Future Wars & Merges

DeletedUser

Firstly who was begging for alliance, i do agree i asked for an alliance with 82nd a few weeks ago, but i thought it was the best step in our diplomatic relationship.

When did I say that it wasn't for politics? I said you could flame...but yet where did I say you couldn't do other stuff?

@ Mods (pki) ***** figure out what that means :p

Also Sithmeister i think you are owning me on here, and with the wanting to not tarnish the look of my tribe further i will instead act in a more formal manner rather than reacting in my current stressed out, impulsive manner i am now.

Please, it was very far from our best step.. It would have meant as much as piss in a jar.

I'm not the one who wrote it, you should know better than write things that can be missinterpreted, at least things like that.

I'm not here to own anyone, I am trying to bring forth the true face of ArtOfSpam. If you are stressed out, then that must mean I'm nailing it down and getting the real you out in public. Congratulations, the sun can do that to you :)

Be the public figure that you are and instead of jumping away from questions and statements, respond.

DeletedUser

Please, it was very far from our best step.. It would have meant as much as piss in a jar.

I'm not the one who wrote it, you should know better than write things that can be missinterpreted, at least things like that.

I'm not here to own anyone, I am trying to bring forth the true face of ArtOfSpam. If you are stressed out, then that must mean I'm nailing it down and getting the real you out in public. Congratulations, the sun can do that to you :)

Be the public figure that you are and instead of jumping away from questions and statements, respond.

Okay let me try this you post me a question that is worth an answer and I'll do it. I am sorry but I cannot remember any questions so please post me some.

DeletedUser

Okay let me try this you post me a question that is worth an answer and I'll do it. I am sorry but I cannot remember any questions so please post me some.

Subtle questions, things to trigger your discussion nerve. Something, just something that can show me you truly are worth listening to..

DeletedUser

Subtle questions, things to trigger your discussion nerve. Something, just something that can show me you truly are worth listening to..

Okay how about we start fresh, I will put together replies like i did pre-war days.

An analysis of war so far.

82nd planned thier initial assault not to badly.

They hit multiple villages with Khuno and Goltar taking villages with heavy losses. Sithmeister added weight to their offensive hits.

Lesleless has been nobling a village i keep preonobling and have noble it back twice. I gave up on it in the end.

K.S.J have been attacking blackpirate endeavouring to do what their profile says, to noble every non-82nd village in K35. They manage to noble some villages given up by Blackpirate.

They are hitting other people... war is in a quiet patch and in wait for acts from both sides and Siths plans and his ultimate "master" plan that has been rumour not to infrequently by him...love you sith....

Khuno has shown the most class in timing and Sith addition to it added to his success. Goltar timing wasn't to the level of but he made up for it in offensive strength. Any other facts i have missed. Please add in.