Gallery of A Creative Adventurer

DeletedUser

Boo, lack of comments :p

smudgey_by_zenron-d41i292.png

Beware the power of the six pixel circle brush. First time in a long while that I've done a smudge tag.

DeletedUser

Heh, I brushed around with a blue circle brush and set the layer to overlay to enhance them.

DeletedUser

Tanks kurt.

New one. I was just messing around at 2 o'clock in the morning and ended up making this. I wouldn't really take this seriously. For some reason I don't mind the outcome though.

i__m_just_being_random_by_zenron-d41l8ad.png

DeletedUser

I seriously love that render. >.> Not gay or nothin' but that is such a cool render. Sick tag, love the text.

DeletedUser

Agreed. It's really easy to use as well, considering you can just change the colour of the jacket with hue/saturation so it can fit any colour scheme(the jacket was green when I started).

DeletedUser

Beware the power of the six pixel circle brush. First time in a long while that I've done a smudge tag.

I really like this, but it seems unfinished to me ? Like it needs some finishing off with filters or a bit of text or something ....

Tanks kurt.

New one. I was just messing around at 2 o'clock in the morning and ended up making this. I wouldn't really take this seriously. For some reason I don't mind the outcome though.

i__m_just_being_random_by_zenron-d41l8ad.png

I really like this ... its different to the normal stuff out there, I think the text added to this definetly makes it ... dont know why, it just does :D

DeletedUser

eziocollab.png

A kind of collab with GE. He passed me the .psd and I changed everything aside from the render. He was supposed to do some more but then he logged out so I finished it.

DeletedUser

:O Dont lie :D , you kept all my filters, and all the lighting on the render, birds are also mine :D haha, also I updated it a bit :

ezioe.png

mattoematt

I did a sig with that render AGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES ago. I'm not going to show you it though. 'Cos it sucked.

*sticks tongue out*

DeletedUser

made a new sig:

aesthetics__a_moral_imperitive_by_zenron-d423562.png

So the title to this piece is: "Aesthetics Are A Moral Imperitive" which is a quote from Dr.Steinmen, a character from Bioshock, which happens to be one of my favourite games for a long time. I was talking about bioshock yesterday in the GFX chat and it gave me an idea for this.

The theme of this sig is the kind of social boundaries imposed on people demanding that they be beautiful. People do so much harm to themselves by surgery and dieting and things like that because society tells them it's right, as if it is an essential thing, someone's duty. It's an overly pretentious and overused argument, but I felt like making a sig about it anyway. I used Kiera Knightley as my focal point because I know she's had problems with this in the past. I also used her to juxtapose the textured and rough background with someone like her.

DeletedUser81336

I know how you could make that 10 to 20 times better.... Change that to Megan Fox. <3

DeletedUser

pride_by_zenron-d425oiy.png

Just a quick tag, messing around with brushes. I don't use brushes at all normally, but I like to switch up my style for every one of my sigs. This sig also has a theme, but I can't be bothered explaining it too much. Not so much about Pride as it is about Vanity. Well, both really. I was kind of thinking about whether being content with yourself is good or not. At which point does it go from being prideful to just being Vain.