Future wars to come

• Thread starter xXx Nithgor xXx
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Lol, agressive? that was agressive? Also maybe look at the thread below titled "bit of Pnp"

DeletedUser

Ah so thats Pnp. Well I was pretty close, I might make one of those some time. So carlito50 you seem quite active in the external forums, what's the weather like over at Kiwi.?

DeletedUser

Im a noob because I don't know what 3 letters stand for...right. And im guessing its something to do with speeches or whatever. And don't start getting aggressive please, there is no need, its just a game.

He has a point... he's a noob because he doen't know what 3 letters mean... shows how ignorant you are for calling him a noob for not knowing it... Who gives a crap about what PnP stands for and making them when you go to war... IMO it's a waste of time... Use that time to think about ur next few attacks or coordinate for others who aren't as good at it...

It's a game... it's not like it's really a country and you're running it... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Well...I am here...and I haven't been eaten by baby eater unfortunatlly for Kiwi.

And im reading a lot, but I don't see the point in posting when its going to be the same outcome every time. And carlito, I don't even know what PnP means...

WHy not talking now?

Should not have been as cocky as you were with just 2 clearences.

PnP: Propaganda,an attempt to bring a tribe down with facts or statements that would be disrespectful or would bring morale down.

DeletedUser

Btw I heard Aka Fuzz quit because our tribe was destroying him, so I count that as 1 - 0 so far. And stick has a point, instead of wasting my time with some stupid propoganda crap im actually doing stuff for my tribe. I couldn't care less on other tribes opinion of RAW, because actions speak louder than words.

DeletedUser

Btw I heard Aka Fuzz quit because our tribe was destroying him, so I count that as 1 - 0 so far. And stick has a point, instead of wasting my time with some stupid propoganda crap im actually doing stuff for my tribe. I couldn't care less on other tribes opinion of RAW, because actions speak louder than words.

You heard wrong.....

DeletedUser

I really think the STARS family are a bunch of noobs. Im in their k, and ive gotten 3 ppl in the top 20 of the k in STARS asking me for an invite to my tribe. they have a lot of internal tribe problems. Many tribes do at times like this. So do ours, but STARS. Wooohhh, theyve got a heck a lot of problems.

I would love to take on k56. Theyve got no one there who is actually good in my opinion.

You're right, there isn't anyone. But since it's the K I'm in I actually have to pay attention. I mean I know you're here too, but most of your tribe is in k55. Also, I never said they were good, I merely said they'd go to war with the other top family tribe soon. (Just a note I'm not trying to sound angry merely trying to make sure what I said was taken the way I meant it. Writing at times can sound so definite, when tone would show more of a lack of care and merely mentioning of something.)

But yeah K56 needs to get a good tribe. I'm trying to teach my guys and turn it into one, but I tell ya, "It's difficult." Still out of the tribes currently in the K I think mine has the best chance of pulling through, though what will probably happen is someone from K55 will start migrating over here taking villas and just win out.

DeletedUser

Does RAW just always talk out their asses all the time? I've been sitting Aka and you never landed an attack. He still has a lot of troops and he quit on his own accord. The worst you did was lower his wall 3 levels. Oh no. Not the wall..

mattcurr

Or its because he was 8 blocks away from me:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

also... k44 has the top 3 tribes so war is pretty much guaranteed

DeletedUser

Im in k55 and its pretty tense near the middle. There are tribes overlapping everywhere.

DeletedUser

I'll be interested to watch Random take on about 5 or 6 tribes up there in K44, but I'll also be interested to see Geico and Moo go after one another. I feel that there are more than enough promising tribes on each major K right now to provide W39 with some interesting PnP, along with interesting results.

On a side note: The next Kiwi. member in this thread to post about how terrible RAW is is getting kicked out.

DeletedUser

i never knew ppl wud be so harsh even in here... its like a war in the forums... :icon_neutral:

how bout PEACE / LOVE? :icon_rolleyes: