gammy -new owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I doubt that, if all your speculations are true, it would be the first time. I heard a few stories like this before, espescially when worlds are a bit younger and where the backstab is a common thing but still. W16 is one of the oldest worlds and one of the worlds where honors has really an impact not only on personalities but ingame.

I find it a bit sad myself to have to argue C2 has not lost Honor unfortunately because I truly believe we don't. If we keep debating on to the recent recruit we have, tactically it can be a really good move. He was also technically for quite some time not part of either plight or MK and as we want simply to keep pressure and maybe try to win this world faster it would be an option. Of course these are not the tribe's views since I am not part of the council but that is how I see things.

Also, I don't see how C2 claim that all the recent gammy posts should be link to their point of view. I see more an individual player and/or forum figure trying to introduce himself on his own.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He was also technically for quite some time not part of either plight or MK and as we want simply to keep pressure and maybe try to win this world faster it would be an option.

If Gammy had any balls he wouldve stood up in public, announced he had totally changed his standpoint on C2 and then defected... thats what a real man wouldve done. Yes he would get abused and disrespected across W16, he would be a laughing stock for totally switching what he had been banging on about 24/7 on these very same forums...

Which is yet another total giveaway it is still Gammy... we all know he is a dickless coward and this stunt has got Gammy written all over it... ALL OVER IT. He couldnt bare being publicly humiliated when he defected so he has taken the cowards option to pretend hes a new player...

Now, stop insulting everyone in W16 and cut the crap, its Gammy and we all know it.

DeletedUser

Now, stop insulting everyone in W16 and cut the crap, its Gammy and we all know it.
You need to look up the definition of 'insult' because I assure you nobody has insulted anybody. Stop acting like a victim and back up your statements.

DeletedUser

You need to look up the definition of 'insult' because I assure you nobody has insulted anybody. Stop acting like a victim and back up your statements.

The statements r already clear as day... all of the evidence is already out there.

My use of the word insult is spot on, u insult everyones intelligence by making any statement that the player is not the original Gammy. Its so obviously clear its the orignal Gammy playing the account we dont have to waste time posting up pages of evidence to prove it... i will say again, we all know its Gammy.

Me victim? lmao

please explain how exactly im acting like a victim>?

My appearance on these forums over the past couple of days is to LMAO at how Gammy has made a total idiot of himself by going against everything he shouted about on these forums. Hes shwon himself to be the exact coward, dickless, selfobsessed, selfish egotist we all accused him of being... im enjoying his massive mistake in pretending to be someone else, its quality entertainment watching him squirming and crying himself to sleep.

Show me how im a victim by taking this postion... please do lol

Gammy has been and continues to be the most disrespectful dishonourable disloyal player in this world and his new stunt has proven it for the entire TW community to see...

Any C2 players who wish to stand by his side for preying on TW community sympathies by pretending he had a 'family situation' can fall on his sword with him... i dont mean that ingame i mean that as people. The games been obver for a long time, C2 will win this world, everyone knows that. But such a massive act of disrespect to the TW community by faking a players departure is the lowest act possible... and to use that to gain an advantage is even lower... if u want to stand by Gammy and agree his disgusting tactics are good then do so...

I want to see just how many C2 players agree with a player faking his departure... cos right now i only see C2 players being very careful in what they write for fear of reprisals from TW staff if theyre caught backing this cheat.

DeletedUser

First I want to apologize Ende, It was not my intention to insult anyone, not that I blame it on my lack of english knowledge as a french speaker but I probably misphrased something somewhere.

I have currently no intention on declaring if it is or not the real Gammy, the only thing I know is that, a part from his forum presence, I don't know him very well and harldy see how C2 lose honor in recruiting him.

I can understand your frustration and it is in fact a very strange way to reintroduce himself if he does but he clearly has not gain anything from it. The only things he gained is an advantage ingame by joining by surprise a new tribe and attacking, wether this is linked or not to his family, it is not the cause.

This situation also is not forbidden by the rules and would be legal, players in the carnage probably don't respond because they don't want to.

In the hope we can meet ingame soon ende, I hope you'll understand my point.

DeletedUser

By the way u6, ofc gammy has nobled loads of villages. Infact, he should be absolutely ashamed of only 36!!!! He has 700 villages of support according to what hes said in the forums in the past, he must have at least 350 nukes and 50 noble trains. Hes attacking completely unstacked areas and sent before anyone even realised. 36? ha. thats pathetic...

DeletedUser

I think the flame fest needs to stop guys, its almost certainly gone off topic and i can't see a Mod being favorable to either side with some of the insults posted above.

Being a martyr of peace so to speak.. :icon_wink:

I'll highlight the issues for both sides:

Plight's view:

Gammy made a false statement on the externals and used the statement to claim there was a new player on the account, from further investigation it appeared that several of his in game tactics and grammatical errors are extremely alike this "new" player. The argument which stemmed from this disagreement was that Gammy is infact still playing his own account and only said he was not to avoid the shame of admitting he'd been talking rubbish for the last few months. Plight are annoyed that C2 recruited Gammy who has got villages on the undefended back lines and knows exactly where to strike to cause maximum damage even if it was in a dastardly way.

C2's view:

Gammy is infact a legitimately new player and this player merely chose the stronger of the two sides based on the stats. C2 has defended Gammy and as has Gammy's Externals account claiming it is a new player and he is well within his right to join C2 and start attacking at anytime he feels is right.

This is where i see the argument stemming from..

Debate it all you wish, but try to stay on topic and leave the personal insults out of it. I hope to see you all in game soon enough, the next few weeks are bound to be a barrel of laughs. I predict that W16 will have more snipers in it over the coming weeks than all of the Call of Duty series's have produced now that some find Gammy on relatively undefended back lines.

Gamecat said:
the hundreds of nukes was just as you said: annoying.

not to many villages have been cleared thus far, just lots of hops and dodges. on past ops that were ran on us the tribe stepped up better then i ever imagined and help us achieve not only 30m ODD in a weeks time, but also defender of the day for a total of 2.25m troops killed in one day.

yes the mass backfield nukes are annoying, but when the frontline players dont actively attack the the target, the 600 hour round trip is 600 hours wasted and is nothing more then what it was pointed out to be: an annoyance.

im not discrediting the tactic, it does work, we at c2 have used it before and im damn certain we will use it again. but so far in plights case it has not been affective.

Exactly, the point is that it is annoying, the effect is far greater when there are catapult nukes involved. However clearing long range stacks and keeping the incoming counter high is a valid tactic and i have no doubt it will be used on many more worlds to come. The fact that the operation is sustainable and has the potential when used correctly to cause enormous amounts of damage over a prolonged period of time will make it a good choice in any tacticians arsenal..

DeletedUser45021

This thread is closed- it seems as though it was only created to flame Gammy; not happening on my forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.