gammy -new owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

monsterbro

so what happened to being the guy that goes with the underdogs or what do you think C2 is the underdog. I guess i better get ready for C2 member to rip that to piece haha.

DeletedUser

I hate when people try to twist my words :icon_neutral:. I'm out as well, good idea. If you want to discuss something tangible and proven, I'll be glad to listen.

DeletedUser

Gammy u cant resist your natural urge to post on these forums can u... ur sitting rigid at your compute, cold sweat pouring down tyour face as u fight the urge to post on these forums.... 'Must... resist... instinct.... to ... post.... must resist.....'

Keep repeating that mantra dude.... and all those sleepless nights ahead of u with your ego knawing at your brain 'how can i live with myself after such a pitiful and deceitful act of selfish greed to my fellow TW gamers.... cant sleep!'

Its not the act of stabbing your 'teammates' in the back thats the issue its the lie u invented pretending u had a family issue to gain sympathy from the TW community... before then turning on the very people who supported u....

DeletedUser78416

so what happened to being the guy that goes with the underdogs or what do you think C2 is the underdog. I guess i better get ready for C2 member to rip that to piece haha.

I can reply to this one last comment.

1) Worry a little less about me, and a little more about you, that goes for everyone.

2) Gammy may have wanted to help Plight, but after getting instructions on axl's famed long range nuke plan...I had to legitimately ask myself: Why would they waste hundreds of nukes on 1-2 week long operations? I can't place myself in a knowingly bad situation where tribal leadership can't even put together a single successful op.

You don't waste nukes on worthless long range ops unless they are sent in mass to a specific target. I can't believe dunbop (former owner) even sent some.

So I fibbed a little to buy myself a few days to prepare.

It's a game. I'm playing it.

DeletedUser

Another Gammy giveaway... the infamous bulletpoints! lol

That coupled with your reminder of how u dont agree with how HRV/plight tribe runs themslevs... how many tiems did we have to listen to u banging on about that theme?

I must admit matey u have provided us all with some awesome entertainment with this one... pleeeaaaase keep up pretending ur someone else cos its priceless :)

DeletedUser

i thought he was leaving

Even the 'i never stop posting' U6 has ducked out of this one too.... things must be too hot for even him to handle :icon_eek:

BTW ive already been forwarded plenty of recent mailchats with Gammy today... and ive found many more classic Gammy comments... Gammy it was your mouth that made u the most hated player on this world... and again your mouth blew your cover before u even got a chance to get your plan off the ground.... priceless :lol:

DeletedUser

he lost the respect i had for him

The thing is that he expected to get the obvious 'hatemail' for defecting to the enemy, expecially after all the big boasts he posted up on here about how his 1 and only enemy was C2 etc etc... that was always going to be difficult to deal with... anyone who defects gets that treatment.

The problem Gammy has is that he lied about a family situation to play on the personal sympathies of the TW community before faking his departure... that is an insult far beyond a bunch of little villages on a map... thats downright low to the extreme. He can never escape the consequences of such spiteful behaviour.... such a low act outside of the game...

DeletedUser78416

The thing is that he expected to get the obvious 'hatemail' for defecting to the enemy, expecially after all the big boasts he posted up on here about how his 1 and only enemy was C2 etc etc... that was always going to be difficult to deal with... anyone who defects gets that treatment.

The problem Gammy has is that he lied about a family situation to play on the personal sympathies of the TW community before faking his departure... that is an insult far beyond a bunch of little villages on a map... thats downright low to the extreme. He can never escape the consequences of such spiteful behaviour.... such a low act outside of the game...

On w2, at least when I was there, people never cried this much, ever.

Mr. monadia, attacking me was the second biggest mistake you could have made as an outsider. Your first mistake was even thinking about it. Let me introduce to you, when the time is right, how we used to do things in w2...

monsterbro

he still here why do we think we care about w2 that probably all lie to

DeletedUser

On w2, at least when I was there, people never cried this much, ever.

Keep that posting dude ur digging that hole ever deeper ;)

Gammy always and always accused me of CRYING with his comebacks to me...

Dude i know your postings better than even u do... firstly u cant resist posting to try to defend yourself... and secondly your terminology...

And yes i am crying... crying with laughter at your comical attempts to pretend ur someone else LMAO

Keep it coming dude...

DeletedUser

Sorry to interrupt your circle-jerking, but what is wrong with you all? Let's start with this:
Has everyone else noticed the serious lack of C2 players jumping to their new teammates defense to annouce that its definitley a 'new' Gammy?
How exactly could I prove to you the account has a new owner? What could I possibly do or show you that would affirm the fact that the account has a new owner? Could I remind you that the leaders of my tribe have verbally lambasted Gammy for years now? Could I remind you that Gammy's latest stunt against Ende won him a total of... oh yea, nothing (because stats like that are reeeally attractive on a tribal application).

The old Gammy was a trash-talking nuke-slinger and nothing more. A monkey with a mouse cursor can send nukes at targets, but when's the last time Gammy actually nobled a village? Yea, I don't remember either. I'm guessing that's the same reason you Plighties never took him in either.

And what's with this crap about everything being proof that he's the same person? Next you'll start calling out his English or the fact he uses proper punctuation as proof he's the old Gammy. Start providing quotes for proof instead of just prancing around on your witch hunt.

DeletedUser58923

i dont really give a crap who is on the account. games are played to have a winner. it could be the old gammy, a new gammy, a monkey pointing a cursor, who gives a crap. if they help us, as a tribe, achieve our goal: global domination, then i welcome them with open arms.

as long as its an active account working against plight, i dont give a rats behind whose on the account

DeletedUser

The Gammy 1 said:
Gammy may have wanted to help Plight, but after getting instructions on axl's famed long range nuke plan...I had to legitimately ask myself: Why would they waste hundreds of nukes on 1-2 week long operations? I can't place myself in a knowingly bad situation where tribal leadership can't even put together a single successful op.

Obviously you've never heard of this Tactic so i won't even bother trying to explain this to you. This either shows a sever lack of experience on your part or the fact that you've simply not played enough worlds to have come across it yet. Call me out by all means, i've got 5 worlds to my name and 3 Top 10's having planned operations in 3 of them. Just because you are not able to comprehend the damage done by such ops does not disqualify their success rate.

Why don't you ask Gamecat exactly how many Nukes he had landing on him week after week after week, see how annoying that was and how many cleared villages he had by the end of it?

The Gammy 1 said:
Mr. monadia, attacking me was the second biggest mistake you could have made as an outsider. Your first mistake was even thinking about it. Let me introduce to you, when the time is right, how we used to do things in w2...

When i look at the World 2 maps all i can see is EG Family, try winning a world without multiple tribes thus breaking the games internal rules so to speak by bypassing the tribe member limit. You certainly do talk a big game, but weather or not you can actually follow through is another question. I believe its been said before, but any monkey can sit around clicking a mouse and sending trains to villages he knows will be empty. All you've done throughout this is tarnish your reputation and put yourself in the ring with the likes of cheats, backstabber's and lairs. None of which have all that many friends.

DeletedUser58923

the hundreds of nukes was just as you said: annoying.

not to many villages have been cleared thus far, just lots of hops and dodges. on past ops that were ran on us the tribe stepped up better then i ever imagined and help us achieve not only 30m ODD in a weeks time, but also defender of the day for a total of 2.25m troops killed in one day.

yes the mass backfield nukes are annoying, but when the frontline players dont actively attack the the target, the 600 hour round trip is 600 hours wasted and is nothing more then what it was pointed out to be: an annoyance.

im not discrediting the tactic, it does work, we at c2 have used it before and im damn certain we will use it again. but so far in plights case it has not been affective.

DeletedUser

We have no doubt that c2 have some good players but their constant need for underhanded tactics has discredited any respect they will have gained if they ever win this war,we knew from the way that c2 started this war they had no honor so I suppose none of this should come as a surprise.

We know this is the same old gammy so its not worth keep discussing anymore,who would of thought c2 would of ever got this desperate to try and finish this?

Giving proper warning to former allies = fail

Would never ever use spies = fail

Constantly slagging of gammy over the years and us for having him in the tribe,saying what a bad player he was to have in the tribe etc,kreamer/robonot leaving us down to him,players quitting us down to him, only for you to pretend hes someone else so you can take him in = fail

Even if you win this war the respect and honor you should of gained from this war = fail

I feel sorry for guts like adam,rascal and lamarth and a few others,though I don't know if they have anything to do with the underhanded way c2 operates,they have done things the right way and should come out of this with some respect.

monsterbro

He back talking on the forums gamecat i thought you got to piss off to even show your face on these forums. But i guess we can make you mad again

DeletedUser

And what's with this crap about everything being proof that he's the same person?

The East may not be as good players as u guys in the West but none of us are stupid... there is such an enormous list of giveaways that the account is still being played by the same person... u know it and we know it.

So please stop attempting to insult everyone left in W16 even more by trying to defend the indefensible... its Gammy and everyone knows it.

The totally tranmsparant and obvious plan for Gammy to attack all of the players he knows frmo experince are cleared because they have all their troops on the frontline is the obvious giveaway its Gammy. He knows exactly where all of the empty plight villages are and he has spent many months saving his packets in preparation for his big attack. On the flipside, he has not attacked any plight players who he knows are dangerous on the backlines, the 'new' Gammy would not know who to avoid but this guy certainly does... even C2 havent got a clue on how deep plight territory operates.

Now, im cool with C2, i always have been. I had no problem with them unloading on HRV (and LS) when they did, and i dont care if they gave them 5minutes or 2 weeks notice, this is a war game and theyre entitled to atack who they like when they like. I also had no problem whatsoever with Robonot and Kreamer defecting, thats their call and up to them... in fact i dont think C2 have been underhanded or cheated at all in this game, thus far.

But this latest event has taken cheating to a new level, Gammy lying about leaving to gain advantage with the entire W16 TW community is lower than anything ive ever heard of in this game. We all know Gammy is a disrespectful, selfish, egotistical, rude and obnoxious individual who would do anything to gain personal advantage in this game, but to lie about a 'family situation' in order to create an advantage is simply the lowest act ive ever seen in this game, ever.

The C2 players who know its still the original Gammy, yes its obvious some of u do, should be utterly ashamed with of yourselves. You guys are giong to win this world anyway, any sensible person can see that, and to grab a traitor is cool, thats part of the game, happened before and im sure itll happaen again... but to be part of a public lie to create an advantage is reprehensible.

I personally would like to know if this kind of lie/cheat has happened on other worlds before? It would be interesting to see if this act is actually the lowest ever devised in all TW history... would be cool if Gammy could be announced as not only the m,ost hated player in W16 but also the whole of TW! lol

For that iwould take my hat of to him, a massive achivement by my old sparing partner, well done matey :icon_wink:

Oh and C2 being associated with such a cheat, kinda ruins your own cross-world respect doesnt it... going from an infamous global warhorse to TW cheats... u guys have gotta watch your PR step on this one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.