Funny's Demise is coming.

SPIESAREGREAT

Alexander The Great of Macedonia created one of the largest empire in ancient history. Unfortunately, he was not successful in India.

The same is true for Funny. This tribe won't be able to succeed in conquering the rest of the world.

As we all know, they have the largest empire in World 46. But with the series of mutiny going on and disputes among members, this empire will be torn apart in smaller ones and Funny will be out for good. The balance of power will be back again or maybe changed to TSL or [R] as the dominant world power.

On the other hand, new tribes have already emerged such as Skill? (alledgely ex-Funny members). Threats around funny had grown in numbers and power. Mania, Anarky, 3DX, TSL, [R], 1337, XTC, SL, and SnM to name a few.

Will this be the end of their reign? or will their leadership change the way things are currently going?

In the forthcoming weeks, we might see a change of power and drop in points and numbers among funny members.

DeletedUser

You listed SL as one of the threats to funny...SL is funny's weaker slave and ally and not a threat to them.... ;)

balubhai

Funny have my vote of confidence as its ex-Bunny

May be i will be returning ;)

cimmarian

really? vote of confidence? thats why everyone is so afraid of them right? mop up time. take out the garbage

minjak

can you please stop speaking so much cr-p really the tribe is still there and going lol you realy are a noob aint you tribes do change one way or another at some point it happens all the time please you waste so much time speaking so please hush and give us all a rest with your waffle

cimmarian

if you dont like it...dont read it, or do something about it. bottom line is, the tribe is there because it was mass infested in the early world with noob members...simply quantity, but no quality. chachi failed as a leader to build the tribe into something of longevity. now that the world is further on developed with more quality players in other tribes, the tribes are catching up with less than half the enrollement of chachis failure.

He fled the tribe to try to hide his incompetence in leadership...and of course others got out because they can plainly see what is happenning.

bottom line here is, while chachi talks big, he is incompetent and no amount of words or personal attacks on me are going to change that. the rest of the world is not stupid, they can plainly see thru his false hood and he is the laughing stock of the other tribes right now..he truely is....funny....lol

Demonshadows96

if you dont like it...dont read it, or do something about it. bottom line is, the tribe is there because it was mass infested in the early world with noob member...simply quantity, but no quality. chachi failed as a leader to build the tribe into something of longevity. now that the world is further on developed with more quality players in other tribes, the tribes are catching up with less than half the enrollement of chachis failure.

He fled the tribe to try to hide his incompetence in leadership...and of course others got out because they can plainly see what is happenning.

bottom line here is, while chachi talks big, he is incompetent and no amount of words or personal attacks on me are going to change that. the rest of the world is not stupid, they can plainly see thru his false hood and he is the laughing stock of the other tribe right now..he truely is....funny....lol

Your incompetence and inaccurate information has just combined to make one of the stupidest posts on the forums I've seen in a good long while, congrats!

First off, Chachi was never a leader in Funny. At most, he was the forum mod, and that's about it. Secondly, neither Chachi nor any of the other members that left are the "laughing stock"of the tribe. In fact we aren't laughing at them, we would have no reason to do so...

Thirdly, all these spies you supposedly have in your tribe must suck or be secretly working against you to give you such false information and lead you to such incorrect conclusions.

Bottom line here... your post fails.

cimmarian

fails in your eyes bro....not mine...lol, and the attack is to chachi for the attack on me, however..it all applies to funny, and its leadership, and its past leaders who flee, from the truth.

minjak

lol you really making your tribe look bad m8 with all the waffle you spew lol stop please :)

Demonshadows96

Next time you try and personally attack someone please atleast use correct and relevant facts, otherwise you just look bad.

cimmarian

heres a news flash for you bro, there isnt anyone here worth impressing. i could care less what you think of me, my facts are pertinent to funny leadership. its also a laugh to see you all so easily manipulated into answering this c...p...lolol

DeletedUser

This is a game and there are better and worse ways to play. funny = worse and some other tribes = better.

It's a simple mathematical equation. It can be broken down.

1. leadership - leaders failed their members
2. members- members failed their leadership and each other
3. recruitment - no quality control
4. strategy - bigger is better - didn't work
5. tactics - evidence available from K67 war - no evidence of skills beyond one player (hence new tribe skill?)
6. communication (intra-tribal) would have to guess here that it was crap
7. communication (inter-tribal) based on our dealings was nothing but blind arrogance

brain stopped working but i'm sure people could add to it

DeletedUser

Funny was lead by a council, heck, I'm not even sure they were lead, but I know Chachi was not a leader. I honestly think that FID shouldn't have merged with Bunny, I rather liked FID.

DeletedUser84663

again... I am not leadership, nor ever was leadership in FID nor Funny...

If, with us no longer part of the tribe can pull together and continue their dominance, It would be great to see... we in Skill? just needed to seperate ourselves.

DeletedUser

TSL haven't threatened Funny as you stated in your topic. Looks to me like you are angry and trying to spread some propaganda around about Funny :\

DeletedUser90886

For a tribe named funny it's not very humorous. o_O Seems like everyone hates them...