Gangbang of XLR

DeletedUser

Our superman stands fierce despite the fact of existing catastrophe called XLR. We know that XLR are still strong until now but we will fight until our last breath.

Our morale shaped and our spears and sword enlighten to stop XLR invasion .... Our wife and our children delighted to make XLR sleep to final times ....

We are super hero comes here to survive against you guys

DeletedUser

lol dark does your mum know you are dressing up like that in her garage :lol:

DeletedUser

lol dont you guys know a wind up when its posted in front of you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

oh that's picture is not me jay :icon_biggrin:

Dear XLR

Wake up or being like this picture

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I still dont got Inc....none of us do. Im very disappointed.
sad_kitten.jpg

DeletedUser

I still dont got Inc....none of us do. Im very disappointed.
sad_kitten.jpg

personally i dont care for what you think about,you act like a child mate :icon_rolleyes:

nice kitty though MATE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50073

bigboy i will end you if you dont do what your picture suggests

DeletedUser

Someone should tell Sicory that having 1337 incomings is nothing special anymore :lol:

bigboy7foru

lol dark wingy your so funny your mom sent me this pict of you

n00b-12280.jpg

and i was talking to my friend the Pope and he wanted to tell ya something.

go_away_noob-12269.jpg

nuf said

DeletedUser

i thought this thread would be interesting......

how wrong could i have been :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

oh, I will strike back so u can sleep for one to final times

No more you exist on this world, no more you will gang bang me while I am online, and u are the only one that spam me :icon_confused: .

I will destroy everything on you big boy ..........

Enjoy :icon_wink:

I think this is true love...darky you seem to have an unhealthy obsession for Bigboy.

I sense something isn't fully connected somewhere really important...at least make the images a bit more fun. But I guess in the dark demented world that is darky they are hilarious. And Bigboy watch where you go in the dark or you might wake up with some very sore areas and struggle to sit down for a few days :p

DeletedUser

Can the war start first before all this is going on. Sheesh I don't think most of the tribes are even fighting yet. Relax, build, and drink. Thats what I am doing.