Future wars to come

• Thread starter xXx Nithgor xXx
  • Start date

DeletedUser

K33 with a pointless war with TVO, TVO2, FOYTH, FOYTHB, FoythS and H33 vs XIIIX...very pointless... no one has nobles... Only reason we did it was because XIIIX's leader is retarded.

DeletedUser

QZO, I think you might need some more tribes on your side if you are going to win this war. I have seen the low quality of players in TVO and FOYTH so I can't imagine how bad the players in the academies are.

DeletedUser

QZO, I think you might need some more tribes on your side if you are going to win this war. I have seen the low quality of players in TVO and FOYTH so I can't imagine how bad the players in the academies are.

They have smaller armies than we do. How we know? scout reports while they're offline and spies. Thats how we'll win the war. And also, we don't have low quality players. Our players are mostly veterans from world 1,2 and more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im kill waiting for K | 36 to delcare war on OMG?!? out in k36, it will be funny, cos omg have 1/2 the members and over 2X the skill :) bring it on K36, we got some W1's with us :)

greenmonsta

I have a Void guy by me, I feel sorry for him. :icon_cry::icon_cry:

On topic:

Since I have a lot of *D* players in my 15x15 I'll say a war between them and Random is imminent.

*blinks*

Haven't seen you since back in the W00t days of W4. You returning to TW then?

OT: this world seems to hold a lot of greats.. I thought W32 was going to be TW's last hurrah but apparently I was mistaken. Gladly so!

DeletedUser64549

can something happen in k53 please....the way things are looking in that k, I'll be a one man tribe dominating all of it eventually....

DeletedUser

I'll be interested to watch Random take on about 5 or 6 tribes up there in K44, but I'll also be interested to see Geico and Moo go after one another. I feel that there are more than enough promising tribes on each major K right now to provide W39 with some interesting PnP, along with interesting results.

On a side note: The next Kiwi. member in this thread to post about how terrible RAW is is getting kicked out.

Why cant we all just get along :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

They have smaller armies than we do. How we know? scout reports while they're offline and spies. Thats how we'll win the war. And also, we don't have low quality players. Our players are mostly veterans from world 1,2 and more.

Having played in previous worlds does not make a player any good. I am sure there are players whose first world is 37 that are better than anyone in all six of the tribes in your family.