Gambling With Your Future?

kingjohan

Of course they are elite. My definition of ''elite" is any tribe not mass recruiting, and having members with good knowledge of the game(plus normal activity of course)

In other words, any tribe that doesn't recruit 60+ members to "secure the continent", but fights for it, is considered elite by me.

Wow :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser83995

If you are the.end i see your not nobling with those trains :3
My observation skills is leet (cause it doesn't recruit more than 60 members!!1)

Some of us are nobling with trains/were nobling with trains but most of us after nobling one with a train didnt rebuild it and nobled another T.N.D. target with only 3 nobles/worked with a tribe mate to coordinate train them even tho i dont think they are a good tribe its good practice.

Thank you i will try it out.

DeletedUser83995

How argumented.

The reason why i agreed with the post above is because you can take any bunch of noobs and put them in an 18 member tribe does not make them leet. My tribe is far from leet, we have no even won a war yet let alone beat anyone worthy or being called leet. :icon_rolleyes:

I just dont see the point in throwing around what tribes you call leet and what tribes you dont. To simply call every tribe who has low member count leet is just stupid. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser96141

The reason why i agreed with the post above is because you can take any bunch of noobs and put them in an 18 member tribe does not make them leet. My tribe is far from leet, we have no even won a war yet let alone beat anyone worthy or being called leet. :icon_rolleyes:

I just dont see the point in throwing around what tribes you call leet and what tribes you dont. To simply call every tribe who has low member count leet is just stupid. :icon_wink:

you werent here, but we did win a war :)

PetarPavao

well its enough to look at Bye?'s conquers, member's names and ODA

they are a massive force and I would call them 1337 without any doubt

DeletedUser33494

the term leet is now been overly used and washed of the meaning... remember there is a different between n00b - standard - good - leet/pro

DeletedUser

bye? is good but not "leet", no tribe is "leet" in w54 just yet, they are good tho.

duke oscar

We will find out who is leet when players start reaching 1 mil. Then tribe team work and coordination is needed.:icon_cool:

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
well it seems to me and well everyone, that Bye? is the elite tribe. But no one pointed this next point out...

T.N.D. = Tribe Near Death. <-- Is that what it stands for? ^_^

DeletedUser

well it seems to me and well everyone, that Bye? is the elite tribe. But no one pointed this next point out...

T.N.D. = Tribe Near Death. <-- Is that what it stands for? ^_^

I like the way you came out with that :lol:

Nevertheless a tribe with 13 members (13 when the War started) to 18.members Vs a tribe who had around 90.members is pretty amazing, Nobling clearing etc... And still fighting them and mainly winning.

kingjohan

I like the way you came out with that :lol:

Nevertheless a tribe with 13 members (13 when the War started) to 18.members Vs a tribe who had around 90.members is pretty amazing, Nobling clearing etc... And still fighting them and mainly winning.

How much can you expect from a tribe like T.N.D.?

Heck, i cleared and catted 4 members of them myself...

DeletedUser

How much can you expect from a tribe like T.N.D.?

Heck, i cleared and catted 4 members of them myself...

Thats not the point.

Why does no one want to give out Credit just admit it, they done good

If i just started (New to the game) and had 90.members i still would be able to arrange a few Cat's to hit a few players its only common sense.

DeletedUser83995

agreed with Nub really...

These guys may not be the best tribe but they still out member us to a 9-1 ratio. They are still sending attacks at us. The only thing that makes us better then them is we are smart enough to dodge and know how to back time. (and clearly have more troops then they do) but overall it isnt like you we are fighting people who wont fight back. Iv had a couple of my tribe members with there smithies demolished and so on.

So its a war even tho we are coming out on top, the reason we are coming out on top is because we have more skilled players not because we are warring with people who dont know how to do anything. These players are not great by any means but they know how to send cats back at your villages so they are good enough in my books.

DeletedUser89514

agreed with Nub really...

These guys may not be the best tribe but they still out member us to a 9-1 ratio. They are still sending attacks at us. The only thing that makes us better then them is we are smart enough to dodge and know how to back time. (and clearly have more troops then they do) but overall it isnt like you we are fighting people who wont fight back. Iv had a couple of my tribe members with there smithies demolished and so on.

So its a war even tho we are coming out on top, the reason we are coming out on top is because we have more skilled players not because we are warring with people who dont know how to do anything. These players are not great by any means but they know how to send cats back at your villages so they are good enough in my books.

Very true. Haveing the same problem taking on PHX all by myself with rugsbunny. Anyway, Im right next to your k... will be intresting to watch... may even chip in :icon_wink: