@ G.Khan

DeletedUser

Hey folks,

Just popping in to say hello. It's great to see you're still on top of the world!
I haven't played TW for months, or even read the threads, but, in a moment of nostalgia I thought I'd check up on you folks. I miss the folks I came to call friends, and do hope to get in touch with you again.

Keep it up Khan'rs.

Foggy

kingjohan

Why didn´t u just pm charger and told him to post it in their forum? :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol nice and short, but just as good. :p

I should get of the externalt too as I haven't played in soon 2 months, but there is no harm in checking.

DeletedUser

Lol nice and short, but just as good. :p

I should get of the externalt too as I haven't played in soon 2 months, but there is no harm in checking.

You dear lady are coming back to TW very soon.
Im waiting for u!

DeletedUser

@ Foggybrain

thank you... we are trying to live up to the high standard that you set early on ...

by all means, drop charger a line... the memorial to you is still up... as you were/are a part of the history, and your name and memories will live on into the future with many...

take care... if i should be so bold/luck to call you bro....8)

DeletedUser77188

:))

@foggybrain

hey foggy
this is my first post here just for you :)
thank you and and Im happy to hear from you again...

shoot me or charger a message ;)

take care bro :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

G.Khan was created by God apprently. It was on thier profile a while back and still is :

Founded by god, feared by man

DeletedUser77188

:)

@kingjohan

he was one of the first leaders of Gkhan...

yeah Gkhan founded by GOD.....

kingjohan

G.Khan was created by God apprently. It was on thier profile a while back and still is :

Founded by god, feared by man

Well..maybe foggy is god, didn´t think of that did u? ;)

@navid. Okay, ty :)

DeletedUser

Who´s foggy anyways? Did he create G.khan?

He was one of the creators so he must apparently be a god(since they are based on a mongolian name, they must mean mongolian gods. Maybe he is one of them.) :p

DeletedUser

oh noes the mongolians brokered down my wall :(, nice to see you back foggy, hope you have more time to talk to this time even though I hardly know you, I can tell your a great leader from the memorial :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I won't go into much detail here. Yes, we have been very fortunate but I feel its from friends and good players.

You was one of the best players of the game... period.

Give me mail in game one day we will shoot the bull.

Charger

DeletedUser

sorry to bring this back up again, but what does the memorial consist of?

EstoyLoco

Foggy :D Building up G.Khan with ya, Charger, Navid was such the best time ever in TW :) Glad you came around to give some news ;)

As I am as active as Foggy i'll take this thread to pop a hello and congrat the whole G.Khan team! You guys are still rolling! all hail to you guys :)

Regards
Estoy

DeletedUser

I apologize for the slow response, I am currently working 7 days a week, 12 hour days, and just have little time or ability to access the internet.

Estoy, Charger, Michael, and all of those early G.Khan'rs, thanks for your kind remembrance. I miss you guys.

Lil Pea, you were always a class act, as was nyogotha (sp).

cheers mates, enjoy your game!

Charger, Navid, Estoy... check your PM's

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry to bring this back up again, but what does the memorial consist of?

Sorry i haven't came back to this post or been very active on public forum of late

The memorial.. well i did that for the tribe to help inspire the tribe in the form of a guide and basically it is the standard of values I try to hold

I won't go into detail on public forums. Probably this reply will earn a few smart remarks anyway... but it was one of the first acts of dismissals i had to do. It took me roughly around a couple of minutes to get pass staring at the name remembering times we had to finally dismiss. I followed him and estoy to w37 and left right after they did. Its always hard to say goodbye to a friend.

So i made a memorial and put a quote in there he made on w37 about friendship. Same thing I have been preaching since the birth of this world. I came into this world to swing the axe but I come here to make friends as well. Friendship and teamwork makes for a strong tribe and allies