f3b26b0b4b8095781ffa4.png

ee43250ac131470b44a5a482a842c9c4.png

c2f3c91bbc1d1d64ba7dc0279ff5169b.png

f20d7714ffddc71a2962166881144ae2.png

a1cab2189228eea180bd220d40c827fa.png

d05b07ba4ca8fb5a832143dd8f566ea1.png

a5a2dc2a41b3f8f1826235f0f9b47ea9.png

da5c2cdbedfa33f4228345cc18419967.png

Embarrassing? The only thing embarrassing is that despite being away for three years, you still hold a grudge lol.

Hey, I am rusty too, maybe not as rusty as you but the difference is I am not the self proclaimed greatest of all time. :rolleyes:

Next time you're done.
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser116338

There was no defeat. Both of us were virtually troopless by the end of the so called 1v1 before both being nobled.

Too resentful to call a good game what it was, I didn't think much of you before but you're reaching new levels.

.uk pro

resentful? Says the person who saved every report and even the ingame mail?

Either way, thanks for posting the fact I won AND when you ask for a 1v1 you go Spears+HC o_O

DeletedUser116338

Just to straighten out any misinformation from you.

Glad to have humbled the so called GOAT. Others have thanked me for that too. :)

The fact that off>def in a 1v1 and you still lost speaks volumes.

.uk pro

d05b07ba4ca8fb5a832143dd8f566ea1.png

For clarity, this was ALL his troops. After this point I used my spears to cat him. I don't see how this is losing.

DeletedUser116338

Your 1000 spear 100 axe and 50 LC?

I had enough def to kill that by the time you came back in, don't be foolish. :D You see how you only took the wall to 15?

At no point in this round were you in a winning position, you were desperately rebuilding after every loss you suffered. Each time more demoralized. :p

Ps. Look how each time he loses ALL his LC and offense whilst barely touching mine. :D
I hope you didn't spend too much PP either.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Isn't he part of the greatest speed time of all time who only contains hall of fame superplayers? Why would he need a new team?

DeletedUser116338

:D:D

Accept the draw for what it was. We both were virtually troopless and then we both got rimmed. Why are you claiming a win?

There is no ratty attitude from me, this is strictly about TW speed. If you're being offended by what I say it is literally because the truth incriminates you. Don't give me that bull.
I hope you can keep your ad hominem venom off the forums this time around Matt.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
But... You're not telling truths... You are bending the facts to fit you, on the fact everyone else doesnt screenshot everything, then you nitpick your screenshots and messages in a way to manipulate it to fit your image and thought.

This is perfecly shown by the fact you changed your theme from saying you cleared me, to suddenly say "wasnt me, noob". You can't back up your words mate. I will remember to screenshot everything from now on when I play against you, sadly I won't know too often as you hide behind different nicknames all the time :(