FxF mass delete???

giantsfrey

galhered + whrazithar deleted... 24mil pts gone in a flash

my guess is that he (i assume it was just 1 player left playing both accounts) asked for support for the upcoming endwar and was denied by his tribe, so he said F U by quitting :(

i wonder how many more will follow :eek:

joshuasadler000

Nice little picture you made there. Very amusing. -WE- have won this world anyway.

Penguin11

galhered + whrazithar deleted... 24mil pts gone in a flash

my guess is that he (i assume it was just 1 player left playing both accounts) asked for support for the upcoming endwar and was denied by his tribe, so he said F U by quitting :(

i wonder how many more will follow :eek:

Your guess is wrong.

mordecairule

My guess is that they were going to get rocked and they knew it ;)

DeletedUser

Wouldnt surprise me if there were a few more deletions before FxF grow some balls and declare.

giantsfrey

you might have to wait a couple weeks for that, onva. things in fxf move very slowly, if they ever move at all

Penguin11

Wouldnt surprise me if there were a few more deletions before FxF grow some balls and declare.

Why don't you declare on us? You are planning attacks on us secretly any way. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You guys made the first move by recruiting a whole chunk of the world, but if you guys arent going to i guess we should :icon_wink:

Lordofwar08

Love how this world plays out. One minute there allies the next enemies.

The -WE- & FxF Fight has been on the cards from the point I was still playing. -WE- always had the intention for FxF to weaken themselves in the fight against PTT then move in on them. Problem has always been that FxF would never act earlier, despite them having at least one or two smart members who could figure out the inevitable. Question is, like all the crappy gods joining and making a good solid tribe. Has the same happened for FxF now ?

DeletedUser

C'mon guys(Frey and Penguin), I see already bad blood , why don't you agree on a official starting time :p?
Make it a nice end war, like a sports finale(UEFA CL)- No one wants to see faults, fights and a dirty game in the finale, everyone wants to see the best out of the two teams :p
Goes back into hiding.HAHA you can't see me :)

giantsfrey

who is Chansclo? don't worry, before the world is through you will see who is best... check back in 2 months for final results XD

DeletedUser

Love how this world plays out. One minute there allies the next enemies.

The -WE- & FxF Fight has been on the cards from the point I was still playing. -WE- always had the intention for FxF to weaken themselves in the fight against PTT then move in on them. Problem has always been that FxF would never act earlier, despite them having at least one or two smart members who could figure out the inevitable. Question is, like all the crappy gods joining and making a good solid tribe. Has the same happened for FxF now ?

blah blah you assume the aim at this game is to win it? Not even W1 is over ;(

DeletedUser

who is Chansclo? don't worry, before the world is through you will see who is best... check back in 2 months for final results XD

I heard the same thing from my enemy on W9. They gave us two months, eh, that time passed,we were losing badly by about 1000 villages; next thing you know, we wake up and start kicking their ass . Let's not give big statements, we don't wanna be the mocked players in two months, eh?