GARUDA declares war...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser52603

For a month i have heard rumours of a great powerhouse on world 24, after GARUDA territory in the East. I dismissed these claims for weeks saying, 'No...never...we are GARUDA, everyone is afraid of us [sarcasm]'. Well...This statement isn't exactly one which needs sarcasm, because its true.

This powerhouse who we called allies, and more importantly friends are threatened, and further more "afraid" of us. This so called 'Powerhouse' has been trying to get together with other tribes around us, to erase the name of GARUDA off W24.

I've been hearing for months, that they are unstoppable. "They are an unstoppable force, no one can touch them, they will destory anything and everything in there way. They are simply 'Unstoppable'". Well, we will put that name to the test.

garuda_poster.jpg

skype conversation said:
[1:47:03 PM] Whiskey says: the three tribes stop fighting, let each other noble each others inactives and rebuild all of our troops
[1:47:13 PM] Whiskey says: then we attack garuda kings and swarm
[1:47:20 PM] Whiskey says: nobody sees it coming
[1:47:31 PM] Whiskey says: then, we can fight each other again without hearing crap
[1:47:48 PM] Whiskey says: totally coordinated with the three of us
[1:48:05 PM] Jammer0 says: What are your thoughts D?

Your right 'Whiskey', we wouldn't see it coming because we would have had a NAP, and alliance with the two instigators of this conversation. There was also further information posted earlier this week about 'taking out the opposition', i could only guess Garuda as being one of them.

I bet your happy shaping the world your way. Well, GARUDA aren't going to take the scheming you pull anymore Kinky/jammero. You really think you can attack any tribe you want regardless of the relations you have with them, especially allies who respected the alliance we had. Well, we refuse to roll the red carpet at your feet anymore...

If we lose, we lose it's a war game but we will go down knowing we didnt take sh*t from any tribe, wherever they were ranked. If we win, i would say justice has been served, and much needed revolution of W24 begins. A world without Kinky..

Kinky_Coffin.jpg

Quite a dirty trick you was pulling there? We can do the same thing. I would like to thank KINGS for all their hospitality, throughout the week. It was fun, thanks guys.

So here are the words...

We formally declare war on the treacherous, 'Dick Dastardly' Ignotum Periculum, and there former partner in crime 'Mutley' the ES Lords.

dick-dastardly-and-muttley.jpg

gzed
Proud Duke of GARUDA

Last edited:

DeletedUser

HOLY **** my source was right... no way. I didn't belive it untill now.

Good luck KINGS/GARUDA

dragon222143

Go garuda! Go Kings! ROAR!

My Villas Just can't wait any more longer!

Last edited:

DeletedUser51057

Garuda's time to shine, i look forward to it kinky.

Fiercegoldfish

WOW! i have to say, i wasnt expecting this. so you are saying that KINGS and GARUDA have been plotting this whole time to take out KINKY and the whole war thing was just a ploy? Congratz.

DeletedUser52603

erm...

Well i dont see a KINGS declaration anywhere. Meaning GARUDA v KINKY/ESL

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The end for KINKY and their lapdog has truly begun... Go Go Garuda..!!!

vavara

Nice piece of smokescreening with the whole Kings Vs Garuda PnP, and you certainly have balls to go against Kinky.

Good luck with the war.

V.

DeletedUser

yep. Rukoh and I came up with it, and the councils of both tribes have spent the last two weeks in tears

Status
Not open for further replies.