Future Wars & Merges

DeletedUser

Well I have made this is most worlds I join simply because its different from top tribe discussion or top 20 opinions. you post what you think is going to happen war and merges like.

My theory's:
Wars:
-V- Vs. W O W
T-T Vs. ~Acid~
COBRA Vs. -TDR-

Merges:
Random & ID(yes I know lol)
T-T & ~ACID~(will merge or war)
Dshokr & 82nd(yes they will again.)

whats your ideas?

devil667

Merges

Random + dshokr + Geico = Shocking Random Lizards??? :icon_twisted:

-V- + WOW = Wariors of Vendetta? :icon_confused:

Wars

Why fight when we can all live together in the Random paradise!

DeletedUser

k37 Geico vs Divine, SOH, and the whole TDE etc family.

SOH doesn't even exist anymore, Divine is failling already, TDE family is just a joke, so I guess that just leaves us Cavemen :/

DeletedUser73616

Merges

Random + dshokr + Geico = Shocking Random Lizards??? :icon_twisted:

-V- + WOW = Wariors of Vendetta? :icon_confused:

Wars

Why fight when we can all live together in the Random paradise!

Interesting that you think we and WOW are going to merge in the future. Especially seeing as how so many players seem to think that we are either already at war (lol nice one D.K) or are on the verge of going to war. Glad to see one tribe has at least worked out that we aren't currently fighting :p

DeletedUser

Wars:

82nd + Anubis = I predict an 82nd win if they end it early. However, Anubis has the numerical advantage so could out-produce them in troops. Would be an interesting fight.

Random and Geico grand finale = Also be interesting

Merges:

P.R Family and Elite

chicken balti

Wars:

82nd + Anubis = I predict an 82nd win if they end it early. However, Anubis has the numerical advantage so could out-produce them in troops. Would be an interesting fight.

Not much of a theory or prediction, considering the troops will be launched within the next few days:icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not much of a prediction, considering the troops will be launched within the next few days:icon_wink:

That makes it a fantastic prediction xD

And I predict a Geico win actually.

EDIT: So they are really going to war soon? That will be very interesting xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wars:

Merges:

P.R Family and Elite

Numerical advantage, but their villages are too low to build troops fast enough.

After all, it doesn't matter if you have 10000 villages if their barracks is at lvl 5 and stables at 3:lol:

Their recent war against Abandoned villages have led us to believe that if they somehow declare on us, or vice versa, then it won't be that much of a war ;)

After all:

:axemen: + :lightcavalry: = :booty: & :icon_eek:

Which makes 82nd very happy.

DeletedUser

What about if they back time? Surely there must be some :heavycavalry: in that mix.

Then we need cata's:icon_rolleyes:

I'm guessing that with no smithy, no farm and a lvl 5 HQ, they won't put up much of a fight :)

Besides, we aren't declaring on Anubis, this is just my guess as to what would happen if we were to war them.

Geico will be warring soon, but I am guessing that they will be taking on ID together with Random instead of the other way around.

Merges:

None that I can think of that would be good.

DeletedUser

Geico will be warring soon, but I am guessing that they will be taking on ID together with Random instead of the other way around.

Why would a K55 tribe war a K43 tribe. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me at this stage in the game. What benefits would they have of goign after a k where they have no foothold over a K where they do?

DeletedUser

I think 82nd would beat anubis personally, although I might get slapped by Lukey in RL for saying it -.-

DeletedUser

i think a world war will be start soon, the top 3 (Random, -TDR-, Geico) tribes against the world lol obviusly the 3 tribes are going to lose :icon_evil::)

DeletedUser

Wars:

Merges:

P.R Family and Elite

the merge with P.R family and Elite will not probably happen.

While Anubis have a NAP with 82nd..I think

DeletedUser

i think a world war will be start soon, the top 3 (Random, -TDR-, Geico) tribes against the world lol obviusly the 3 tribes are going to lose :icon_evil::)

i really do hope you are kidding.... It is really not possible for a world war yet...

and if so what would it be like??

"omg he sent his only nuke of 1000 :axemen: at me!!