Fyi I AM A HELPER

DeletedUser

I've been thinking the same thing. Why on earth (when so far PITA have only really sent defence to support gotrob) would -34- decide to take on a player in our cluster that PITA has recently taken over twenty villages from in the past five days?

In my honest opinion, a foolish move.

JF

past 5 days? hmm..

1: crashed computer
2: i play multiple worlds and i dont really have time to single handly play an account when the origonal muaddib25 left.
3: i dont care what past history the real muaddib had. that history is not my doing.

and if you actually do your research, muaddib NEVER left one. noob on fire disbanded one like the noob he is.

sorry to say, but out of almost every single player i have seen so far, you all are very foolish and cant really time worth crap.

that goes for pita, gotrob, and even -34-.

you guys can load this account with 3k plus fakes/ nukes all you want, i dont really care, no amount of attacks will ever make me quit.

if it does come down to it, i will just restart.

i am the new owner of the muaddib account and i havnt the slightest idea of what your guys are talking about when you say i have abandoned my tribemates.

i have held many different account, and i have been playing an upwards of 4 years on not only .net but also .us, and i have played my fair share of speed servers and high pref worlds.

bash on me if you want, no skin off my bones.

but let me just say, i am not one to abbandon anything i do.
i never forget, and i never accept defeat.

its art of the oath i took when i joined one of the finest millitary units in the world.

"the soldiers creed:
i will always place the mission first, i will never quit, i will never accept defeat, i will never leave a fallen comrade"

gotrob: how about you actually start making morals for yourselves and your members? going against a nap out of the blue for no real reason? disrespectful on so many levels. and gains you relitivly nothing but a reputation that will aid in stopping you in future worlds.

you guys can send me igm if u want, because i am likly to never come back to this as for the most part, externals are a waist of time.

DeletedUser

if you dont like what he wrote, then you should dont like that war declaration :)

and I posted it regarding what the kid here said about Natsu post :icon_twisted:

read u6, read

About whos a joke, everybody knows that 34 is a joke :icon_biggrin: Too pitty that gearhound manage to drag in his madness a tribe, but I think they deserve it, thinking about all frecruitment they did, in the midlle of pita or from us :icon_rolleyes:

Did you not pay any attention to what you just quoted? Let me remind you:

So, if you have something useful to say, say it, but if all you can do is make feeble personal insults then do not bother posting.
Posts like this are not appreciated, especially with a form of expression as such when we have young people playing this game.

Keep it game related or leave it out.
:)

Moving on from that. Drop the issue over the deceleration its childish. Hodgy apologized, he accepted his punishment and moved on. Whats done is done.

What Natsu said was totally outrageous, both him and Hodgy stepped out of line, Hodgy had the decency to admit he was wrong and he apologized why cant you move on from it?

Why are you always on the attack in the Forums cant you show other forum members respect for once? Treat others how you would like them to treat yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

past 5 days? hmm..

2: i play multiple worlds and i dont really have time to single handly play an account when the origonal muaddib25 left.
3: i dont care what past history the real muaddib had. that history is not my doing.

and if you actually do your research, muaddib NEVER left one. noob on fire disbanded one like the noob he is.

sorry to say, but out of almost every single player i have seen so far, you all are very foolish and cant really time worth crap.

you guys can load this account with 3k plus fakes/ nukes all you want, i dont really care, no amount of attacks will ever make me quit.

i am the new owner of the muaddib account and i havnt the slightest idea of what your guys are talking about when you say i have abandoned my tribemates.

i have held many different account, and i have been playing an upwards of 4 years on not only .net but also .us, and i have played my fair share of speed servers and high pref worlds.

bash on me if you want, no skin off my bones.

but let me just say, i am not one to abbandon anything i do.
i never forget, and i never accept defeat.

its art of the oath i took when i joined one of the finest millitary units in the world.

"the soldiers creed:
i will always place the mission first, i will never quit, i will never accept defeat, i will never leave a fallen comrade"

gotrob: how about you actually start making morals for yourselves and your members? going against a nap out of the blue for no real reason? disrespectful on so many levels. and gains you relitivly nothing but a reputation that will aid in stopping you in future worlds.

you guys can send me igm if u want, because i am likly to never come back to this as for the most part, externals are a waist of time.

Yes.. past 5 days (as of when I posted that message)

1. Sorry to hear that mate, that's what happens (and will also explain any shoddy trains as we thought you were gone).
2. Sorry to hear about that as well but we won't make it any easier for you I'm afraid.
3. You quoted my message and I in no way went into your past history.

I've not bashed on you. What I said was it was foolish for -34- to take you on. To be fair it may not be a bad thing for you personally if you do get some support, but I was not talking about you. Instead I was pointing out that -34- had made a move which would only encourage attacks from PITA as a result.

Rgds

JF

DeletedUser

if you dont like what he wrote, then you should dont like that war declaration :)

and I posted it regarding what the kid here said about Natsu post :icon_twisted:

read u6, read

About whos a joke, everybody knows that 34 is a joke :icon_biggrin: Too pitty that gearhound manage to drag in his madness a tribe, but I think they deserve it, thinking about all frecruitment they did, in the midlle of pita or from us :icon_rolleyes:

You were plenty-planning to attack -34- anyways, breaking a diplomatic agreement as you always do. Good job on that. You only needed PITA support to succeed :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

I thought breaking diplomatic agreements were part of the game. It happens all the time, and you guys would do it if it got you closer to winning the world.

DeletedUser

I thought breaking diplomatic agreements were part of the game. It happens all the time, and you guys would do it if it got you closer to winning the world.[/QUOTE

yes it happens not a issue to do it and try to shift the blame to the otherside and get caught in untrue statments while doing it makes for long threads :icon_idea:

DeletedUser106188

Oh dear........
Back to the very start of any arguments on this topic......

It is not the breaking of any diplomatic agreement that caused the trouble.
It was merely the way in which the circumstances occurred.

DeletedUser

Oh dear........
Back to the very start of any arguments on this topic......

It is not the breaking of any diplomatic agreement that caused the trouble.
It was merely the way in which the circumstances occurred.

thank you very wise and neutral person

DeletedUser

I thought breaking diplomatic agreements were part of the game. It happens all the time, and you guys would do it if it got you closer to winning the world.

Things happening all the time is not a justification for doing it.

PITA hasn't done it, if it's a part of the game then why did they adhere to theirs?

Murders happen all the time, should I perhaps be a murderer if it means I can rob a bank and get away with it?

Some people might, but I wouldn't. Guess it's down to preference, then.

DeletedUser

Emmmm excuse me?
It is people like you whom start the arguments on the forums, and then cause the tension in between.
So, if you have something useful to say, say it, but if all you can do is make feeble personal insults then do not bother posting.
Posts like this are not appreciated, especially with a form of expression as such when we have young people playing this game.

Keep it game related or leave it out.

And u6, I know of many accounts that would be happy to have you, just send me a pm here, and I'll message you on skype - already have you.
:)

At what point did you become a moderator. I suggest you attempt fixing your own issues prior to criticizing anything natsu said. Or your going to have yet another account that needs filled.

And geani don't speak about things you don't know about. Orel founded can which I have to agree has been one of the best tribes I've been in. Again geani it's you showing your ignorance.

DeletedUser

past 5 days? hmm..

Really?

~ONE~ Fremen 12th February 2012 - 12:12:30 433,789 - Muaddib25 leaving ONE for Fremen
Fremen ~ONE~ 08th April 2012 - 20:10:56 730,383 - Muaddib25 returning after 2 months
~ONE~ None 02nd May 2012 - 21:11:11 934,383 - When ONE was disbanded

What was that you said about research and "NEVER" leaving One?

Over the past week you've lost a total of 23 villages to 6 separate players in PITA. In my experience people make the effort to time their attacks well when it is needed. So far doesn't seem all that needed.

So you're now insulting your new tribemates? I'm confused...

Have fun with that one.

Muaddib25 is a name I've known for years in-game. Still seems to be Muaddib25 in-game, so no way to tell if or when players change.

So have many other players here on W59. Not sure what point you're trying to make.

You do realize that the exact opposite is why Shave leaders got so upset with PITA, right? We refused to break our diplomacy with GotRob when Shave demanded it. I also know that the same is true now, that some people are upset with PITA because we have been maintaining our diplomacy with GotRob. Even so, PITA is currently rank 1 on this world. Odd, isn't it?

DeletedUser

You do realize that the exact opposite is why Shave leaders got so upset with PITA, right? We refused to break our diplomacy with GotRob when Shave demanded it. I also know that the same is true now, that some people are upset with PITA because we have been maintaining our diplomacy with GotRob. Even so, PITA is currently rank 1 on this world. Odd, isn't it?

shAve never demanded, but I can't be bothered to explain it to you because you're thick-headed at times... So continue carrying along as you were, thinking we've demanded you.

DeletedUser

attacks: over 2000
zeta35: 867
notanothernoob2: 134
ads121: 24
captchet: 106
hibob224: 41
rascal-the-cat: 432
DonQuix: 1
aonp44: 23
louietw57: 342
renuranit: 42
Batzz7: 153
kuilik: 44
BustaFace: 6
PREDATOR.gov: 25
societe: 7
noob on fire: 19

incoming to Muaddib25

DeletedUser84667

And just wait until my attacks start coming. Hopefully everybody else picks it up, those incomings on an account being attacked by two top tribes are pathetic.

DeletedUser

Really?

~ONE~ Fremen 12th February 2012 - 12:12:30 433,789 - Muaddib25 leaving ONE for Fremen
Fremen ~ONE~ 08th April 2012 - 20:10:56 730,383 - Muaddib25 returning after 2 months
~ONE~ None 02nd May 2012 - 21:11:11 934,383 - When ONE was disbanded

What was that you said about research and "NEVER" leaving One?

try and please do even more research still.

while i was watching what muaddib was doing from my other account that was on this world before i merged into muaddib, he left one and created freeman, which in turn, acted like a side tribe to one itself.

and when one started to get hit hard again? muaddib left freeman and rejoined one.

the only true instance where muaddib ever left one was when noob on fire disbanded the tribe.

DeletedUser

try and please do even more research still.

while i was watching what muaddib was doing from my other account that was on this world before i merged into muaddib, he left one and created freeman, which in turn, acted like a side tribe to one itself.

and when one started to get hit hard again? muaddib left freeman and rejoined one.

the only true instance where muaddib ever left one was when noob on fire disbanded the tribe.

You said he never left One. I proved you wrong. Now you wish to change the definition of the word "left?"

DeletedUser105552

attacks: over 2000
zeta35: 867
notanothernoob2: 134
ads121: 24
captchet: 106
hibob224: 41
rascal-the-cat: 432
DonQuix: 1
aonp44: 23
louietw57: 342
renuranit: 42
Batzz7: 153
kuilik: 44
BustaFace: 6
PREDATOR.gov: 25
societe: 7
noob on fire: 19

incoming to Muaddib25

Why is my name not on there big bad less :(

DeletedUser

i am not big nor am i bad. just not afraid of larger tribes or there threats might want to get use to the fact you will meet tribes that fight back!!!!!!

only listed real threats to him not fakes.but i do have a quote to share with you

Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
--Winston Churchill--

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105552

i am not big nor am i bad. just not afraid of larger tribes or there threats might want to get use to the fact you will meet tribes that fight back!!!!!!

only listed real threats to him not fakes.but i do have a quote to share with you

Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
--Winston Churchill--

Never never give in? You lot seems like you already have given in, with only you sending any kind of attacks.

Unless you planning another big, big surprise.... :D