G.U.W. is moving up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Steady on Alex, you dont want to go giving out too many compliments to SAW ;)

theoneyoucantstand

Jakob76 on 19.02. at 10:17
Can you translate that in english? Let me try?

Chadsilly says I'm a barb muncher? ;) And a totall noob? ;)

I was never against Jakob, we have really awesome chats. ;)

And jeez, talking to a person who was scared of me on W15, I guess that was why you never attacked the tribe that you left.
Tell me a story about all the other accounts you have taken. -_-

And I do not insult people. I get them mad.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You pure suck so stop saying other people do .

Your stats in your sig just prove that you're better than him...I wish I could be rank 1,396 and 584 :icon_rolleyes:

I guess I'll just have to stay in the top 100... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

And jeez, talking to a person who was scared of me on W15, I guess that was why you never attacked the tribe that you left.

What freaking crap have you made up and told Jakob76? Considering you were the person that said he has nobled more barbs than the whole of GUW, everything I said was replying to what you said, you insulted Jakob.

Wow, people these days...

You get people mad? Really? jeez, I'm freaking laughing at how stupid you are right now.

DeletedUser

Steady on Alex, you dont want to go giving out too many compliments to SAW ;)

hahaha

sorry scared of you . pfft :icon_confused:

Your stats in your sig just prove that you're better than him...I wish I could be rank 1,396 and 584 :icon_rolleyes:

I guess I'll just have to stay in the top 100... :icon_cry:

wow some people call that quiting good worlds :icon_eek:

and seriously you shouldnt be bragging unless you top20 that standered of this world are lower than the worlds i have been on and im sure your one of the lower ones :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Maybe he just didn't update his signature?

Didn't I teach you to think before you flame? lol

aakminer1234

Wow, there is a lot of hatred for G.U.W ... I wonder why? Time for me to defend my tribe =p. P.S. I know this is 4 month old thread, but I just recently started reading these forums.

From my point of view the world is to busy to go to war with you guys, i would have taken the villages around me from your tribe by now but im to busy fighting Sparta to deal with you guys atm.

Nothing personal, i mean you guys never actually attacked me so i have nothing against you but since our tribe doesnt noble barbs i will probably end up nobling you guys out of my area eventually, if you do decide to mess with me before i am done with Sparta then i guess i wouldnt mind taking a few of your villages as well, but thats another story.

I just wanted to say that from my points of view you still exist because no one has the time to erase you from this world.... yet.
Well Hugo Milo is basically gone, good thing he didn't noble me when I was a weak G.U.W player around him. Is it my turn now?

I'm surprised it took this long for one of the smaller tribes to do that.

It would make sense, get all the little guys together in one tribe/family tribe

That way we can mark them all down for rimming in one shot.
I guess you won't be amongst the people to rim the small players =(

Sad to see guyverone leave. Had only a short threatening encounter with him. I nobled lots of BSM players in a couple of days, got put on their "hit/noble claim list" and then got messages that guyverone loves his cats! Well it all worked out fine now didn't it?

@ Chadsilly - u spend way too much time on these forums talking about G.U.W and defending your actions and words... just play the game.

aakminer1234

I didn't want to miss an opportunity to talk in the w 20 thread... and this was one of the only one i could relate to.

DeletedUser47445

World 20 forums are dead. Really nothing that can be posted that isnt really spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.