{game} function

NoelyDeezNutz

Contributing Poster
So I am trying to do something where I use the {game} function of things like the HQ, Smithy, RP, etc.

But what happens is that when I use the {game} as the URL, it doesn't function like it does IN the game.

Is there a way to make this work? such as making a the top list of the standard quick bar to be bookmarks, so we can open space on the quick bar for longer scripts?

This is not a script related question, which is why I placed it here.

Jagerblue

If you notice the link you're clicking isn't actually {game}XXX it's already translated into the link you need because it translates the {game} before\during loading the page into that link.

Not sure how to answer your other questions, sorry, hope my first answer helped. :icon_razz:

NoelyDeezNutz

Contributing Poster
If you notice the link you're clicking isn't actually {game}XXX it's already translated into the link you need because it translates the {game} before\during loading the page into that link.

Not sure how to answer your other questions, sorry, hope my first answer helped. :icon_razz:
go to "edit quick bar" and the actual link uses the tag "{game}&screen=place" for the rally point, "{game}&screen=main" for the HQ and so on and so forth.

So, I want to make a bookmark on my bookmark bar that uses that same functionality. So no matter what village I am on, if I click it, it brings me to the HQ of that village (and no other village)

MESIBA

Tw has some weird coding thing in the quickbar that adapts the code {game} to the current village. You can not use it as a bookmark or put it directly into the URL...trust me, I've tried :lol:

sacredfool

go to "edit quick bar" and the actual link uses the tag "{game}&screen=place" for the rally point, "{game}&screen=main" for the HQ and so on and so forth.

So, I want to make a bookmark on my bookmark bar that uses that same functionality. So no matter what village I am on, if I click it, it brings me to the HQ of that village (and no other village)
Try removing the village ID altogether:

eg:
enc1.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=2185&screen=overview

technically it should take you to the currently open village (at least as long as you have only one open). It used to get you to you first village but i just tried now in newest opera and it gets you to one currently open.

Lambert21

i took that out of some of my scripts and it kept me in the current ville even before the update