FY vs. *Burn*

• Thread starter DeletedUser120220
  • Start date

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
tenor.gif

DeletedUser

I cant wait till whatever tribe superdog is in to write a war dec. I heard it's going to be funny and sarcastic. HYYYYPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE!

DeletedUser117534

It's been like 30 minutes since the war started lol

Damn circle-jerking nerds. Also why bring the guys nationality into it, what's wrong with Koreans? How is that relevant

I think if a tribe is made out of 80% Koreans it’s fair to call them just that.
Like with BIP on W90 we use to call them Norwegians even though the minority was from Norway.

Also it’s not the first time Korean tribe gets bad reputation, if they use bots, are being banned, are backstabbing or breaking agreed terms they should be call out for it.

Half of Burn got an invite to FY today which is laughable.
We’ve got attacked by 5 accounts only with no caps so far.
We’ve known for a week that this attack is coming so we are having plenty of fun seeing their nukes and nobles splat. Their front is being heavily stacked so it looks like it is going to be a longer conflict.

Good luck to FY and everyone involved, war is what we play this game for, let’s enjoy it!

Last edited by a moderator:

hurod

Loool, 30 mins...i never looked the time :eek:

Well few hours now, Stats? If any...Tudadar ODD tho :|

Pear

Reaction score
Interesting indeed , our members trolled FY a bit yesterday by saying that they would be willing to leave Burn. As a result FY decided to make some room by kicking 5 smaller accounts. What a classic.

Managed to get one of them smaller accounts for myself too, thanks FY!

Treats in