Gangbang of XLR

DeletedUser

lol truth be told hunter it boggled my mind as well ... i did it multiple times just to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me :)

DeletedUser

u left o so speed-ily

Cute pun! I left as Cody did. We mutually decided to run demo scripts on everything. I never intended to come back but you bunch of lucky campers just couldn't keep me away!

DeletedUser

Cute pun! I left as Cody did. We mutually decided to run demo scripts on everything. I never intended to come back but you bunch of lucky campers just couldn't keep me away!

I guess Speedy was just Blown-away

DeletedUser

No way im readying 54 pages!!! i just came tho the first stats posts.. were i c Grimlock- stats post.. Then loled for a wile...

so could some one please tell me what happen? here?

DeletedUser

seeing how the last big mouth (diceloco) ended... none dares write anymore here... :p

DeletedUser56734

No way im readying 54 pages!!! i just came tho the first stats posts.. were i c Grimlock- stats post.. Then loled for a wile...

so could some one please tell me what happen? here?

xlr are currently raping brains up north. loco/sicory quit 19 (his co is on it now). Skating and tiny went to xlr. i got kicked, got bored, started attacking brains. haploid quit(again), guyhigh quit. Brains is nobeling mainly in-actives and barbs. If i missed anything im sure somebody will let me know.

DeletedUser91043

xlr are currently raping brains up north. loco/sicory quit 19 (his co is on it now). Skating and tiny went to xlr. i got kicked, got bored, started attacking brains. haploid quit(again), guyhigh quit. Brains is nobeling mainly in-actives and barbs. If i missed anything im sure somebody will let me know.

Didn't guyhigh just downgrade all her villages.(yet left all those stacks in 139pt villages)

Haploid quit every time denis attacked him.He will come on here and try feed us some bs about RL.

but yeah you most of it :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: XLR
Side 2:
Tribes: BRAINS, ~VIZ~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,929
Side 2: 3,557
Difference: 3,372

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,370
Side 2: 261
Difference: 5,109

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 61,921,060
Side 2: 33,409,367
Difference: 28,511,693

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47,589,387
Side 2: 2,313,013
Difference: 45,276,374

chart

As you can tell from the stats.Its a pretty even fight :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

They dead yet ? :lol: Ohh Hi XLR hope everyone is doing good at camp nice to see your still raping :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Xlr is doing a good job so far keep up the good work all and kick some butt.

DeletedUser

Get the popcorn out theres some fireworks around the corner.

Also, The new forum graphics suck....why copy .co.uk??

DeletedUser93969

This seemed like the best place to post. I just wanted to say thank you and good luck to all of you! I'm now gone from w19, as rl just took over too much of my time. I forced myself to let my account go barb. Anyway, I have truly enjoyed playing this game with many (not all) :icon_cool: of you! I will continue to follow this world. I cannot wait to see how it all ends. enjoy!

-Jim
Jimtheboy@aol.com

DeletedUser103442

This seemed like the best place to post. I just wanted to say thank you and good luck to all of you! I'm now gone from w19, as rl just took over too much of my time. I forced myself to let my account go barb. Anyway, I have truly enjoyed playing this game with many (not all) :icon_cool: of you! I will continue to follow this world. I cannot wait to see how it all ends. enjoy!

-Jim
Jimtheboy@aol.com

Well it HAS been quite a ride. Gonna miss your pretty face and spectacular voice. Buzz was willing to sit you, no matter what in order to keep you alive...but, r/l rules.

Take care, be well - love you to pieces!!

DeletedUser

attention
this is last warning

all hot babes at brains should join xlr be4 is 2 late...

peace...