Fyi I AM A HELPER

DeletedUser

yeah, its a topic called Here comes geani or something like that in Support section :p

DeletedUser

Sorry, I just don't like people boasting on here about spy's and what they have passed on. Fair enough if you have people feeding you information, but -34- are doing a decent job against massive opposition and barring a few posters have been fairly reasonable on these forums. In reality a spy can not do too much if dealt with correctly anyway so it was a mistake personally to even bring up and prove you have one.

And to be honest if these spies believe they will get into gotrob as a result of passing this information over they are deluded.

Ofc if they do go into gotrob.. which I would be very surprised at, they will do just the same thing to save their skins if gotrob ends up on the losing side of a conflict in the future.

JF

DeletedUser

whats your problem, we are not allwed to have spies? Everybody else does and they admited here on forum, still you are bragging about us receiving informations? :))

come on, loose your hipocrisy

ps. they dont want to come in, not yet anyway :)

but we, romanians, are practicly everywhere ;)

DeletedUser

whats your problem, we are not allwed to have spies? Everybody else does and they admited here on forum, still you are bragging about us receiving informations? :))

come on, loose your hipocrisy

ps. they dont want to come in, not yet anyway :)

but we, romanians, are practicly everywhere ;)

I don't really see any hypocrisy since Jonny's a PITA member, and we don't use spies. Quite the contrary actually. I've made a habit of forwarding mails back to dukes when one of their members try offering to spy, and we've been successful in the past in routing out spies within our own tribe and getting rid of them as well.

I think Jonny's main point is that spies are like a double-edged sword and while they might help you, there's also a good chance they'll cause you harm as well. Two ways I can think of that as a possibility. One is if you are dealing with a smart tribe who realizes they have a spy and manage to figure out who it is, they can start feeding false info through the spy and be very misleading. Also, usually to get someone to spy you have to promise them something. In this case, it seems anyone who spied would be offered protection and eventually a spot in GotRob. The second issue would be one of trust. The player has turned their back on their own tribe before. What's to stop them from doing it again, and again and again if given the opportunity to continue playing in the world?

TheHowling

In this instance I agree with Jurasu (BlackRoseShard)

In the past in other worlds spies have limited benefits and can really rock the boat

I rather like to discuss with a ton of nukes where available :D

Also a spy is only good when not detected and invisible and the details are very carefully concealed from all, to ensure that the stream of data does not falter

DeletedUser

Justin, I received information without having to promise something in return :)

As I said, we romanians are practicly everywhere and stick together :)

DeletedUser

Justin, I received information without having to promise something in return :)

As I said, we romanians are practicly everywhere and stick together :)

You know Geani.... You once accused the community of being racist against Romanians, and then you post this... Basically telling the entire community that they cannot trust Romanians in their tribes because they will feed you info. And then you talk about hypocrisy.

Hypocrite.

DeletedUser

I fink dis post iz wery gud bcus it iz helping gotrobed noble people in the write direction.

DeletedUser

read your forum then :))

there"s that geani learning did you enjoy the part where i said you hate looking bad in the forums? i will give pita a tip just announce to any tribe geani is attacking they will all send support even if they arnt tribemates she is that well loved by all:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

whats the connection with Pita? i dont see it

anyway, you embarrased your self, asking support on 34 s forum for some fakes :))

DeletedUser

whats the connection with Pita? i dont see it

anyway, you embarrased your self, asking support on 34 s forum for some fakes :))

wow i didnt know you love me enough to be embarrased i asked for support. prehaps in another time and place you and i could have naaaaaaaaa sorry couldnt happen i love women that are smart dont lie cheat or steal and arnt ashamed of there natural hair color. :lol:

DeletedUser100507

topnoblers.png

we nobling the right way now?

you happy, thanks for the guidance, we decided to buy a compass so we know where were supposed to be nobling.

DeletedUser

wow nice map most nobling being done k44,k46,k54,k56,k57,k66,k67 by your map someone might think you were shoring up your lines with pita and cutting them off to the south with alot more effort on that than attacking us? for example 315 new nobles over three days your have expanded that way with a huge 315 new villages but in the last 48 hours out of the 315 villages only one of ours? war seems to be a nice cover for other operations thanks for shareing

Side 1:
Tribes: GotR0b, =GTC=
Side 2:
Tribes: -34-

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,912