Future of w12 forums?

DDragon12

What will happen to w12 forums in the future? Will it be closed or stay open as a random chat room?

DeletedUser

Hasn't been decided yet. However when a decision has been made, it'll be announced I imagine.

slinkiestwizard

Curious will DNY be able to keep there private forum?

DeletedUser

I think it would be a great idea to keep this forum open as for old trollers like me it is nice to go back in the topics and remissness about old times and find old timers to do it with. :)

DeletedUser

I think it would be a great idea to keep this forum open as for old trollers like me it is nice to go back in the topics and remissness about old times and find old timers to do it with. :)

agreed=]

DeletedUser

I just found out i had an invitation to the DNY private forum, i couldn`t join it though...was my invite revoked anyone ?

DeletedUser

I just found out i had an invitation to the DNY private forum, i couldn`t join it though...was my invite revoked anyone ?

when you accept it, you have to wait a bit so Morthy confirms it I think.

You'll have access soon.

DeletedUser

I'd think they might 'lock' the forum (as in lock all threads and prevent new threads being created, among other things) and leave it modless. In a way, it would be a shame for the players of any world to see their forum made private or deleted.

If it were to be left open, it would either become a breeding ground for trolls (knowing the mod would likely be on a long holiday from this forum, knowing nobody would care about it), or just die.

kimiisarian

Hi, world 18 vet we just had our world closed today and I note that the mention of a private forum in this topic?

Could someone please explain how to get this?

Thanks!

DeletedUser

world 18 vet (cough)
I think it might be limited to around 60 people, so you may struggle to get one that enables all the 200 or so people that finished w18, but your best bet would be to mail morthy.