FxF mass delete???

mordecairule

I heard the same thing from my enemy on W9. They gave us two months, eh, that time passed,we were losing badly by about 1000 villages; next thing you know, we wake up and start kicking their ass . Let's not give big statements, we don't wanna be the mocked players in two months, eh?

You must not know much about World 7 bud, take a seat and enjoy the show

DeletedUser

You must not know much about World 7 bud, take a seat and enjoy the show

He does have a point though. I doubt it will be over in 2 months, more likely 6. Look at how long it took for you to take down PTT and noble all of their players. Well its been over 3 months now i think and there are still a few players around. Well that was PTT and lets be honest they were a shambles when you declared on them. No idea what FxF will be like as they have done anything in a while (ever?)

giantsfrey

if i'm wrong feel free to mock me, i don't mind. but i stand by the words i typed earlier ;)

DeletedUser

He does have a point though. I doubt it will be over in 2 months, more likely 6. Look at how long it took for you to take down PTT and noble all of their players. Well its been over 3 months now i think and there are still a few players around. Well that was PTT and lets be honest they were a shambles when you declared on them. No idea what FxF will be like as they have done anything in a while (ever?)

let's not forget that the real hit to PTT was CCLL and his 15 accounts going barbarian. But -WE- ate them at south though

giantsfrey

let's not forget that the real hit to PTT was CCLL and his 15 accounts going barbarian. But -WE- ate them at south though
are you kidding?!?! we smoked PTT on all fronts--CCLL and his accounts were only a small part, and they only went barb way after the war was won. and when he and his accounts did go barb, FxF ate just as much of it as we did

joshuasadler000

are you kidding?!?! we smoked PTT on all fronts--CCLL and his accounts were only a small part, and they only went barb way after the war was won. and when he and his accounts did go barb, FxF ate just as much of it as we did

in other words tnetz doesn't know a thing and is owned again. Mainly from his own bias remarks. xD

DeletedUser

in other words tnetz doesn't know a thing and is owned again. Mainly from his own bias remarks. xD

who are you, better know me 1st :)

By small part you mean the entire k46 and most of k56, of course. CCLL - who didnt lose much at all - didnt quit because of the war being won or lost, but due to repeated bans

mordecairule

who are you, better know me 1st :)

By small part you mean the entire k46 and most of k56, of course. CCLL - who didnt lose much at all - didnt quit because of the war being won or lost, but due to repeated bans
He actually quit because he was bored

giantsfrey

exactly: most of 46 and 56 is still barb. we didn't go nobling it all yet. -WE- has hardly anything in k56... what are you talking about? your original statement was about us eating all his barbs. we haven't. both -WE- and FxF have munched on some of the k46, but the point i was making to counterpoint you was that we kicked PTT's ass regardless of anythign to do with CCLL. and i know he quit because of a mix of real life and all his tribe being dead

giantsfrey

on top of the deletes we've got abandonment!

Uhmjig leaving FxF and joining -WE-
Raptorial leaving FxF and re-restarting SOCOM (again!)

so we've got 25mil from wraz and gal deleting right before the war, and 22mil more from uhm and rapt leaving on the first day of the war. ouch, FxF. ouch.

oh, rapt took his sits back to SOCOM as well... say bye bye to jamiemori and mynizzle too, FxF! another 20mil there...

DeletedUser

wow, its really going down the shitter for FxF. Can the rest of you please stay IN the tribe, id like some FxF conquers before you guys implode...

DeletedUser42959

So FXF has lost about 60 mill and the axes have barley even hit yet...

DeletedUser

Giants, I've never said anything about you or us ennobling BARBS. Not a single word before you mentioned it. Please re-read.

And Galh didnt quit, he was banned.

torflek

Happens most of the time though, few people leave in first few days. Then it stops and no one else leaves.

Aye but the first people left in hours, not days. So I stand by my comment.

giantsfrey

tnetz: ohhh you mean we ate other ptt in the south, ok. fair enough, but i still don't think CCLL leaving was the "real hit to ptt" :/

and yeah, gal was banned, but he could have appealed, or accepted punishment or whatever...

DeletedUser

tnetz: ohhh you mean we ate other ptt in the south, ok. fair enough, but i still don't think CCLL leaving was the "real hit to ptt" :/

and yeah, gal was banned, but he could have appealed, or accepted punishment or whatever...

Which may have nothing to do with -WE-. Most likely, he as unaware.

CCLL had a very central role for the tribe, considering he controlled their top k46/56 accounts. I cant believe that him quitting was caused by you guys, the other quits from PTT may eventually be granted to ya.