Fyi I AM A HELPER

DeletedUser

j81xkm.png

after reading the forums how we cant be doing well against gotrob and we are worthless trolls. i decided to figure out why we are doing so well with our war with gotrob.

after extensive research and a few phone calls to NASA i have determined that gotrob no disrespect intended are advancing in the wrong direction.

with the help of afew friends i have taken the time to help you out. we are located inside the big yellow circle on the map. the big white circle is where you are nobling.

now that you know where you are it makes it alot easier remember north is up and east is right all you have to do now is go north east to the yellow circle.

not south west thats bad! you see south west is where your ally pita is so stop going that way he is marked in red!!!! so to recap go away from the red dots instead come to the yellow circle

i hope everyone enjoys this post i had fun writing it i noticed things getting way to personal in the externals lately thought i try my hand at some laughs feel free to run with it have fun and enjoy my attempt at humor

best regards lesss

DeletedUser

Dear less, i am writing from the hospital bed, doctors diagnosis:

Laughing my friggin arse off hahahahaha XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lmfao!!!

I bet the their tribe doesn't even realize there at war yet, or its just because of their pour leadership :icon_razz:

DeletedUser100507

lol HAHA VERY FUNNY remind me how many threads you noobs have made about gotrob??

DeletedUser

lol HAHA VERY FUNNY remind me how many threads you noobs have made about gotrob??

Well, who can blame them? Doesn't seem like GotRob is aware of the whole "war" thing going on, as they have to request support from PITA just to sustain themselves until their own support lands.

Oh, wait, that was due to their own short tempers and poor planning; never mind, carry on.

DeletedUser

it would be a lot funnier if you guys had more ennoblements in the south west direction...but none the lesss <---(joke) funny =)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=
Side 2:
Tribes: -34-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 41
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 140,306
Side 2: 359,294
Difference: 218,988

chart

with new incoming i believe i might have helped. remember this thread is intended for fun and laughs so please no flaming players here on either side so far so good.

DeletedUser

What you nub lesss, you such a nub! XO

PS hope we can keep up the stats :)

DeletedUser105552

We are nubs and don't know what we are doing ;)

btw less, why do you keep adding GTC and not CAN? not like it makes much difference but still, if you invited them into the war you should include them to your stats. :lol:

DeletedUser

Because you're too busy nobling CAN's isolated villages and inactives for it to matter.

Talk about desperation, asking to add inactive conquers to pad your war stats. You have a total of 1 non-isolated conquer on CAN, and that one is probably the only one against anyone not being perm-sat and gifted out.

If that's where you've sunk to, Jamie, then go for it. But you'd still be losing the war in the past week even if you did add those inactive, padded stats of a tribe that you declared on.

DeletedUser

We are nubs and don't know what we are doing ;)

btw less, why do you keep adding GTC and not CAN? not like it makes much difference but still, if you invited them into the war you should include them to your stats. :lol:

you may know what you are doing, but does that make itworthwhile... well no:lol:

Try hide those noble nukes under some more "200 lc fakes" mate or else theyll splat like everything else.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser105552

Ha ha wasn't excuse just pointing facts out.

-34- is 100+ hours away from our core, so congrats on winning so far lets see in a couple of weeks when we are in a position to fight side by side.

There is 2-3 Players within -34- that can send a half decent train, all the rest have been 30+ sec trains. Now that isn't going to cut nothing.

DeletedUser

If they're sending 30+ sec trains and took 41 villages, your tribe clearly needs some work done too.

And there's another excuse about distance. Who declared, again? Who's getting support from PITA that you requested? Who lost players because you wanted to move 20k pointers to the front?

Oh, that's right. GotRob did.

DeletedUser105552

Taking isolated villages isn't hard and Timing doesn't have be prefect to take them, when you are out-numbered 7-1 in that area.

Like i said, congrats and lets see in a couple weeks. Just brought fun back into the war, yet hodgy continues to keep piesting my guys to join them. When will he give up?

DeletedUser

Who declared? Lol 34 did, in game and here, on forum :))

and yes, they took some isolated vils, like we do with 34 and can, so, add them to stats :)

and this looks inactive to you u6 ? :)

[spoil]Subject Char3200 (Chartopia) attacks Add kippy... (718|463) K47 - (g) Rename
Sent May 24, 2012 22:46:15
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-0.8% Misfortune

Luck
Morale: 100%
Attacker: Char3200
Origin: Chartopia (752|467) K47

Quantity: 0 0 6784 0 2800 0 289 0 1
Losses: 0 0 6784 0 2800 0 289 0 1

Defender: spargatorul de triburi
Destination: Add kippy... (718|463) K47[/spoil]

[spoil]Subject Char3200 (Chartopia) attacks E prima oara... (718|482) K47 - (r) Rename
Sent May 23, 2012 21:42:28
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
Misfortune

Luck 14.5%
Morale: 100%
Attacker: Char3200
Origin: Chartopia (751|473) K47

Quantity: 0 0 6695 50 0 0 250 0 4
Losses: 0 0 6695 50 0 0 250 0 4

Defender: spargatorul de triburi
Destination: E prima oara... (718|482) K47[/spoil]

[spoil]Subject Char3200 supports Silvia 3737 SE Rename
Sent May 24, 2012 21:35:45
Forwarded on: May 24, 2012 21:41:42
Forwarded by: misuhc
Origin: Chartopia (727|516) K57
To: misuhc
Destination: Silvia 3737 SE (660|493) K46

Units:

1833 10 0 40 0 367 0 0 0[/spoil]

inactive, sure not :D

PS. You are wrong again, those 20k players are on our froont, I wanted them moved in a safe area, to make deffence there :) read again what gearhound posted

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser68153

Ok, if u want to b literal. Who attacked first? It's common courtesy that who attacks first declares. But u guy don't declare. I guess it's bc Romania is so awesome and doesn't do anything else the rest of the work does

DeletedUser

you attacked first :) You want proofs? I have proofs
We just faked gearhound, which is an refugee for us, refugee who got invited in a nap tribe, -34-, whithout asking us if we agree
No comment

DeletedUser100507

Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=
Side 2:
Tribes: -34-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 41
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 140,306
Side 2: 359,294
Difference: 218,988

chart

with new incoming i believe i might have helped. remember this thread is intended for fun and laughs so please no flaming players here on either side so far so good.

something wrong with those stats,

THE WAR HASNT BEEN GOING ON FOREVER

the real ingame stats are 16 to 9

yes your winning but hey lets see if you can keep it up oh and can we only nobled 3 of your villages