Future top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidrockssocks

Dos are already spread out over 3 continents. This might make them look strong on the whole but any players with past experience will go with the continent leading tribe or not join a tirbe for a couple of days

ACTUALY. We're spread over 4 continents. God.

:icon_biggrin: we'll shoot down in the rankings pretty soon. Our forums are spammed with 'TOP 15!!!!' 'TOP 20!!!!' '300 POINTS!!!!!!'

its really hard to get around :(

Sasa12222

I agree with Sebco.

I was in AYB.We got off to a slow start because we didnt mass invite we wait for members to ask us to join.Now im solo messing with noob tribes and disbanding them.Ill go back to AYB soon though.

NOT-ROME

1. AYB (then everyone will hate them because they're number 1)
2. COCO (probably with 20 members :icon_eek:)
3. -VVV- (cos they iz teh pointwhores and mass recruits)
4. -VVV-a (they ran out of space for all the noobs)
5. Spleen (yes I'm only good enough for 5th :icon_cry:)

who is -VVV- we dont have an academy... and we are no checking stats and quizing members to see who is good and who isnt. So back off. We just wanted to be number one for a bit and now we are seriously getting the best members. ;)

Yeah CoCo will be up there but I think that there will be 2 other tribes with them and I dont think they will be one. I personally think I have good leadership with my dukes and we will be in the top five but things happen.

Sasa12222

1. AYB (then everyone will hate them because they're number 1)
2. COCO (probably with 20 members :icon_eek:)
3. -VVV- (cos they iz teh pointwhores and mass recruits)
4. -VVV-a (they ran out of space for all the noobs)
5. Spleen (yes I'm only good enough for 5th :icon_cry:)

I like this one because the tribe im in is number one. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

who is -VVV- we dont have an academy... and we are no checking stats and quizing members to see who is good and who isnt. So back off. We just wanted to be number one for a bit and now we are seriously getting the best members. ;)

I like how your story changes each time.

DeletedUser

Top 5

1) Coco..
2) AYB
3) Stoned (Maybe)
4) Smurfs (Maybe)
5) -VVV- and -VVV-a combined (Maybe)

Hehehe.. :icon_wink:

Woodlandapple

Its funny how Coco and AYB are predicted to be 1&2, yet we have 11 and 19 members :icon_eek:

not that its unlikely, just that everyone realises how amazing we are :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Future

Hehehe.. Right right..
Quality over Quantity.. Hehehe.. :icon_redface:

Faetzy

Its funny how Coco and AYB are predicted to be 1&2, yet we have 11 and 19 members :icon_eek:

not that its unlikely, just that everyone realises how amazing we are :icon_wink:

QFT!

But end of day depends on how well we noble...

Faetzy

Did'nt make it... Stuggled just putting my name on :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.