Gangbang of XLR

bigboy7foru

Yeah this baboon made the op that make loco quit

yeah and ive been gone all summer so havent really been on but yeah say what you want you dont matter LOL

What account do you play???

Or are you just trolling?

DeletedUser

XLR guys you may have won, but you have some trash players too.
I mean wtf
You have noobs still taking barbs at this stage. After Chuckypig, Cosmono, Bl16ues, LoverLover and Lauradestroya etc. You have players that can only take barbs at this stage. You must be very embarrassed. Did they join you from Brains are smt or are they just unable to take from what remains.

I was checking out the stats just to see who was still playing, and notice that Bigboy7foru can't do s*it. Is it still the same player, or did you find someone even worse then that american that played the account.
At least i see Loco is still playing. I can't remember who the clown was that played the Bigboy7foru, is it the same baboon?

Yes indeed ... I am very embarrassed by our performance to date. If only we could be as gifted as every tribe we have warred and felled .. we might not still be on this world and commenting from the sidelines like you! :)

DeletedUser

our bigboy is improving some what!! :icon_rolleyes:

when he nobles Brains he enjoys it:

Gelada_baboon_Susan_Scott.jpg_1409751166.jpg

and if you didn't know...he is called bigboy for a reason: :icon_biggrin:

Gelada_baboon_Kimberly_Simpson.jpg

so we advise if you don't want to be carjacked: :icon_evil:

baboon.jpg

or make him angry: :icon_eek:

5317315490_a88cec020c_o.jpg

that you should just accept his temper tantrums and keep him in a good mood by feeding him: :icon_wink:

518952190_3ed55b9151.jpg

or just generally confuse him so he isn't sure what to do: :icon_confused:

12066211734IQ6tV.jpg

because at the end of the day he is just a bit of a slow baboon:

SuperStock_1363-366.jpg

DeletedUser

yes stewie is still playing tho not much as he can only get himself banned when he does play so he does troll alot here in the pf

DeletedUser91043

XLR guys you may have won, but you have some trash players too.
I mean wtf
You have noobs still taking barbs at this stage. After Chuckypig, Cosmono, Bl16ues, LoverLover and Lauradestroya etc. You have players that can only take barbs at this stage. You must be very embarrassed. Did they join you from Brains are smt or are they just unable to take from what remains.

I was checking out the stats just to see who was still playing, and notice that Bigboy7foru can't do s*it. Is it still the same player, or did you find someone even worse then that american that played the account.
At least i see Loco is still playing. I can't remember who the clown was that played the Bigboy7foru, is it the same baboon?

villages are villages....Brains/Barbs they are all the same.... well Brains are like barbs with names but other then that no difference.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure who you are Blowaway, but i see that Bigboy7foru has sent you over some of his personal photos.

Pity that Loco quit, He was ranked 1 for a time, he wasn't a baboon.

bigboy7foru

yeah but got beat by one... go talk to pale and as for an account im sure they would accept you. you trash talk like the rest of them LOL

but seriously go get an accout and lets fight it out?

you scared bro?

DeletedUser38590

You could co-play me.
Looking at your posts you are just the sort of player I need.

Or maybe you could co-play Bigboy, I hear hes always wanted to play with a big sausage. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser80876

No it ended months ago we just all post here for the fun of it

no need to try and be funny about it only reason i said it was this was my first ever world and was like 2008 when i started it and when i left a while back i thought it was pretty much over and done with

DeletedUser

well this world 19 is still going on there was a vote up for a date to end the world but XLR wants 100 percent domination. XLR is down to 35 members and Brains is down to 16 i give it another 6 months tho i would perfer it go longer as i love this world. i hope all have a good summer and i would like to see more pictures of the bigboy:lol: