Who else thinks this is all bs?

Last edited by a moderator:

monsterbro

he means its all a lie and he just lieing to everyone face

DeletedUser

I sent a handful of attacks at Gammy and got this >>>

The gammy 1 today at 20:16
New owner here...

Have I done something to offend you or are you allied with Plight/*MK*?

Cheers

Endemonadia today at 20:54
Gammy is my nemesis... u should know that.

The gammy 1 today at 20:55
Like I said friend, new owner here.

Endemonadia today at 21:00
tut tut that last line is a total giveaway its still u Gammy...

i know u mate and trying to make out ur a new player it 100% what Gammy would do after he made enemies of absolutely everyone on this world. Being the most hated player in W16 kinda forced u to pretend ur a new player, afterall Gammy craves adoration and he ****ed that up, so starting again and pretending to be a 'nice friendly new personality' is the cowardly act with Gammy written all over it lol

The gammy 1 today at 21:01
Sounds like you two hated each other? Wish I had been informed of that.

Endemonadia today at 21:09
im not falling for your pathetic and cowardly attempt of being a nice guy... so quit the bullcrap

1 thing Gammy would def have told his new account holder was to kill me asap, so if u wanted to make it sound authentic then the 'new player' wouldve known who i am 4sure...

Be a man and show some balls and admit who ur... maybe u can save a little respect being honest for a change.

The gammy 1 today at 21:15
I see there is no making you understand. Carry on then.

Endemonadia today at 21:21
the fact ur only writing 1 line answers to me is the complete giveaway dude

your self-obsessed ego dictates u would do something like this, pretending ur someone else... dont worry mate im having an awesome lol at this pathetic move of yours... i dont care what tribe ur in, but pretending ur someone else cos ur embarressed to be yourself is priceless :)

I wouldnt be surprised that u block me next so u cant chat with me, cos u know u will give yourself away even more to me if u engage in a conversation :p

Oh ive been told about your attack style and it is exactly the same way u attacked me... dude ur fail face it lol

The gammy 1 today at 21:24
My attacks style?

I stick to basics, as I learned in W2...point shoot, clear noble. Fairly easy.

Again, you seem to have some type of hatred for the former gammy owner. I can't do much about it since I am now attached to this accounts name. All I can say again is I wish he would have told me about you.

Endemonadia today at 21:37
lol

Keep reading from the script ;)

Your pretence is so badly done mate, your 'lie' has too many holes in it. U have already given away your true identity so please stop trying to convince me otherwise... although on the other hand keep it up cos im in tears over here :)

The gammy 1 today at 21:43
You seem old enough to make wise decisions. I hope you still feel that way when I drop the niceties and stop being cordial.

I haven't a clue why the old owner never attacked you, or if he did, why nothing came of it. You are obviously still here. But rest assured, I won;t be as nice as he seemed to have been.

You keep attacking me and I will ruin your day.

Endemonadia today at 21:51
Said exactly as Gammy would :)

U tried for me how many times now and got nowhere every time... u dont learn do u mate. All of your actions on this world have proved how untrustworthy, pathetic and low ur, this badly designed ruse is the cherry on the cake.

U have gone to such lengths to try to 'win', u sacrifice all your respect and honour for a free online game... dude ur a sad man.

The gammy 1 today at 21:54
If I was still the previous owner, and how much of a hated player he was, why would the top tribe take him in?

Anyhow, this conversation is over. You have made your decision and you will regret it.

Endemonadia today at 21:57
I know MK and its exactly what C2 would do to win the game... ur a pawn in the game nothing more. I know when u started to talk to C2 and came up with this plan... your hatred for HRV and plight become mroe than C2 and it was an obvious move for u...

like i said, i dont care what tribe ur in, i laughing too much that ur trying to pretend ur someone else to try to protect the old Gammies principles... grow some and stand by your decision to defect, Robonot and kreamer did and i had respect for them. U sir.... *sigh*

The gammy 1 today at 22:00
You have issues friend, anger issues.

Now, if you don't mind, I have to continue my planned work. I'll deal with you soon enough.
Say no more... its definitely our very own Billy Nomates - dont worry :lol:

He blocked me at this point because he knows the more he talks to me the more he gives away its really him..

DeletedUser

The gammy 1 today at 08:45

I am the old owner goober...

That clears that up and quite frankly coming to the externals and saying:

The Gammy 1 said:
I just found out something very personal happened in my immediate family

Its disrespectful and dishonest, abusing the trust and well wishing of others is nothing to be proud of. You may have got what you wanted all along, to be taken in by C2 and avoid the up hill battle but in doing so you lost all respect for the way you went about doing so. You could have simply said im joining C2 and let that be done with it, no problems there; but lying about your family situations and manipulating others is low and not in the spirit of the game. This is Tribal WARS however there is a certain level of respect amongst the higher levels of the community, the Tribal wars community is like one big family, members do care when something happens to another. I remember one instance, when New Orleans was raised to the ground both Tribes during a world war agreed to a ceasefire as not to take advantage of the other side whilst their members had more pressing issues.

Long story short, you have just shot yourself in the foot my friend; you may live to see this world end. But in doing so you have forfeit your reputation and morals.

DeletedUser78416

Nothing wrong with a little humor. :icon_wink:

I am in fact the new owner.

Now, nobody knows for sure my status or who I am. I like it that way.

Carry onwards with badmouthing someone you don't even know.

DeletedUser

I'm not badmouthing. Honestly, I have no good or bad feeling towards you since I barely know you. Being in Plight, naturally I am around a world where it seems like you are an egotistical *censor*. Therefore, I wanted this to move to the TW forums, so that c2's side is heard.

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with a little humor. :icon_wink:

I am in fact the new owner.

Now, nobody knows for sure my status or who I am. I like it that way.

Carry onwards with badmouthing someone you don't even know.

Tell tale sign #427 - we all know Gammy was a forum-bleep (just like me) and the fact that u have even posted here is +1 in the 'yes its definitely Gammy' poll

Tell tale sign #428 - the fact his 'new account owner' has the Gammy forum sign in too is extremely rare. Original players always keep their forum account so they can drop by to /high5 their old buddies when passing through in later life... Axl for example ;)

PS well said mr blogster above, ur totally correct that there is a solid level of community and respect among the longterm players of TW... those who disrespect the community with such lies in an attempt to gain advantage ingame r truly the worst kind of player...

DeletedUser

Completely ignore me? Fine.

And gammy doesn't seem to be a "forum bleep", hes being [kindof] nice now :)

But then again thats not a hard thing for a person to change...

DeletedUser

Here's a better idea: Stop inquiring as to who Gammy's account is being run by and start inquiring as to why you can't seem to stop the player, nor c2, from making you look bad:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: C²
Side 2:
Tribes: Plight

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 112
Side 2: 13
Difference: 99

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,026,717
Side 2: 113,526
Difference: 913,191

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: The gammy 1
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 0
Difference: 36

chart

Side 1: 330,753
Difference: 330,753

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

All that shows is that Gammys longterm research on all his 'teammates' around him he easily picked all the players who have sent all their supoprt to the frontlines...

Well done Gammy for showing us exactly how effectively a well coordinated and longterm backstabbing plan works :)

And this compliment is not sarcastic... well done C2 for pulling such a cool stunt, im genuinely impressed at how u can use an old enemy to your advantage to speed up the breakup of your enemy, nice work ;)

DeletedUser

Here's a better idea: Stop inquiring as to who Gammy's account is being run by and start inquiring as to why you can't seem to stop the player, nor c2, from making you look bad:

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: The gammy 1
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 36
Difference: 36

chart

Side 1: 330,753
Difference: 330,753

chart
[/spoil]

That doesn't mean anything? Gammy just prepared some nobles, and obviously theres no defence there, since its the backline...so its not really a fair fight is it?

DeletedUser78416

I was looking through the previous owners nobles...there is a stint in there with captures from ItsDaram from Plight...what was that all about, anyone know?

DeletedUser

That doesn't mean anything? Gammy just prepared some nobles, and obviously theres no defence there, since its the backline...so its not really a fair fight is it?

I must say, I enjoyed seeing you and Ende completely ignore the c2 losses and simply talk about Gammy...

Well, let's put it this way. Robonot (macon) moved out of LSHRV to c2 without stacks, and with many troops of his out to tribemates and only on their way back. And yet...we're up villages on SF/Plight/LSHRV players. And he did a far better job defending his villages, with fewer troops.

What makes you think this thread should even be up, irrelevant as it is, when you can't stem the flow of villages with or without Gammy on c2's side?

DeletedUser

I must say, I enjoyed seeing you and Ende completely ignore the c2 losses and simply talk about Gammy...

When have i ever bothered to discuss C2's winnings?

Ive always agreed u guys are outplaying your enemy, and all the stats prove this.

This conversation is about Gammy stooping to new levels of low and being caught out... thats why im paying more attention to TW right now :)

Has everyone else noticed the serious lack of C2 players jumping to their new teammates defense to annouce that its definitley a 'new' Gammy?

Its obvious that they are all distancing themselves from him right now... dont wanna be associated with such depths hey? lol - U6 comes on and tries to turn the chat towards war stats, and after blogsters comments targetted directly in Gammys face, im not surprised none of them want to be associated with his lies ;)

DeletedUser78416

They all know that it still the same lame gammy

The previous owner (dunbop) gave me the account pw and the forum account pw. If he ever does come back, he is more than welcome to take the account back. I don't know his inner workings. Don't associate what your feelings are towards him, with me, just because i now control the account.

Take it for what it's worth.

I'm through with this conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.