#GangstasGonnaGang

Rainbow Rhythms

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
HAterz will say el Bahanerd quit.

giphy.gif

DeletedUser119197

I did quit though lol?i was winning mate... I quit because the no life Ginge got a gf, the real players in waka and magic no the reason I quit, I didn’t log for 5 hours didn’t tag anything

Then got kicked from the account, I guess it was the best decision tbh

I look up to all of those who have jobs and gfs, I’m starting to feel what you guys do lol

Once again, sorry i let you all down in waka, you shouldn’t have all quit you had enough time to play for sure.

DeletedUser119197

We lost 10 villages I got told, it’s not like I could of recapped or cancel sniped in the last second, my trash co should have dealt with it but he got mad when I quit because Ginge no longer had time for any TW world :( we should get a rip Ginge in the comments as this is my last messsge ever most likely on TW until I find an acc that only need hours covered from 20:00-23:00 can play these

Haters Finna bust a nut in me

Will miss you all :(

DeletedUser119197

Lol right 10 trains I got told was heading, my acc had 15 trains lol

The acc didn’t even dodge that’s a clear sign that it’s inactive pals.... and when I played TW I didn’t gave a job, now I work with special ppl, like yourselves, so hit me up whenever :)

Deleted User - 10770065

Your acc didn't dodge because it had incomings and your acc can't defend.Your acc also had like 5 players on it too, but keep putting down "a job" and "gf" as your excuse for you/your acc being incompetent though.

DeletedUser119197

Ginge won. He got laid. What'd y'all do today?

So true, man if people don’t believe me I’ll fudginn make a video with her and make myself look like a clown, that day you guys sent 1.5k attacks at us was the day she was round... (1.5k attacks ? Like what lol we were winning and we still had 600 nukes left and the op was gonna get planned again, BUT quit so then the rest of my acc quit as I was carrying them. And then all of a sudden veryine else started to quit. Also my Skype chat of our account was of everyone saying “we are getting incomings, with girlfriend can’t log” everyone said that, there was only 2 real players on this account, the other 2 players logged an hour a day, the players who played on 104 that is

The other player, didn’t log after he merge, if your gonna talk down on the big Ginge? Hp champ defender of every big op and giving big ops, the reason you guys lost a bunch of villages

Know your facts right. I did work when I was actaully on, I can no longer be a sad low life with a job working with speacial needs, and a gf who wants the bing bang bosh evey night

I got laid. You know how hard it is for a fat ginger to get laid? Be my guest, borrow my body for 2 days see where it gets you

Thanks

P.s if you think 10 trains (from what I’ve heard probs less) would make someone quit you are so stupid

Deleted User - 10770065

So true, man if people don’t believe me I’ll fudginn make a video with her and make myself look like a clown, that day you guys sent 1.5k attacks at us was the day she was round

That's a great idea! Reveal the woman who lost WAKA the HP win!

DeletedUser119197

Why am I even trying to confront you all. You know this is all true because I won’t be playing any other world until I find an account that needs like 3 hours of play time from me

Your op came at the werdiest time, no matter what, 300 inc or whatever, I would of quit anyway, if I was bothered I would of logged while she was here waiting for me to bend her over.

Anyhow. That’s my last say on this. Asking her on Tuesday if she wants to make it official, if she says no, I’ll come back to TW and join an acc and mess with you.

Lol tryna say that magic. Was winning that war damm lol you are delusional

T4smanian Devil

Reaction score
Ginge just shut your mouth and live in ur dreams with your gf
u r just making situation worst for yourself and make everyone laugh on u

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The memes are funny and all but Ginge is telling the truth, the acc literally had him and Travy on, I logged for 10 minutes every 3 days because I don't feel like wasting my time on tw right now :) So obviously when they didn't have time the acc was dead lol

Deleted User - 10770065

The memes are funny and all but Ginge is telling the truth, the acc literally had him and Travy on, I logged for 10 minutes every 3 days because I don't feel like wasting my time on tw right now :) So obviously when they didn't have time the acc was dead lol

I don’t care how many players were on the acc or not. The fact is that the acc was ever so active throughout the world and it even mailed me less than 24 hrs before the small op, talking shit and how I should continue “building defense”. Then when they get incs and inc trains, they conveniently don’t have any more time like they always did have before. So yeah, a small op from me and Groot is all it took to break an acc that spent most of the world running their mouth. Sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88324

Facts are facts. Baheetee no longer had time when time was most important. Ergo, undependable. = Losers.

No good words for people who live with and by excuses.