Funny stories in k35

DeletedUser103537

There once was tribe named H-H-H who were hailed by their duke as a disgrace
And so to save his own skin, in the hopes I'd let him in and his buddies. He offered his tribe for a place in the tribe. LOL

Seriously though this is the deal there duke proposed

What he offered was this:

Was to disband his tribe:

He asked for invites for his tribe. I personally would never of invited them, but thought that the disbanding of there tribe was in the best interest of my tribe.So I went along with it!

What happen next was that the leaders of the tribe disbanded without consulting me at all. This was probably as a result of the pitiful participation in an op they had devised for the 28th at 12 st, which nobody did except the one guy took part . Incidentally I rimmed that player. Poor guys I must say poor poor show. Now they are gone and no more.

I ask you this why would I invite people who would disband there tribe for invites. Quite a sad story this tribe H-H-H. Good luck to the few I said could join!!!!!!!......

Hope they are happy now no tribe for them and if they join a tribe it is a act of aggression towards my tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Evilclownhateyou said:
He asked for invites for his tribe. I personally would never of invited them, .

Evilclownhateyou said:
Good luck to the few I said could join!!!!!!!......

Evilclownhateyou said:
Hope they are happy now no tribe for them and if they join a tribe it is a act of aggression towards my tribe.

I believe this is a triple contradiction, if such terminology exists :]

You claim to reject inviting the tribe - then recruit giggy-w-it and PenderkarMabok - then deem any ex- H-H-H unrecruitable to any tribe.

DeletedUser103537

Umm no just the three that agreed to disband the tribe except my basher who was also part of the group. Also I made those recruitments to forces the other tribe to feel that they were terrible and they would not survive. It was to lower there morale while picking up decent players.

RanvyIII Aug 27,2012 17:43
As my tribe is slowly dying out. I come to you personally. I have not contacted the council on this idea. But since people are unhappy. I was interested if me and 4other trusted and my loyal memebers and advisors could join your tribe. If this were to happen then the tribe would be disbanded and a circ mail would be sent out to everyone on the issue and the wish of luck. At this point in the game its about which tribe still has it and who dosent. Obviously my tribe has lost it. So im interested if me and 4others could join the tribe. Thanks.

Evil Operation Aug 27,2012 17:47
Who are the four others mate

RanvyIII Aug 27,2012 17:50
Me - Freind [player]Tuban[/player] - Freind/Advisor/Baron [player]Katyang[/player] - Advisor [player]dr.Isp[/player] - Freind/Baron/Advisor [player]Mr.White the knight[/player].

Evil Operation Aug 27,2012 17:52
Hmm Mr. White the knight is the hardest one to get in I have to think about it.

RanvyIII Aug 27,2012 17:54
Yeah, cause of the points. I thought there would be and issue. But if it helps. Hes active and loyal. Great diplomat. Nice leadership skills. But of course the points arnt a great as his skill. But is this a yes.

Evil Operation Aug 27,2012 17:55
I get back to you in a few hours.

Evil Operation Aug 27,2012 17:56
Busy have class real soon.

RanvyIII Aug 27,2012 17:56
Ok, let me know.

Evil Operation Aug 27,2012 20:21
So I been thinking I still don't know about your one guy joining.

RanvyIII Aug 27,2012 20:22
So if he was out of the picture, and i brought [player]Vitrian98[/player]. Would that be better.

Evil Operation Aug 27,2012 20:31
hmm he is quite close but he seems to be decent

RanvyIII Aug 27,2012 20:48
Anoter advisor of mine.

Evil Operation Aug 27,2012 20:53
Have you notified these people

RanvyIII Aug 27,2012 21:01
Not yet, I was waiting to see if you said yes. Have you?

Evil Operation Aug 27,2012 21:02
yeah I just need to check with my baron but he should say yes.

Evil Operation Aug 27,2012 22:47
Have you talked with those 3

Evil Operation Aug 27,2012 22:47
I mean 4

RanvyIII Aug 28,2012 17:01
Dr.sip and katyang have given a yes. Waiting on the other two.

RanvyIII Aug 28,2012 17:07
Vitrian98 also said yes, awaiting on tuban.

RanvyIII Aug 28,2012 18:52
Tuban said no, were ready for the invite.

DeletedUser

Umm no just the three that agreed to disband the tribe except my basher who was also part of the group. Also I made those recruitments to forces the other tribe to feel that they were terrible and they would not survive. It was to lower there morale while picking up decent players.

If you were going to "just recruit four" then that doesn't fulfil your claim to have 'never invited them (the tribe). Then your statement declaring those players recruitment an 'act of aggression' contradicts you inviting some of those players. The initial post is worded horribly.

DeletedUser

The Op started so well I thought I was going to get some witty poem then it just filtered, off.

And so to save his own skin, in the hopes I'd let him and his buddies in.
He disbanded his tribe, with no swagger or jive which unfortunately will send him to the rim.

I dunno I'm no poet but I thought I saw it :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

And so to save his own skin, in the hopes I'd let him and his buddies in.
He disbanded his tribe, with no swagger or jive which unfortunately will send him to the rim.

I like that one :icon_razz:

DeletedUser103537

For one thing I recruited those 2 before this message. I meant that I wouldn't recruit the 4 who posted the mail. Sorry for the misunderstanding that I caused. I meant the four that had to do with it. Not any of the others. Sorry I did not clarify that.

blablablablablabla

Explains why my map suddenly was less colorful. Second tribe you got to fall apart, gj ;)