Games our other w32ers play

DeletedUser

BF 1943, BF 1942, BF Vietnam, BF:H, Bf secret missions of WW2.

as you can see, I am a fan of the battlefield series :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

nah, i figured it out... mostly because it was the only way you can move lol, but you jump onto the platform as its going away from you, and jump off it before the spikes hit you, and while those spikes are still up in the air, you go underneath them before the spikes from the ceilinghit you. then just aviod the giant kung fu fighter that falls down after you, and go over to the part where there is three more platforms. the first two fall down, but the last one goes up. i tried to jump off that one but i didnt do it fast enough so i died there, so idk whats next after that.

you went the wrong way.... lol

DeletedUser

you went the wrong way.... lol

ok, thats just rediculous... whoever made this game obviously didnt realize that people dont want to be sitting there trying to figure out wtf to do and wether theres some invisible death trap around every corner.... i mean, you cant even walk straight FFS, theres spike strips hidden in the ground! so are you just supposed to GUESS where those are hidden? people actually like to play a game they can win, not die 20 times in the same spot, and then when they finally get through, die 5 seconds later to some invisible spikes, get sent back to the begining and have to do it all over again.

DeletedUser

ok, thats just rediculous... whoever made this game obviously didnt realize that people dont want to be sitting there trying to figure out wtf to do and wether theres some invisible death trap around every corner.... i mean, you cant even walk straight FFS, theres spike strips hidden in the ground! so are you just supposed to GUESS where those are hidden? people actually like to play a game they can win, not die 20 times in the same spot, and then when they finally get through, die 5 seconds later to some invisible spikes, get sent back to the begining and have to do it all over again.

i lol'ed in rl

you know you can do it from save points :p