@ G.Khan

DeletedUser

Thanks for the speedy response charger :scout:

Lol yea.. like i said ive been overwhelmed in real life due to getting some more kids. I've been in and out of the doctors almost daily for a week so i bearly got time to log on much less come to public of late :)

DeletedUser

Sorry i haven't came back to this post or been very active on public forum of late

The memorial.. well i did that for the tribe to help inspire the tribe in the form of a guide and basically it is the standard of values I try to hold

I won't go into detail on public forums. Probably this reply will earn a few smart remarks anyway... but it was one of the first acts of dismissals i had to do. It took me roughly around a couple of minutes to get pass staring at the name remembering times we had to finally dismiss. I followed him and estoy to w37 and left right after they did. Its always hard to say goodbye to a friend.

So i made a memorial and put a quote in there he made on w37 about friendship. Same thing I have been preaching since the birth of this world. I came into this world to swing the axe but I come here to make friends as well. Friendship and teamwork makes for a strong tribe and allies

Well said.

DeletedUser

actually this is the original owner, i don't know the story behind the person who i gave my acc during the time i quited.

DeletedUser

actually this is the original owner, i don't know the story behind the person who i gave my acc during the time i quited.
Their friend logged in saying that the owner died...

DeletedUser

Well it was either a lie, or the new owner. =P
I can asure you the real $oft ain't Dead >.<

DeletedUser

anyhow, old mates which of you still are here, contact me via pm :)