game crash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

just wondering if im the only one, a few minutes ago the game started loading really slowly, could barely get to my mail screen, and afterwords got kicked out of the game completely and unable to log in.

did this happen to others? i got an attack coming in a few minutes and i cant have this stuff mess with me.

on another note:
if i lose all of my troops because the game goes offline when an attack is about to hit, is that a reason to send in a support ticket?

Edit: i didnt put this in the questions topic because i wasnt sure if it was this world alone that crashed or if it was even just me.

HeftySmurf

Sigh

Wrong Area, please post in the correct area next time.

Also why not just be patient, there are no need for topics like this, if something is seriously wrong we would get an explanation, it may just be some kind of small server problem which will be resolved shortly.

DeletedUser

well smurf... can't blame the guy..im only here - as i wondered the same...

so take a cute blue chill pill -

and if you have the inclination - answer the 'age old' question -

just how do smurfs reproduce..without any genitalia??

:lol:

Best blue ;)

DeletedUser

Best blue ;)

i knew i wasnt the only one, and i said this because i could have easily lost all of my troops due to a small server problem. it fixed now for me, but i cant believe you said blue pill and genitalia in the same sentence..

HeftySmurf

Best blue ;)

Chill Pill? This happens every 2 odd days, and somebody always makes a thread.

DeletedUser

Oh..i wouldn't worry Wolf...

It's different for smurfs -

;)

DeletedUser

Oh..sorry.

Noticed server being laggy sometimes - but i'm rarely on the Global forums much these days.

No worries mate :)

kingjohan

So don't open them.
You should be able to separate theese kind of threads since their topic usually gives them away.

DeletedUser

If you must know, from what I gather it affecting all of the Worlds including the speed and HP rounds, it was a server let down or something to that magnitude to which halted the processing speed of ALL! the players that were online at that time. I went so far as sending in the support ticket to ask, of course I got a generic response with no answers but then again my speculations were confirmed as to how fast the ticket was responded too...

DeletedUser33494

of course I got a generic response with no answers but then again my speculations were confirmed as to how fast the ticket was responded too...

bit high and mighty there don't you think ? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If you must know, from what I gather it affecting all of the Worlds including the speed and HP rounds, it was a server let down or something to that magnitude to which halted the processing speed of ALL! the players that were online at that time. I went so far as sending in the support ticket to ask, of course I got a generic response with no answers but then again my speculations were confirmed as to how fast the ticket was responded too...

From what I've heard, the HP world hasn't been affected by this.

DeletedUser

why bother paying for premium when we get bot protection every 6 hours and always getting the database cannot be found or whatever it is.

Dear TW
please sort your shizzle out cause your not getting my money for this turd.

Yours sincerely
Biscuit man

DeletedUser

why bother paying for premium when we get bot protection every 6 hours and always getting the database cannot be found or whatever it is.

Dear TW

Yours sincerely
Biscuit man

agreed and amen.

HeftySmurf

Dear TW

Yours sincerely
Biscuit man

Why do we bother spending hours finding and fixing these bugs on Beta for you, to ensure this doesn't happen, if we gave you when we got it originally, right now you would not be able to farm.

Bot Protection every 6 hours? Originally it was every 5 mins.
Database has not happened for a few days now, a minor bug which is probably fixed or will be fixed.

DeletedUser

From what I've heard, the HP world hasn't been affected by this.
I am actively playing the HP (Startup) Round and it had been affected across all four of my browsers (yes I got that despo to actually seeing if it were my browsers). Just 5 minutes after I sent the ticket in, it went back to normal :p

HeftySmurf

TW would have been ruined due to all the people leaving. Having it at all, is very annoying.

No, having it stops people using bots, and stops us receiving tickets and complaints about people cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.