G-pack

DeletedUser

You all know G-PACK if you play in W54. They started off dominating K36. People thought they were half decent. I joined them, not knowing that nearly the whole tribe was inactive or arguing about something or another. So i quit. Then glad destroyed them...but they seemed to be being left alone at the moment.

So for my lads in HD. We thought we would have a little target practice. Starting now we are at war with G-PACK. Its gonna be fun. Sorry to the players who have worked hard in G-PACK but your time has come.

Goodbye :icon_biggrin:

(I just thought i would let you all know that)

DeletedUser97106

Well, good luck with that. However, to be honest, neither of you will be there after two weeks :(

DeletedUser

yeah its HD vs G-PACK and hopefully we will try and stay around for longer than two weeks :)
Why have u got anything planned?

DeletedUser

Hmmm. I guess I'd have to say "go HD." But watch your backs ... ;)

AdamAjf

You all know G-PACK if you play in W54. They started off dominating K36.

I would like to state they where number 1 in the K they where never domintating it with Angry! and ~Glad~ present at the time lol! But hey go G-PACK !!!

DeletedUser

lol glad have declared war on us :D
We new it was going to happen for ages. but its still not a great feeling :D
Oh well this game is called Tribal WARS so lets get on with it and die

DeletedUser

lol glad have declared war on us :D
We new it was going to happen for ages. but its still not a great feeling :D
Oh well this game is called Tribal WARS so lets get on with it and die

If you're in the right tribe, then you play "tribalwars", if not you either player "tribal-soon to die wars" or "Tribalhugs-soon to get war'd and lose wars" :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol i like tribal hugs :D
Anyway glad are a decent tribe and I reckon they are going to win this world

DeletedUser

^^, that is a very very interesting comment to make, 99% of these tribes will not be around at "end game", what makes you so sure?

DeletedUser

i dont know I just like the way they play. But its never the tribe at the top that makes it all the way. I reckon once they have finished with us they will expand into other K's and then declare war on CHik3n or Act1 and other tribes will join them. they will form alliances with the tribes that helped them and start wars with them once they are all the dominant force in the world. The they will have the best war of all time with AoE and it will be epic :p
But yeah thats my mega accurate prediction :)

DeletedUser

^^, that is a very very interesting comment to make, 99% of these tribes will not be around at "end game", what makes you so sure?

That is true. End game comes in a few years from world launch and the chances of any tribe not having internal issues is low. Just my opinion though.

DeletedUser

Wow... I'm just happy that all tribes doesn't publicly declare every time they want to get new villages, so thanks to all the tribes that is not involved in this war. :)

DeletedUser

no i was just bored and i thought why not tell the people becoz sometimes people want to know whats going on and glad against us is quite big

DeletedUser

+1

And yes xkemistry i wouldn't call this a war. I would call it more of your tribe trying to claim attacking a slightly weaker tribe that we already kicked out of the continent while we are now kicking you guys out of the continent. I'd be willing to say 1/4 of HD's entire offensive troop count died on the walls of two of my villages in the last 3 days and barely scratched the surface.

Anyway my 2cents

DeletedUser

oh your a glad member i see? Well lets have a nice match. Of course we aint gonna win because we have AoE to deal with as well. They kill our members south and you kill our members north. :D
but whatever you guys do you cant stop me from respawning on the rim and starting my story again and again and again ;)

DeletedUser

Ha, you're one of those buggers who no matter how much you cat there village down they keep fighting!

DeletedUser

yeah well i will take that as a compliment and i havent always had that spirit. in my early accounts someone would scout me and i would quit the game :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser97989

Ha, you're one of those buggers who no matter how much you cat there village down they keep fighting!

The best players imo love it when they just keep activating militia :icon_biggrin: