Gangbang of XLR

DeletedUser55895

Brains can i have one of your accounts so i can be back on world 19?? I probably won't do much against XLR but not like you guys are doing anything without me anyways :p

DeletedUser

what blowaway? :)) are you the real owner of that accout? if yes, say Hi to kest in TR :)

btw, vk qekaa ba ktu :p

DeletedUser

i play foocuh now... what r u doin?
playing any new world?

i thought i could end this... and i dont plan to start a new one,
kest is fine, but not playing since long time,

(hug) trendafilo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol :))) (hug) back re :D .. glad to hear that you are both fine :)
i started now on w64 with this name.. just missed old times :)

Justifi3d

Why would you wanna join this world at this point? Its like shooting ducks in a barrel...

DeletedUser56734

nah barrel ducks are just more elusive than barrel fish.
And stew just for show and tell
Attacker: jrandall75
Origin: Barbarian village (451|972) K94

Quantity: 3733 0 5827 0 2494 0 81 94 0
Losses: 3733 0 5827 0 2494 0 81 94 0

i was looking through my jrandal reports and the spear content just kept getting higher and higher.
and before some one says something the likes of this "when nobled the spear were already in recruitment.
I have seen it soo many times in this game esp if so one else recruits as a sit." First off the vill was nobled almost 150 days ago, so unless that "kuke" has been sitting there the whole time, fail on his part. And second, we all know that (with the exception of a few) nobody that sits in brains does anything on the account including recruitment.

PS, i want my 100k incs :axemen:

Last edited:

Justifi3d

Spear Nukes will rule the world someday, I just hope I'm around to see it! Brains at there best!

DeletedUser91043

Stats

Side 1:
Tribes: XLR
Side 2:
Tribes: BRAINS

Timeframe: 01/01/2012 00:00:00 to 26/09/2012 01:05:18

Total conquers:

Side 1: 63,432
Side 2: 39,858
Difference: 23,574

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,925
Side 2: 2,114
Difference: 26,811

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 584,362,722
Side 2: 379,439,168
Difference: 204,923,554

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 264,788,639
Side 2: 18,577,863
Difference: 246,210,776

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Almost all the VIRTUS players are dead an gone. my question is why did you not fight till your last village. you promised to do so as you fought with words. you would not listen to your tribal leaders and alot of you were not very active as i should know i sat alot of your accounts over the years. Oh bye the way this is Odolol an im playing the kest13 account an have been for quite awhile now. I do look foward to nukeing some of you here in the near future.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
at least they quit with a bit of pride. funny how your a tough guy now that they are all dead and gone. no one gives a shit :lol:

DeletedUser

nope your wrong there stew they had no pride they just abadoned there account an tribe as i knew they would . and nothing but love for ya mate

DeletedUser91043

at least they quit with a bit of pride. funny how your a tough guy now that they are all dead and gone. no one gives a shit :lol:
This coming from the guy who plays musical accounts.Pot and kettle comes to mind

DeletedUser44836

And here i was hoping that this war was over... I'm not angry at XLR, just disappointed :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

XLR guys you may have won, but you have some trash players too.
I mean wtf
You have noobs still taking barbs at this stage. After Chuckypig, Cosmono, Bl16ues, LoverLover and Lauradestroya etc. You have players that can only take barbs at this stage. You must be very embarrassed. Did they join you from Brains are smt or are they just unable to take from what remains.

I was checking out the stats just to see who was still playing, and notice that Bigboy7foru can't do s*it. Is it still the same player, or did you find someone even worse then that american that played the account.
At least i see Loco is still playing. I can't remember who the clown was that played the Bigboy7foru, is it the same baboon?