~G~ family vs. *N~L* family

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Don't forget k16.

Were just a little rim tribe what do we know?

I don t care about rim tribe no rim tribe ... realy it doesn t matter to me. if i see skill i ll admit that you have it. the point is i hate familys =)

which makes me a bit biased :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I agree merger families are not so hot.

But in this case I run them all from a central hub with central leadership. It's all the same to us. You guys see three tribes I see one.

The member limits on this server can be overcome if you use a little smarts. Plus it makes inactives less of a factor in the management of the tribe. We always need new blood it the nature of the game.

DeletedUser

I guess just always felt member limits were set for a reason and to make the game different

DeletedUser

I agree merger families are not so hot.

But in this case I run them all from a central hub with central leadership. It's all the same to us. You guys see three tribes I see one.

The member limits on this server can be overcome if you use a little smarts. Plus it makes inactives less of a factor in the management of the tribe. We always need new blood it the nature of the game.

I have seen so many fail i just can t bring myself to believe that you will do better but then again just prove me wrong.

i... wish you luck (this took me some willpower to say) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I guess just always felt member limits were set for a reason and to make the game different

something luike close knit team hu? or to ensure there are always people arround that fight eachother instead of beeing one big tribe?

DeletedUser

I have a solid core of players who will go to bat for each other.
That team makes up the core of each tribe. Out here on the rim we are forced to filter through far more players to find quality then in the core.

DeletedUser

That is sorta true, But i must say i have found talent is all around and at this point most who are still around just need a little guidense to preform well, but still I will never understand the point of "breaking" the limit or else TW staff may aswell dump tribe limits all together

DeletedUser

I see it like baseball. Majors, AAA, and AA. If you have a good farm team then your Major team will be that much better. I'm not trying to bend rules I'm trying to put together a system of players to keep our tribe healthy and active.

What's important is having 1 owner making sure the pipeline stays clean and clear.

DeletedUser

Well that is a very good view on it but still this isn't basket ball and therefor its still getting around the limit and TW is helping that fact with V5.0, this will only stand to throw the limit out the door

DeletedUser

I agree. 5.0 only does what I have already done on my own. Tribal limits will be thrown out the door.

It will depend on how each leader manages the larger volume of players that decides the next phase of the game.

DeletedUser

I guess its time for the game to Evolve but i was hoping it would be away from Family tribes, and just give allies a better way of talking

DeletedUser

If you are interested Cypher I can give you a tour of my set up so that you can see if you like our ideas for this new phase in TW

DeletedUser

Personally, I Doubt This Topic Should Remain Open considering ~G~ has been disbanded.

DeletedUser

NL is getting ALOT stronger. NL2 will soon reach the top 20 and a while after NL3 will folllow.

DeletedUser

NL is getting ALOT stronger. NL2 will soon reach the top 20 and a while after NL3 will folllow.

i doubt that....maybe N~L2 but not N~L3. I believe only a few tribes have managed that (eZ, -?- if you count *$*), and all fell quickly after they did

Status
Not open for further replies.