Status
Not open for further replies.

NOT-ROME

1. -VVV-
2. Smurfs
3. _WE_
4. AYB
5. S.L

11. CoCo ( do to not having that many members i think they will be high but not high enough for the top 5. But after a while they may make it. Good tribe though.)

DeletedUser

1. -VVV-
2. Smurfs
3. _WE_
4. AYB
5. S.L

11. CoCo ( do to not having that many members i think they will be high but not high enough for the top 5. But after a while they may make it. Good tribe though.)

just because you don't have many members does not mean you do bad e.g. classic jpg. had 20 members rank 1 all exp players

NOT-ROME

yeah your right but I just dont think that they will match 40 members of the top 5. It is my thought and I think that you might not match them but you can still be better than them.

DeletedUser

VVV will be

lol, i don't know why but I'm so supportive for VVV

homosapien812

i reckon the tribe [SOG] will also b up in the top 5 at some ppoint they are lookin quite gd at the moment and i know a few members that r gd

DeletedUser

not sure tbh. and wheres your AYB sig? :icon_eek:

Well, your screen is either CRT or LCD, CRT would suggest it being a much smaller screen size, but I thought my old sig was default sig size. Anyway :), got my AYB up now - it wasn't uploading correctly before.

swain15

this family (i am leader)
[SOG] n [SOG]2

will fly up the ranks as it has a hell of a lot of members and thay are not point whores

i have keep invits in k35 only for [SOG] so we are closse together and we are ranked 1st there

[SOG]2 is set in k36 and is first there i made shore we get lots of members but no its al bout the troops (as my tribe knows) and as soon as BP has gone down we will fly up the ranks =]

what you sll think .and please tell the thuth so i can help my tribe in what we are doing wronge

please look at mt tribe in game please :icon_biggrin:

Woodlandapple

this family (i am leader)
[SOG] n [SOG]2

will fly up the ranks as it has a hell of a lot of members and thay are not point whores

i have keep invits in k35 only for [SOG] so we are closse together and we are ranked 1st there

[SOG]2 is set in k36 and is first there i made shore we get lots of members but no its al bout the troops (as my tribe knows) and as soon as BP has gone down we will fly up the ranks =]

what you sll think .and please tell the thuth so i can help my tribe in what we are doing wronge You are a family :icon_neutral:

please look at mt tribe in game please :icon_biggrin:

bold

swain15

bold....? thanks your a lot of help

well the reson we have [SOG]2 is because just do that we have two K under our banner im not all that with 2nd tribes but its that it seems to be going well and are growing unlike other tribes =]

Sasa12222

Let me tell you how its gonna be.
Its only gonna be a top 2!!

1.AYB
2.Coco

All others gone. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

just because you don't have many members does not mean you do bad e.g. classic jpg. had 20 members rank 1 all exp players

Classic worlds barely go out of the first 4 K's, so it's easy for a 20 member tribe to dominate.

lavalya

Classic worlds barely go out of the first 4 K's, so it's easy for a 20 member tribe to dominate.

I joined because I felt like playing a classic world. I like small, more close tribes better than bigger, say 50 member tribes. They tend to work better due to the fact that they're usually high quality people. I bet 200 average players can't take on 20 quality players.

DeletedUser

I joined because I felt like playing a classic world. I like small, more close tribes better than bigger, say 50 member tribes. They tend to work better due to the fact that they're usually high quality people. I bet 200 average players can't take on 20 quality players.

It really depends on who you call average and who who you call quality people. There are also variables such as the activity of the both sides. the number of troops if the average players take them down 1 by 1 instead of attacking all of them at once. Generally though i say the 200 quality people would win. Quality players tend to be more active than average players therefore giving them an important edge

Status
Not open for further replies.