Future wars to come

• Thread starter xXx Nithgor xXx
  • Start date

DeletedUser

RAW really thinks they're "bringing it?" think again! they just destroying their reputation

DeletedUser

Yeah, I might make a top ten RAW scouting reports section. Early I scouted a guy with 12 spears and 3 swords and 1 paladin!!

DeletedUser

I would like to say that I think Geico, my tribe, will definitely have a war later on with Moo?. Start the grill!

Oh man. I laughed so hard but you wouldnt know why. Lets just say it involves a comic made by killion. They will be released later in the world though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the legendary PP! anyways, RAW is pure comedy... i say bring it RAW! and Moo? has a bad thing about geico in their profile... just saying... (WAR)

DeletedUser

Kiwi. and us (RAW) are already at war. Attacks are going both ways now, we are attacking their leaders, we are organised, we have war groups, and we are having regular account sitting checks for troops levels so we make sure we don't have point whores. Ive just been scouted by a Kiwi. member, but do I care? Even if I get farmed to death, which I strongly doubt will happen, RAW will continue to live. RAW cannot be stopped, and Kiwi. is first on our list. Kiwi and Random are no concern of mine, unless of course you guys feel like kicking the **** out of Kiwi. with us (all are welcome).

Estimating the next 2 weeks or so.We eat people like you for breakfast.

DeletedUser

Hmm,GangNing had some good,well not good but fair PnP skills,what happened now?

Have the tides turned?

Why not posting like you were before?

And yet,they never made the PnP on us,shame shame.

DeletedUser

Hmm,GangNing had some good,well not good but fair PnP skills,what happened now?

Have the tides turned?

Why not posting like you were before?

And yet,they never made the PnP on us,shame shame.

I ate him for breakfast.

DeletedUser

RAW is not a threat.There trying to get a hype of Kiwi....Seriously, would anyone know them if they weren't attacking us.There not worth our time this early on in the game.

Underestimations.. That will be your eventual downfall -.-

DeletedUser

RAW is not a threat.There trying to get a hype of Kiwi....Seriously, would anyone know them if they weren't attacking us.There not worth our time this early on in the game.

Cocky much? I know at least one player from RAW... I really think they know what they are doing... And if they are trying to get a hype out of Kiwi, I think they are winning lol

DeletedUser

Cocky much? I know at least one player from RAW... I really think they know what they are doing... And if they are trying to get a hype out of Kiwi, I think they are winning lol

Not really.

You should see us now.

Yes,confessing we were getting our backsides getting handed to us the first few days simply because we did not want to waste time on war,look at our rankings,from 4 to rank 7 and dropping.

As you can see,they did get a few clears on us and bragged about it,now,we clear their members,they all disappear,too much hype from RAW and no more action.

DeletedUser

Enlighten me on how RAW knows what they're doing. Their whole plan is to suicide as many troops as they can into us in hopes we'll quit before nobles come out. Doesn't sound like a very solid strategy to me.

If anything they've helped us out by keeping us on our toes.

DeletedUser

And what exactly are they doing?

DeletedUser

Well...I am here...and I haven't been eaten by baby eater unfortunatlly for Kiwi.

And im reading a lot, but I don't see the point in posting when its going to be the same outcome every time. And carlito, I don't even know what PnP means...

DeletedUser

Im a noob because I don't know what 3 letters stand for...right. And im guessing its something to do with speeches or whatever. And don't start getting aggressive please, there is no need, its just a game.