FxF mass delete???

giantsfrey

irrelevant. CCLL was a nonfactor in the war--he held his ground to keep a 1-continent area stagnant more or less, and that's it. meanwhile -WE- steamrolled every other K until the tribe collapsed and he had no friends or no other decent players left on his team. he and QdR were the only strong points of resistance for the whole PTT family, but neither of them ended up mattering at all cuz it didn't stunt anybody's growth one lick

DeletedUser

irrelevant. CCLL was a nonfactor in the war--he held his ground to keep a 1-continent area stagnant more or less, and that's it. meanwhile -WE- steamrolled every other K until the tribe collapsed and he had no friends or no other decent players left on his team. he and QdR were the only strong points of resistance for the whole PTT family, but neither of them ended up mattering at all cuz it didn't stunt anybody's growth one lick

mate, they kept you out of k46, 47,48,49,57,58,59... And held you well on k56. -WE- advance happened on k55 and south. And those fool pttians quit because of that. Remember they held those K's as safe, supplying troops to their stacked frontline

joshuasadler000

tnetz it doesn't matter anyway? War is war, you win it or you don't. -WE- have become a major force. Doesn't matter how but they have. I would say they are unstoppable at this stage unless a incident within -WE- happens but I cannot see that happening.

giantsfrey

mate, they kept you out of k46, 47,48,49,57,58,59... And held you well on k56. -WE- advance happened on k55 and south. And those fool pttians quit because of that. Remember they held those K's as safe, supplying troops to their stacked frontline
oh you mean all the K's that FxF was supposed to be taking but never made any progress on? that northern border of PTT stretching eastward was your front, buddy. we had no reason to expand east there making a streak of -WE- between FxF and PTT, because we thought you were our war partners and would be taking that yourselves... how foolish of us!

anyways all we did was redirect our nobles southward. we grew just as fast, ate just as much ground, killed just as much PTT, and simply ignored the inactive CCLL K

mordecairule

They didnt keep us out of shit. They disbanded before we made any OPs into those K's.

DeletedUser

on top of the deletes we've got abandonment!

Uhmjig leaving FxF and joining -WE-
Raptorial leaving FxF and re-restarting SOCOM (again!)

so we've got 25mil from wraz and gal deleting right before the war, and 22mil more from uhm and rapt leaving on the first day of the war. ouch, FxF. ouch.

oh, rapt took his sits back to SOCOM as well... say bye bye to jamiemori and mynizzle too, FxF! another 20mil there...

Figured that because I was sitting nizzle/ thanatos/ jaime I'd hit delete in the tribe we had the most fun. If we'd all been here I'd have been happy to defend till 0 villages alongside SOCOM. Congrats goes to -WE-. :icon_cool: