Funny Tribe Names

tribalwarsfury78

As with the begining of many worlds, hundreds of little tribes pop up, and several come up with rather clever names, quirks and things on their profiles. I just want to see who thinks the top 3 are the funniest.
My list is

3. FEAR! -- F*ck Everything And Run -- You simply don't expect this as a tribal name, and the drywit is is humourous. However, they don't play on it much in thier profile =/

2. JAFFA! -- Jaffacake Assassins! -- Its funny cause its stupid and totally a pun on SG-1, and the constant spamming of JAFFA! reminds me of those seagulls on finding nemo that always go "MINE!"

1. Crayon -- The tribal link~ All i have to say...

lostintravise

As with the begining of many worlds, hundreds of little tribes pop up, and several come up with rather clever names, quirks and things on their profiles. I just want to see who thinks the top 3 are the funniest.
My list is

3. FEAR! -- F*ck Everything And Run -- You simply don't expect this as a tribal name, and the drywit is is humourous. However, they don't play on it much in thier profile =/

2. JAFFA! -- Jaffacake Assassins! -- Its funny cause its stupid and totally a pun on SG-1, and the constant spamming of JAFFA! reminds me of those seagulls on finding nemo that always go "MINE!"

Yeah, idk.. I do however know of a silly player name: tribalwarsfury78

Tillyboy

Yeah, idk.. I do however know of a silly player name: tribalwarsfury78

Must you go and flame/spam ever singe thread for pointless reasons?

I do know someone who is going to get banned though :icon_neutral:

Name:chetniks
Tag: SSSS

What was he thinking? Or was he keyboard mashing?

DeletedUser

My vote goes to LLAMA - Llamalover Assoc. of Middle America

I might be biased though.

DeletedUser

I vote for 300!!!, They are noobs throwing spears and Thargoran's tribe is noobs throwing axes...
Nice name stealing from kebabe

DeletedUser

orr... they are referring to Jaffa Cakes... which seems slightly more likely.

DeletedUser

"kylefry invites you to the tribe 'killer rabits' "

Spelling fail.

DeletedUser

If that wasn't my duo it is a rip off my solo tribe on W17 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser51270

I vote for 300!!!, They are noobs throwing spears and Thargoran's tribe is noobs throwing axes...
Nice name stealing from kebabe

You actually think Kebabe thought up the name...? :icon_rolleyes::icon_eek:

carriestupidhead

A tribe in this world sent me an invite to the Ramen Nooblers lol

Monkeymatt

My list is

Crayon is a awesome name if you ask me but ofcourse I'm biased from being a member of them...

DeletedUser

LOL... I changed my vote... I vote for my own tribe... (Their noobs, dont try to see the members...)
Tag: Ouch!!
Name: It Hurts...

olympus

Nobody mentioned Cuddle :icon_surprised:

We are a funy tribe name, maybe not the best but still :)