G.U.W. is moving up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

After we made love this happened. :icon_wink:

We have had more then one K before. Then something happened... I unno though.

Congratulations G.U.W... The noobs will live another day.

Maybe it was... all the good members left?

Examples:
Me, PatrioticUK, I can't name anymore... :D Anybody else that left with us to go to AOS, pretty much. :p

ooo you guys found out about our next plan:D
yeah we decided since we can not beat you guys we should mass delete instead:D

No, never do that! (sarcasm)

DO IT.

Last edited by a moderator:

theoneyoucantstand

killerboyo1 said:
Start getting involved or i may have to select new players as your replacements.

And i still would like my request done please, if its not completed within two days, you will be demoted and i will replace you.

Killer

:( Fall of G.U.W might be soon.

DeletedUser

it's time to unleash the fury!1

[SPOIL]
BillyMaysKeyboard.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Look at your size, or what killers size was, then look at mine, who do you think made the better choices in this world?

Don't most members have higher points than the leaders? Killer was the leader, you were the member...

DeletedUser

Don't most members have higher points than the leaders? Killer was the leader, you were the member...

Killer had more points than me when he was my leader. :p

You can stay the hell out of this, since you know nothing about GUW's past of when I was in the tribe. :p

DeletedUser

Killer had more points than me when he was my leader. :p

You can stay the hell out of this, since you know nothing about GUW's past of when I was in the tribe. :p

Sorry that I can't post in any topics that involve you... :icon_rolleyes:

Did I ever say I cared about G.U.W's past? I was just stating a fact that most leaders spend more time leading than nobling villages. You don't have to get all pissy ":p :p :p :p :p"

theoneyoucantstand

What past? you did nothing, you invited a few players and weakened our diplomacy from what it already was. you only wanted us to merge into OSMNL. You asked other people to ask tribes to get an alliance with us using the old AOS as a bargaining chip.

Damn you Dwarv...

DeletedUser

What past? you did nothing, you invited a few players and weakened our diplomacy from what it already was. you only wanted us to merge into OSMNL. You asked other people to ask tribes to get an alliance with us using the old AOS as a bargaining chip.

Damn you Dwarv...

I did nothing? The tribe was the best it ever was when I was baron, even killer knew that. When I joined there were 2 months old pending invites to other people, nobody joined until I started doing the recruitment.

The OSMNL thing? Ha. That was much later on after all of you got rimmed, btw, out of everybody in GUW's past, which one is still in k46? yeah, that'd be me. :p

You guys brag about being the oldest tribe in the world, when actually its nothing to brag about, considering your tribe is probably the most made fun of tribe in this world.

This is more like you guys, old, and "Gods Unwanted Warriors":

old_superheroes.jpg

When the young tribes, or the middle aged tribes are kicking but, you guys sit there and mass recruit, and try to brag about having control of 1 k, and you wouldn't have it if you didn't recruit a Prime refugee, should I even point out that SAW, Sparta, FEAR?!, AOS, and probably even Prime could war you just for doing that?

theoneyoucantstand

The tribe was the best it ever was when you are in it? I lol'd, got any more funny jokes? Don't tell me account the pending invites and that, they were still there when I joined, and when you were in the tribe.

We don't mass recruit. We sit here and let people like you kill off the people who want to fight us, it does not hurt us one bit. We don't brag about owning a K, we never made a thread about it, posted in the forums about it. I might have but come on, you do know who I am.

Why would these tribes go to war with us. Look at them, then look at us. Tell me the reasons why. The refugees we had were kicked out, and the ones in the tribe, well that is another story that your mind can not handle.

"The old and gain new technology. And the young say inexperienced."

The tribe was never the best when you were in it, it was struggling to make ends meet.

DeletedUser

G.U.W is world 20s punching bag. You noble 3k barbs and build them up for us and when we take those....you noble more 3k barbs.Then you build those up to 4k points thinking we won't take them.

Hence why you fail.

My thoughts remain the same.

DeletedUser

chadsilly3 said:
should I even point out that SAW, Sparta, FEAR?!, AOS, and probably even Prime could war you just for doing that?

theoneyoucantstand said:
Why would these tribes go to war with us. Look at them, then look at us. Tell me the reasons why. The refugees we had were kicked out, and the ones in the tribe, well that is another story that your mind can not handle.

The best reason for war: I felt like it.

They don't need a reason. It is tribal wars. :lol: If a tribe wants to stomp on you, they can.... I would say try... but no, they just can.

theoneyoucantstand

Must be a deformed foot with a boot the is to tight, so it cuts off the circulation which leaves no stomping available. -_-

Hugo Milho

From my point of view the world is to busy to go to war with you guys, i would have taken the villages around me from your tribe by now but im to busy fighting Sparta to deal with you guys atm.

Nothing personal, i mean you guys never actually attacked me so i have nothing against you but since our tribe doesnt noble barbs i will probably end up nobling you guys out of my area eventually, if you do decide to mess with me before i am done with Sparta then i guess i wouldnt mind taking a few of your villages as well, but thats another story.

I just wanted to say that from my points of view you still exist because no one has the time to erase you from this world.... yet.

DeletedUser

From my point of view the world is to busy to go to war with you guys, i would have taken the villages around me from your tribe by now but im to busy fighting Sparta to deal with you guys atm.

Nothing personal, i mean you guys never actually attacked me so i have nothing against you but since our tribe doesnt noble barbs i will probably end up nobling you guys out of my area eventually, if you do decide to mess with me before i am done with Sparta then i guess i wouldnt mind taking a few of your villages as well, but thats another story.

I just wanted to say that from my points of view you still exist because no one has the time to erase you from this world.... yet.

actually more than 30% of your tribe noblings are barbs;)

Status
Not open for further replies.