FxF member applications to -WE-

Discussion in 'W7 Recruitment & Applying to tribes.' started by giantsfrey, Apr 3, 2010.

Share This Page

1. giantsfrey

giantsfrey Contributing Poster

since FxF is going to die in the coming days/weeks/months, i figured we could take care of the application to -WE- process right here

so FxF members, please post why you think you would be a good recruit for -WE- here, and we will get back to you after FxF disbands.

thank you all in advance, and good luck finding a home on the winning team!

2. joshuasadler000

joshuasadler000 Non-stop Poster

already planning to recruit the enemy? Well hey the tribe is made up from enemies you might as well recruit to win this world.

3. mordecairule

mordecairule Contributing Poster

one you recruit one you get addicted, then you are just yearning for more and more as the minutes pass...

4. jmitchel86

jmitchel86 Non-stop Poster

If you didnt notice the sarcasm in giants post that hes mocking FxF.......

5. merritt olsen

merritt olsen Well-Known Member

if you have any inactives i would be interested in taking over one...right now i belong on the winning side on w18 which is going to end soon...by the end of october or so...i am ranked #8 with 1537 villages and 14,919,000 points

6. calarasi.

calarasi. Guest

How many nobles you have ready to take any tiny w7 inactive mister? Are you sure u wil arrive in time till this world close also?
    [forgot to add sarcasm tags peoples]

7. ali985

ali985 Guest

Why would you want to join a world that is going to finish pretty soon after W18. Absolutley no point. Also almost all the people in -WE- who post here have made there veiws about the 'winners' in W18 pretty clear so thats not going to help with getting you an account.