Future-Girl, Queen of World 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To all players of World 24,

It is with great sadness that I must announce that Future-Girl, the Duchess of Dragon Heart (~DH~), lost her brave fight against Cancer yesterday. She has been playing this world since it first started and took on the role of Duchess after the tribe changed from Alpha to ~DH~.

For those that knew her, she was a strong and pleasantly stubborn lady! This can easily be seen for the fact that ~DH~ is still here after so many mighty tribes have fallen. She has led them against so many larger tribes and at no time did she falter or disband the tribe.

For those privileged to know her, she was a good friend and easily mixed the anonymous life of this game with real life friendship. I can speak for everyone past and present when I say we will deeply miss her!

For those that didn't know her, look at her legacy in this game. A tribe that still remains, after so much adversity still moves on through this world and will until the end. Now in absolute memory of the lady that forged the fabric of the tribe.

On a personal note, from an original Alpha / ~DH~ member, I have come home! This has always been my home and this is where I will see the end of this world, proudly flying the ~DH~ flag as Future-Girl would have wanted. May her fight remain in all of us!

Dan

DeletedUser

I give my condolences to you and Future-Girl's family. Best of luck to all of you in the future.

Mike.

DeletedUser

Always said to hear of a fellow gamers loss.

Condolences to anyone reading on future's behalf and may she RIP

DeletedUser

Such tragic news. My heart goes out to her family and friends. :icon_sad:

Bo-John-bo

I only spoke to her a bit but Future-Girl was awesome and will be dearly missed. Condolences to her family and friends :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

You will be both missed and remembered my Dear Future Girl.
You were a friend to both me and Hyper as well.
R.I.P. and may GOD comfort you and your family and friends.

The Great 1One1

Only spoke to her a few times but do not have a bad word to say about her. RIP and my thoughts go out to those who were close to her.

DeletedUser

Today is indeed one of the sadest days of my time on TW.

She was an amazingly witty, intelligent and charming woman who had such a good outlook on life and her illness.

I thought that with her energy and determination she would beat the cancer easily and has devestated me to hear that she has not managed it.

Please pass on my sincere condolences to her friends and family if you are in touch as she was such a brave woman and she will be missed greatly.

Makes you think about life when this happens and whether there is really time to warrant dedication to a game when there is so much to do out there and so little time.

Such a depressing thing to hear.

Dan

DeletedUser94483

Very Very sad that she is gone...she will be missed

DeletedUser

Right, I did not want to have to do this. BUT I am not having this thread as a bash Sypherr thread too. Its just ridiculous calm down all of you!! Post in the thread specifically aimed at bashing him or do not bother to post in this thread.

Repinski

My condolences go out to her family and may she rest in piece. I did not know her personally but it is always sad to hear about someone losing the battle.....

DeletedUser

Didn't know her personally very well but she was a great leader for DH and from everyone's post she seemed like a person you'd like to meet any day of the week.
Always a shame to see anyone pass away

DeletedUser

she was a friend of mine and she will be missed i come back to say rest in peace.

DeletedUser99516

Im so sorry to hear this

I used to be on this world, some of you may remember me, I thought I would log in and see how it was going. This has shocked me. I knew her well, we had a few fights, but I didnt know she had cancer. I am really sorry to hear this, my thoughts go out to her friends and family, she will be missed.

DeletedUser100593

i have often seen her profile.. good player.. this is the second sad news am getting today..:(

DeletedUser

I did not speak to her but I do remember her tribe. I am sorry to hear about the loss. Rest in Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.