G.U.W. is moving up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I was going to applaud, but as soon as I started moving I vomitted all over myself ;/

DeletedUser

XD lmao! They might be #1 in rankings in K56, but in skill... no.

The only reason they are #1 is because they recruited floadi, a prime refugee, even though the account switched owners like 3 times, but still. Plus he/she still sucks, we/AOS will noble them out that k eventually. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Less talk, more noob owning action pl0x!1

I'm busy with other stuff right now... Barbs! Munch munch munch. :icon_biggrin:

That's only because I need more villages to make it easier to noble more Prime, then more noob nobling! k? I pwomise! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

They'll be gone in time but there are just bigger fish to fry right now; in the mean time I'm happy for them to build up the barbs in the area for us to take back later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They'll be gone in time, there are just bigger fish to fry right now; in the mean time I'm happy for them to build up the barbs in the area for us to take back later.

and who are you playing?:D

DeletedUser

Ive found their true strategy

killerboyo1 today at 01:07
Hey buddy, i was thinking, many other tribes are merging to become one larger tribe, soon there will only be the large tribes in this world and luckily we are allied with most of them.

My point of this mail is to offer you a merge into our tribe, doing this will make both our tribes stronger as one team.

G.U.W has a very strong foundation and structure in place, we can overcome many things that are thrown at us, also we are the longest surviving tribe in this world, no other tribe has survived as long as us which makes us unique. Being apart of us will guarantee you protection from our strongest allies.

Ok so the offer you cant refuse, if you merge i will personally send you 25 prem points to help sway your decision. Make a wise choice buddy.

Thanks

Killer

DeletedUser

Pretty sure you can have him banned for offering prem points for ingame actions. :icon_wink: just for the lawlz

DeletedUser

I'm surprised it took this long for one of the smaller tribes to do that.

It would make sense, get all the little guys together in one tribe/family tribe

That way we can mark them all down for rimming in one shot.

theoneyoucantstand

Ive found their true strategy

After we made love this happened. :icon_wink:

We have had more then one K before. Then something happened... I unno though.

Congratulations G.U.W... The noobs will live another day.

DeletedUser

Floadi has gone on to make an epic fail of an attempt to remake prime on W46.. Sigh...
I love W20 :) You guys make me lol :D

DeletedUser47445

I guess thats a sign that Prime is getting ready to give up teh ghost. Already starting another world, figures. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Considering it has +120 members... I'm doubtful it's the proper Prime :D

DeletedUser

ooo you guys found out about our next plan:D
yeah we decided since we can not beat you guys we should mass delete instead:D

DeletedUser

ooo you guys found out about our next plan:D
yeah we decided since we can not beat you guys we should mass delete instead:D

Aww man. We lovez u guyz reliz! :icon_rolleyes:
Pwwease stay wivz us now? :icon_razz::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.